Why do you idiots believe you'll become rich with crypto...

Why do you idiots believe you'll become rich with crypto? We've had massive % increases since years ago and in 2017 since February till June. Still, in blockfolios's threads less than 5% of posters really have money and I see tons of guys with less than 10k dollars. Boy, if you could get a 5% return everyday you'd have BILLIONS in 3 months.

Wake up, kids.
You might get lucky here and there, but this crypto shit is just a meme.

If you got rich with this, prove it.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@shludvigsen/traders-guide-to-bitcoin-cash-bitcoin-segwit-819933694b34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did your strategies fail you, sir?

Whats your problem OP? Just let us have some fun, no need to be a dick dude.

I did a x4 on my investment over 3 months.
I'm not rich but it's fun and easy money.
Now gtfo no-coiner

Some of us do this as fun with amounts of money that wont fuckup our lives if we lose it all

Thanks Grampa, keep calling Tulips faggot...

oh just bought 100k!

ive seen many of u dreaming about being rich with those coins while being a neet..

>If you got rich with this, prove it.

fine, i have millions worth of crypto

What dreams do you have working your 9-5? Maybe a week at Hawaii every year? A four-day weekend in Vegas?

why do idiots think they can get rich wagecucking?
taking part in a totally unregulated ancap markets is what will allow some to rake in great profits and that promise is real, unlike wagecuckery that serves others and (((them))) at the expense of the individual

what bags are you holding OP?

Are you retarded? Look at bitcoin and antshares/neo over past few weeks.

not saying I'm rich, but AM saying this was just over 2k when I started out in January. Also took roughly 10k out already. So whatever sadness you feel for missing this boat, choke on it

should be at 17 or 18 bitcoin now, started with 12 in May.

This either makes me retire soon or its kys

People who make real money are smart enough to not post on idiotic blockfolio threads.

to get rich off crypto volatility you need to already have considerable funds to invest into big volume, otherwise the gains made from day to day and week to week are too small. NEETs do not have this kind of money, generally. There are literally morons on here who think they are big players because they made $3 profit.

Reality is most kids here are LARPing and convincing their moms that they have a real job bringing in real money.

The only sensible option for an middle class non-NEET investor here is to invest into a few coins that have promise and HODL. Thats the only way you will get "rich", which wont actually be rich but it might be enough money for you to quit working for a while so you can actually sort your life out.

NEETs cant do this because what little money they do have is the ONLY money they have (they're not going to get a job after all, its beneath them), and they lack the emotionally stability to not respond like monkeys to every instance of FOMO and FUD that comes along.

I made $8 million in 10 days trading shitcoins and I only started with $20 bucks.

OP needs to fuck off.

true, the only way to get rich is if you successfully scalp real currencies with margin account.

you sound like a little jealous wagecuck. I put just $300 in a coin and I'm already more than $3000 richer in a matter days. The kind of profits you can see in the cryptocurrency market you won't see anywhere else.

small money -> invest in crypto
crypto profit -> invest in engineering degree
engineering degree -> big money
big money -> Profit

I'm up 60k. That's the easiest 60k I'll ever make.

Why don't rich people invest in it then? They could manipulate the market and make millions.

Because they're still waiting on Kraken approval :^)

The biggest crypto opportunity is right around the corner for real.

BCC is going to win the Bitcoin chain battle. From 250 to 3250 in a few months.

medium.com/@shludvigsen/traders-guide-to-bitcoin-cash-bitcoin-segwit-819933694b34

Because they don't know about it yet and/or they invest in better known currencies like bitcoin. Rich people aren't omniscient Gods and I doubt all of them already saw the potential of bitcoin in its early stages.

They already do. Do you not see the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of buy and sell walls going up all the time?

up 20% since yesterday :)

no you didn't, but pretending is par for the course around here

Look and weep, a 500% increase in the last week. What other investment or job can give you returns like this? I'll be here to listen.

i can share this

got into BTC back in early 2014. bought 5k worth total when it was 700.

