Why isn't it moving. What the fuck is this shit?

Why isn't it moving. What the fuck is this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/xmrtrader/comments/6s4prj/trader_sentiment_prediction_12_years_from_now/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uncertainty about whether or not Verge will replace it on the darkweb.

DO SOMETHING AHHHHHHHHH

I can't explain it. This is truly fucked up.

>running a coin with built-in tor when you are already on tor to surf dark web

lol get real bagholder

nobody in those circles is talking about verge. Not even a little bit. PIVX has a better chance of replacing monero and even then I would snort at the proposition.

This is going to be like last time:
Right before Monero takes off, we'll enter a bear market.

AAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhh FUCK THIS SHIT

Because XMR's value comes from its volume on the black market, not its volume on the exchanges. The devs actively work to suppress moon missions because they want to establish themselves as stable and trustworthy. XMR is a true long-term coin, not a one-month (let alone one-week) speculation coin.

Fuck this stupid coin. I'm done being a bagholder.

Then use it and buy something. Quit speculating and make real money so you can buy things with XMR

LMAO. Why are you here then???
This shitcoin was supped to make me rich.

reddit.com/r/xmrtrader/comments/6s4prj/trader_sentiment_prediction_12_years_from_now/

That sub is full of delusional bagholders.
Not a cult.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't worry guys: there's strong resistance at 0.01.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It's being manipulated. The price shouldn't be moving while BTC price is being artificially moved because

>BTC high, convert BTC to monero,
>BTC down, convert monero to BTC.

Monero is just another bank to BTC.

> The devs actively work to suppress moon missions
How do they do that?

Hmmm. Guess I'll keep doubling down. Be nice if the moon came soon though.

Monero is a shitcoin.
Verge is where it's at.
Verge is getting Telegram support next month, that's when this coin will truly become impossible to challenge.
Everyone that cares about his privacy, crooks included, will move to Verge.

He's just another delusional bagholder.

I told you XMR was going back to .013x. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN NOBODY USES THIS SHITCOIN

Man, that's so dumb. Just go away.

IT'S SO HIDDEN YOU CAN'T EVEN SEE IT MOVE

>Monero wants to become a thing on the deepwebmarkets without Telegram

Telegram IS privacy, no intelligence agency can crack it and it's already being used by ISIS.
Just imagine when the underworld starts moving their money through it by using Verge.

And the verge bagholder joins the party. Didn't take long.

No really, you're saying retarded things. Just stop.

I remember when I thought low priced low market cap coins were my only hope

>muh dogecoindark

buy monero you pleb

Monero is such a shitcoin I have been making money of it buy automatically selling at 0.0018 and making money again buy buying when it drops.

It's not going to go back to 18 for a while.

My sell order has been placed already, it will bounce again.

Ok. Good job. Remember those profits when Monero's at 0.1 and you sold at 0.0018 for the last time.

>Monero's at 0.1

ahahahahahahahahahah

Good one lad. You must be a really smart guy to try to make some money on a coin that pricesd itself on it's stability.

You must mean 0.01.
Monero is not worth (almost) 10% of BTC. lmao

This is even worse than ETH kids.

It'll be stable at $10,000,000 per xmr. Until then idgaf how stable it is.

Eth got way above that even though its only use is launching scams. 0.1 is low.

Your only hope is the lower inflation starting next year. But even then 0.1 isn't going to happen.

The XMR bagholder shows his true nature: delusion

>confusing darkweb with tor

go back shilling your deeply dipped shitcoins, summerfag

I think my delusion is well founded.

Monero is going to die in one single big strike and I'm going to sit ontop of it with a big fat short.

It's hilarious how badly this coin got shilled on this board and now it's on a freefall.

GARBAGE coin that's why. Shoulda bought somethin else dawg.

All the privacyfags moved onto Signatum. Sorry if you didn't see the writing on the wall.

Monero's lead dev LITERALLY doesn't want you to make money with his coin. He DISCOURAGES you from investing in this coin as a profit source and laughs about sabotaging potential big price jumps.

...so, user, you're invested in this coin why, exactly?

going to rise soon don't worry OP

Monero is dead.

The fuck are people here talking about? It's doing fine, it's nearly $50 now, wasn't it like $40 not even a week ago?

>investing in Pedocoin

source? When did he say this?

XMR/XBT doesn't look good.

He obviously can't stop anyone investing, he just doesn't pump the coin actively like most shitcoin devs. Also he just merges pull requests. Most of the devs are user.

This is a good thing. i would prefer a non volatile coin I don't have to day trade or worry about

>mfw they said this about btc too

And look at it now

The entire team is full of autistic libertarians that care about the project's "mission" more than its "moon mission". At conferences/presentations, the devs are always talking about how Monero is an experiment and you shouldn't buy any. They would rather have perfect privacy at $1/XMR vs no privacy at $5000/XMR which pisses off many "investors" from plebbit.

>Dev team cares about making a coin more than just a volatile get rich fast scheme coin

Wow truly terrible

there are a lot of possible coins to invest in. If Monero makes its holders money, it will be despite-- not because of-- the immature antics of its devs.

that's enough for me to direct my resources elsewhere. you are of course free to throw your money into it.

Its not Avalon.