Whats something you guys would pay for service wise that's crypto related?

>Whats something you guys would pay for service wise that's crypto related?

I can make most stuff so let me know.

Posting so this doesn't die.

And again.

Pics of you in qt panties OP, boy or girl it's all good.

How about an exchange that doesn't take a fucking month to add a US bank account to?

VPN.
Seed box.
Coin washing.
Web/email hosting.
Purchase of domain names.
Cloud storage.
Cloud computing.
All these things I would pay for in bitcoin if I needed them and it allowed me anonymity.

>coin washing
Just use monero.

I would, but there's little I can, or want to buy with it.

Thanks for taking the time to write this list down, taking notes. I really want something cool to work on that can bring value.

How about a chatbot that sends me alerts to my computer whenever price of a coin I'm following on bittrex hits my targets?

Also cell phone and internet service, provided I could buy them anonymously.

i have an idea for a website that can help Veeky Forumsraelis properly valuate coins and detect moon missions. because there are a lot of shitcoins being slung here.

How much would you pay per month for something like that?
So burner phones with ISP provided for BTC, seems hard to do.

>purchasing of domain names
>anonymous
but you need to register it with ICANN

only if we're talking about the normienet

ETH has ENS. Why can't we make something similar for distributed websites?

If I was her father I would "accidentally" walk in on her on the shower all the time.

Check out DomainToken

I'd pay $100/month for a chatbot like that. I'm already paying $1500/month for crypto services, including charting programs, TA trader rooms, etc. If it helps me make more money, it will be a huge market for others as well.

it is called maidsafe

Literally buy monero and trade it back for bitcoin... Lol.

[email protected]
Email me op let's talk

Not me ,but other guys for the world's oldest profession. Sex worker service

anyone want to start a crypto currency based saas

i don't have a chatbot, but a program that does that for me and shows a nice little popup at the bottom of screen and plays a sound whenever price of x curr is y. contact me on skype if u want to buy: tao-teching.

oh, btw it also works for other exchanges like yobit and poloniex and i have code ready to add support for even more.

If I was her father I would date her if she weren't my daughter.

@CryptoCatBot
@Cryptoping

Literally tons, just had to google. The catbot is looking fine, will be on by friday supposedly if the slack is anything to go with.