First Bittrex deposit. What do?

First Bittrex deposit. What do?

now you transfer it to your trading wallet
1HJ7JGswuVKo9mPfUg2A5M9UF8HzNjzREL

This.

Are we still anticipating an Ark dip?

don't let the trolls fool you, the real trading wallet address is

1ALiJXttUkhPZK2uTc3DhDKMPntMgGj8vY

Thanks for the tip. Confirmation incoming.

It would be incredibly sad if you fell this retarded shit

In reality you should buy some ARK

worst time to buy anything right now.

0/2 confirmations. thanks mang

So much trolling here

Buy 50% ETH, 25% ANS and 10% TRUST if you want to go to lamboland

More like publictransitland

Buy ANS at ATH... the real Veeky Forums way of losing money

I've been developing websites around cryto for many years. Investing much more in the coming days.

But for now I'm tied between Ark and Ans.

TRUST? Thanks for the tip user.

Don't fall for the ARK meme
Go ETH and ANS for some save gains and TRUST for a possible 200% ROI in a few days

Wait for a dip though.

>I've been developing websites around cryto for many years.

>Contemplating an investment in Ark

Jesus christ

TRUST on Bittrex is on the move.. it's actually a coin that's on it's way to mooning and not full of shit bag holders like the rest of Veeky Forums

No you haven't

If you did you'd already know that now is probably the absolute worst time to buy in, but hey if you wanna hold bags for the rest of your life fine by me.

Thanks. Looking into this.

I just moved 10% of my eth into TRUST right before it took off. Still seems like a good time to buy if you're looking to increase your stack.

I recommend keeping a fair share of ETH and ANS right now, but wouldn't buy AND at its ath. Trust and these other altcoins are just quick ways for me to bump up my ETH stack.

this mang

You're welcome

If Neo doesn't dip within the next few days I'll kick myself.

>Ark*

TRUST not TRST...

jesus..

>blindly doing what Veeky Forums tells you to do

So I fucked up and missed buying ANS for cheap so I'm buying some trust right now. Should I steadily put more money into them or should I give up on ANS and go all into trust?

keep your WeTrust until Q4.

should x2 x3 your money

fuck trust dudes wtf are u doing. u're gonna lose everything

Scared money don't make money.

WeTrust(TRST) is good though.

I'm a proud holder

Nah its a good typical pump shit coin

Its low so if you set a highs sell order it pretty much guaranteed to be filled in a week or so

>2 ants
get a job

i cant tell wtf is going on in this thread
is this some next level shill for that TRUST pnd earlier

but then op got TRST?

i really hope this is fake

buy EMc2

you read correct, BIZ trolls again

He should consider himself lucky getting TRST at this low price

I know okay????

buy DGB

Should we buy trst or trust?

jesus

Christ

If you're going to come on Veeky Forums and just buy whatever coin some random anons tell you to buy, you're going to lose your money. Start researching a lot or stop.

buy waves for short term

buy bitbean for long term

ANS/NEO is going to drop HARD in the next week.
Only a fool would be buying it at the ATH.

its better than nothing in guess. NEO is the next ETH after all.

I don't understand how you make money from blockfolio, can someone help me out? I have never been asked for a credit card or bank number in order to purchase shares of any of these crypto currency so how do I actually make money from it?

>Ans

Don't do it you fucking idiot

Or Is it that bitfolio is only for tracking and that is need to use bittrex itself to actually purchase shares?

BCC

who bought NEO at the top

anyone ready for a bottom to sell ?

what wrong with ARK lad?

he didnt buy any is whats wrong

don't buy TrustPlus (TRUST) lmao. Look at the github, barely any activity for years, 1 commit 5 months ago. Website is dead. I don't know about TrustCoin (TRST) though.

Someone has to be a hero

Same boat but I'm switching exchanges. Deposited almost the same amount too (.454545).
MotherFUCK poloniex. Bittrex used to lack some features but now it's loaded, especially the chart studies. Now all I have to do is wait to get my bch and get it out of polo - by 8/14 they say and they might not even list it.
Every day I see people making gains on coins polo doesn't even list. And of the coins they do list, they're manipulated to shit and come at a premium. I even considered arbitrating coins between bit and polo.
End semi rant.

blockfolio isn't for making money, it's just so you can post screenshots on Veeky Forums