Does Germany exist?

still there last time i checked

How do you know?
Any proof other than anectodes?

No germany is just a dream of your mind

No. It's supposed to be east of France, but when I went east out of France I ended up in Switzerland. It's a hoax.

It never existed, someone tried it but was sabotaged

It's a construct meant to instill white guilt

>implying Bismark was real
>implying Arminius was real

Didn't David Cameron find Bismarck in the Atlantic?
Do you think he is lying?

No all of us are in fact memetic agents to further the cause of our reptoloid overlords.

Real Germany has never been tried.

i just looked out of my window and i think i saw it

>Implying any country is nothing more then a puppet state for the Russians

>Bismark

DDR existed so that's false.

It's called EU now but whatever.

I get this is a shitpost but there's some truth to it.

Germany indeed doesn't exist as a unified country. It's a collection of countries invented by the post-1945 occupation that were glued together.

The HRE wasn't a country.
The German Empire was a collection of ridiculous kingdoms and duchies.
The Weimar Republic wasn't a country
Even during the Nazi regime, Prussia still legally existed as a state.

The only German entity that finally did away with the tribal states and petty medieval duchies was the DDR. That was the first true German country in history.

Unfortunately.

No, as your image clearly indicates, it is three separate states.

How typical of communist asiatic hordes to pin their guilt for the genocide of the Jewish and Polish people on something that never even existed.

Is G*rmany the Bilderberg Group of countries?

>Pious
>Etruscian
>Kingdom

Kinda

The DDR? What the fuck is wrong with you? Most people in the DDR didnĀ“t like it in there and you think they were unified. The DDR, a puppet of the sovjets, was, in your opinion, the first true Germany? Hahahahaha.

Although most geographers and historians do accept that Germany does exist as a state, they say that its territorial extent was greatly exaggerated. After all, if they were supposedly on the verge of conquering the world twice, you'd think they'd leave more evidence behind, right? It was a fabrication by post-war Germans in order to demonize the Allies for "ruining their greatness". In reality, it's believed that Germany's area was never greater than the East German state and bits of the Rhineland.

Woah dude it like... it only exist in our minds