Can't wait for the NEO wojacks tomorrow. Just sold at the all time high after buying at $3 months ago...

Can't wait for the NEO wojacks tomorrow. Just sold at the all time high after buying at $3 months ago. Thanks guys for my 5X gains thinking $15.50 is "cheap".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-q70LPmsUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

but it's the chinese ethereum how could you sell?

$15.50 is cheap :)
you'll see.
enjoy your pocket change though.

Retard alert.

Congrats OP I did the same thing.

Why would you sell before the neo rebrand on top of a conference to japan days later

Chinese ethereum
>2 developers
>Website filled with empty promises
>No working product
>Shitty, insecure wallet.
>Always crashes after hype of big news.
>Not a single ICO lined up.

LMAO just made 30BTC but enjoy thinking this will go up to $50 this month. FOMO is a bitch, but early adopters are seperated from that.

Note, I'm a fan of Antshares and wand to accumulate more for the future hype, but this price increase is not sustainable. Remember, it crashed last time BEFORE the conference on the 19th. I bought on June 18th guys and have been patiently waiting since. I'm going to love buying back in at the $10 range though :)

you did not make 30 BTC :)

I mean they do have one ICO coming, but everything else is legit

Also has NEO completely disappeared from Brittrex for everyone else as well?

this.

>smug autist thinks he's very smart
>doesn't buy and sell at the swings
If you had 1/4 of a brain, you knew this shit was going to dip hard as it always does on Sunday night. Enjoy your gains.

Yes wallet is under maintenance

yeah they must be doing the name change to NEO now.

also, they have more developers if you bothered to read their recent AMA.

15 is cheap fuck 20 is buy back in before or after conference wait for 10~13 STAGGERD ORDERS,

sold at 390k here fuck fuck i made a couple coins BLSH but this one ruined more of muh ANS

I'm a millionaire. I became rich with Ethereum, mostly. Bought in back in 2015 and still hold. I don't do daytrade, just buy&hold. I strongly believe this will NOT surpass Ethereum's price, but I'm almost certain it'll still go up at least 10 times in price. Don't you guys remember what Veeky Forums was saying when ETH was mooning? So many people were saying it wasn't sustainable. Well, now ETH is over 200 dollars and give it 2-3 months and it'll bet at ATH again.

This rebrand and upcoming neo japan trip will surely boost NEO to the $20 at this rate.

>So many people were saying it wasn't sustainable. Well, now ETH is over 200 dollars and give it 2-3 months and it'll bet at ATH again.

ETH was being sold on the biggest normie exchange there is (Coinbase) and had their Etherium Alliance shit to try and show how much interest there was in their project

There is nothing wrong with taking profits and re balancing your porfolio. I had thousands of ants, thousands. And now I feel that it is overvalued and over hyped. So I sold. If it goes up, it goes up. So many people fall for the hodl meme that they forget that we are trying to maximize our overall portfolio and that means I'm trying to increase my overall position of total ants.

People commenting that $15-16 is cheap...how? Besides the hype of the news what has fundamentally changed in Antshares, what value has it brought? At least ethereum had a working product back when it hit $20 and there were ICOs on the network. It also had a huge team and normie support via coinbase and news outlets. Antshares is all based on hype at the moment. What exactly is different in antshares today, than a week ago when it was $7?

>And now I feel that it is overvalued and over hyped.
you are free to have this incorrect feeling and act on it. free country :)

HOLY FUCK WE MOONING GET IN HERE

I am fully awake.
Spoons btfo.

bittrex not loading..
i want to join the party

>MOONING

All previous orders were cancelled and things are going to get figured out

477, refresh at 510. And they didn't change the ant yet. :)

NEO HAS AWOKEN
FUDDERS BTFO

Actually, we're dumping now, lmao

NIGGA WHY THE FUCK IS IT STILL AN ANTFACE

I want my green box

Goodbye earth.

>1.1k BTC volume
Smart move OP, this is the peak of the pump.

What exactly is different in ANS today is that it's market value has gone up and I am making money and that is what I am here to do, so kys faglord.

tried to sell at 520 when it was at 510, now it's under 5. im trying to cash out and will rebuy when the dust settles

holy shit this is gonna be 600 by tomorrow morning isnt it

hype.

