Tfw bought bcc for 0.38 and sold for 0.16

tfw bought bcc for 0.38 and sold for 0.16

plz donate (I never thought I'd have to beg)

1424XDKz3EbACsiJ7yHKeqs3BfxevyWWjm

Maybe learn how to trade since you have already mastered the art of begging

Everyone has made losses and mistakes just like you. Chin up and spend your time recovering instead of wasting more of it in self pity

>Giving more money for you to waste

Why.

I want to buy some ants

Thanks

>bail me out because I'm bad at trading
Are you a fucking banker?

sent ;)

Thanks, 0.5 btc is more than I expected,

Very thankful I am.

Can crypto be day-traded ?

Yes but it's hard and risky with whales deliberately fucking people over constantly. It's much safer to find a decent coin you think has potential, buy the dip and sell the peak, the dip and peak may be weeks or months apart but this is much safer.

that's where I fucked up. It's constantly going up and down within minutes.

I even wrote an application to catch the 'bull run', by checking which coin has the smallest ratio between bid and ask, but it wasn't helpful.

Test

Going through college and having a tough time with loans, if anyone is willing to donate some BTC any help is appreciated.
My wallet: 1HYpCgneuQmYWX9p41gL3n4zmHSYngJBn4

Welcome fellow beggar,

I really hope you're not studying some post-modernist neo-marxist communist bullshit :^)

Nope I reject the brainwashing but I want to be able to make a decent living so I have to go :(

Im in comp-sci

Nice, what are your interests/languages ?

Webdev(Backend/Frontend), Mobile? Games ?

Im actually interested in server security. I have family in the business so hopefully they can help me along. So far i know java, c++, and shell.

Nice, Good luck to you then :)

You as well! RIP thread 2017-2017

Although we didn't receive anything, which I think never ever happened on Veeky Forums, it's good to share the pain

Didnt that guy send you .5 btc?

Hahahahha :D

It's a meme, notice the " ;) "

Should have bailed after the double top you dumb nigger