Where my OMG butt-buddies at? hope you didn't panic sell after the correction, because we're taking off again

where my OMG butt-buddies at? hope you didn't panic sell after the correction, because we're taking off again

fuck no I didn't panic sell

I'm not even considering selling for another year or two anyway

Was so tempted to buy more but didn't want to sell any of my BNT, Lisk, or SIGT.

Currently sitting on 850 coins but it's not enough. If only I sold at 130k and bought back in at 80...

This will be $15 by November.

set a buy order at 2.72 if you have any money

Then just pop 4 to 10 beers and wait for moon

I panick sold 2 or 3 times... I Regret a lot. I once had 2000 OMGS now if I went all in I"d have less than 1300. Fml.

this Whale Bot makes a move every 15 minutes. He has a fenced in range and after each 15 minutes, sometimes it will wait 5-10 after, but it will sell or buy to the range. It is hard to say exactly where it will go, but I try to match the bottom of the candle sticks on the 15-30 minute charts

shit that could happen in a week's time seeing how ANS pumped

Like I think it will drop to 2.85, then 2.78

i play 4hr charts. much less noise and i really only do a couple scalps a day

I think normallhy thats a good idea but with this is a very symmetrical Whale bot and it works on a 15 min time frame and its drawing TA patterns at 15 min too

I'm actually thinking of raising my buy limit to around 2.83 or 2.84 because its drawing a cup and handle.

on the 15m? i see that. what's the price target from there, .11?

Just cashed out my OMG a few hours ago, didn't lose anything but didn't gain much either IIRC

Went all in on DGB, wish me luck lol

Ha I have no idea. I have a hunch it will go to 3.70 at least. I plan on "Mario jumping" up the books and stopping around 3.70. I'll be looking at the previous charts to see if it is mirroring.

If you look at August 4th 15 min you'll see a cup and handle there and the ascent was pretty quick

>Went all in on DGB

What the fuck that meme is still alive, why are you doing that with your money user?

OMG will go places, it ain't a shitcoin.

i got in at .60 cents and got out at 3 bucks. now i'm going to re-open a long and go to bed. best of luck to you user. drop your BTC or ETH address so i can tip you if this trade goes well.

Remember this when it flips

it pretty much draws perfect TA patterns. I think 2.83 or 2.85 is as low as its going. could be wrong! but it likes to match candle sticks.

Actually you're probably right, I think I'll get out when I can break even

would 2.76 makea better handle for this cup?

ha if you zoome out the entire past two days have created a cup anda huge handle.

What the fuck is it with these cups and handles is this /bedbathandbeyond the fuck

ready for take off

Shit time to pop some bottles this whale bot is going to take us to the top. I hope he sticks around after this week :(

Just went all in hope you aren't wrong because that's a pretty wide handle for a pretty small cup on that 15 min graph so I have some doubts

OMG is top tier

who /panicsold/ here

true but zoom out and look at the past three days, then look at the 4 hour chart. I'm not sure if it qualifies as a bullflag but by my math were looking at a 5.46 pump

Was SO close but an user convinced me to stay aboard

Thainese pump and dump shitcoin

I'm thinking in a few more ticks its going to look like someone flipped the volume switch

wonder how many people are nervous about what happens next :D

I sold my shit. Got a little nervous. I noticed in the books there are some large sell orders like the whale will lead us down to 2.61

We need to stop watching the short term charts, and check back in a week. We'll be delighted.

RIGHT AFTER I SOLD THIS SHIT STARTED MOONING AGAIN
IS GOD PLAYING WITH ME??
FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT

RIGHT AFTER I SOLD
1 MINUTE LATER
AND ITS UP 5%

FUCK

WERRE MOONING

Can you please explain this?