These same type of attitudes lead to pink wojacks. If it goes higher, it goes higher. If it crashes, then I can reinvest. I already profited from this game so far. But don't let greed make you disillusioned, I've seen antshares go up and down from 13-5-10-5-9-6-11-7-16 (current price).

yeah, ok. we get it. thanks for your input.

I hope everything goes well for Antshare holders. I am a long term anter and I am doing this because I believe it will allow me to buy more ants for cheap. If you disagree with me I understand. But right now I think the probabilty of a crash/correction is quite high.

You must be fun at parties.

nice FUD faggot
>ETH
>1 Dev

there's one in every thread. autism.

>Not trading with emotion
>Must be autism

BTC is rising too which means ANS will as well better get in before it gets too high again

I'm not sure why everyone is hating on me here. I bought Antshares back in June when everyone made fun of me here. I put in 10BTC worth in it and wiped out all my other coins to devote to antshares. I rode every wave and every high, $13 during the conference, $11 during the rebranding. Now I'm level headed and believe there will be a crash. I'm still holding onto a few as I have thousands and like generating antcoins, but you guys always trade on fear/greed.

>I'm not sure why everyone is hating on me here.

Because they bought the ATH and fear losing their gains. It's like people who were claiming BCC going below .48BTC was 'just a dip'

IS the ANS page on bittrex disappeared for anyone else? wtf

we are telling you that you sold too early. you may have been a good ant supporter for awhile, if you're telling the truth which I doubt, but guess what: YOU GAVE UP ON THEM TOO SOON. Period.

It just rebranded to neo so transactions are slow.

NEO just was ATH 540000

looking very strong

Bittrex error from name change

Exactly. Can't wait to see the panic threads when this starts going back down to a norm (at a higher floor, but still).

I'm going to buy back. My ultimate goal is 20,000 antshares period and then I'll ride until they get to $50 a coin.

>FOMO retards buying because of a name change
>going strong

high rises, strong crashes

you have clear agenda, to FUD not to people buy NEO its seems

But NEO going strong, NEO is now over 500 k satoshis

>NEO just was ATH 540000

Because there were literally no orders when Brittrex switched over and people were able to set sells at it, as well as extremely low volume during that period

uh huh

agreed.

i had this. you need to reload it with NEO

how is it fud to tell people that transactions are slow because of a rebranding/wallet being down?

yunbi price is increasing moon incoming

the logo on bittrex for NEO is so god damn sexy. I just smell the $20 this week.

Yes looking good, Monday morning and NEO is firmly 500 k, and again big volume

$17 tomorrow, faglord, screencap this

Is this bullshit gonna fucking drop to $12 or 13 again? Sold half the portfolio at 14.5

What the fuck is this shit? I can't find ANS on Bittrex. The link leads to this. Have I been scammed?

t. weakhands

Chin will dump soon. This jew chinese coin will fall back to 20K tomorrow.

>libgen

my nigga

ANS has moved over to NEO on Bittrex now

learn to read faggot

how can someone be so braindead, it makes me sad this guy actually meant what he wrote instead of thinking critically for 5 seconds and refreshing bittrex.

jesus christ please fucking kys

ETH was the first on the market, NEO is just a copy with slightly bonus features that did not prove themselves to bring anything of value, especially with ETH moving soon to PoS.
NEO will remain around Stratis, there is no reason for it to go beyond that right now.

>So many people fall for the hodl meme that they forget that we are trying to maximize our overall portfolio
This, never be attached to your coins, the goal is to increase your capital, not being a cheerleader.

holy shit, NEO just keep going up

I've been saving this for now.

youtube.com/watch?v=q-q70LPmsUY

When will it fucking end? When can we go to sleep?

hahahahah

Links to your self improvement sites plx

Kek neo fudders on suicide watch

no-neocoiners BTFO

how will they ever recover?

"China will dump soon"
The most overused shitphrase on every neo thread

You do realise the bittrex market is higher than all the chinese exchanges in volume right? Also prob a shit tonne of westerners on Binance too.

21.5$ on Bittrex

Every day the dream becomes closer to a reality.

Just watch. This pump isn't sustaintable. You're gonna get chink rekt, I guarantee it.

No shit its not sustainable but it has nothing to do with chinese. every daytrader will collect gains. It will settle out again, but much higher

There's always a mini dump at around 10:30 GMT. I've made gains the last week or so from it.