HODLed and more or less forgot about it

got into DCR (decred) so i could make "dividend" gains back in March.

i'm a phd student making $5k/yr 'salary'

when DCR was peaked, my net worth in DCR alone was over 115k

Now, i just enjoy HODLing with my PoS coins, making ~$60-120/day voting

I'm by no means rich, but waking up every morning with the equivalent of the average person's wagecuckery daily salary is pretty neat. I'm also frugal, so I just turn it over and let it keep going
-bought Obelisk (sia)
-bought substantial shares of ICO for Tezos & EOS, so I may still have a moon shot

TLDR, i make 1/5th of welfare officially, but AltCoins, and DCR specifically, have given me a form of monetary freedom to pursue my PhD in peace

what PoS coins mean ?

your whole portofolio consists of DCR ?

I don't believe that I'll get rich with crypto. But I hope that I will.

Here's proof, now go kys you stupid fucking nocoiner.

proof of stake (PoS) vs what miners do (PoW)

in coins where "staking" coins for stability's sake, PoS system is effectively a dividend machine.
Pivx and Crown have this too.
Some coins call it a "node" like with Dash

no, as stated, the original 5k was all in BTC for years
then into DCR back in early march
5k become 115k
took 40% out and bought a bunch of other products within the cryptosphere to hedge and also diversify my holdings.

That describes me perfectly. I'm a 26 y/o skinny NEET and I've never had a job. I thought crypto would make me rich but I've only made like 3k. I could put all my money in though (30k).

You seem good at describing people. Please tell me what the fuck to do.

lots of really angry people seem to come here just to sperg out about how other people are making money... it's kind of pathetic, like some stage in the coping process that idiots seem to get hung up on

I still have 3 bitcoins bought at $3.64

Hate to say it m8, but 10k isn't rich. Congrats on your massive gainz, though.

>I see tons of guys with less than 10k dollars
WIth 10k dollars I'd be super rich in my country.

LMAOat all of the wagecucks in this thread. BTC will hit 100k in less than 3 years and entire marketcap for crypto will be > 1 trillion. we are the early adopters.. hold solid coins here and see x100 gains. get REKT

I am not rich by Murican standards, but where I am from, I don't have to work again if I cash out.

Yeah, but health insurance is nice in the interim.

who is the grill?

you're right I never post in blockfolio threads. this is pure gains btw, I took my initial investment out in june

BTC will hit 100k or it will hit 0k. Most likely it will slowly start to devalue after segwit.

>if I cash out.

sounds like you know you can't cash out everything.

Teach me your ways? Been looking to do the same thing

user thank you
thats how i feel about those types of people
i will fucking make it, even if it means putting in risky amounts into cryptocurrency.
i dont even fucking care
i refuse to be a wageslave working 9-5 5 days a week for 40 years to have a couple weeks of vacation.
fuck that.

OP is a loser wagecuck.

I'm 100% in crypto for one simple reason: I DON'T WANT TO WORK FOR THE REST OF MY FUCKING LIFE.
That is all. Have a nice day.

>Please tell me what the fuck to do.

You should stop doing what other people tell you to

I've been buying a little bit on a daily basis for a 5-6 weeks now. I don't trade. I choose what I buy and hold. I've put in a total of $49k. And now have $72.7k.

>proof

here you go mate

>engineering degree -> big money
lol

>bought Obelisk
Do you think that's a good long term idea? Those things are $2500 and won't be delivered in a while.

Sure it'll be able to pump out Siacoin, but we don't know how much $2500 worth in bitcoin will be when it's ready for shipping in a little under a year.

Nice try irs.

>200k
I don't think you know what "rich" means friend

thats correct

hence both A) hedging [non-DCR/BTC plays --> sia] and B) diversifying [not just trading or hodling on exchanges, but actually owning physical means of production]

from my understanding of the market, Sia, and coins like it, have greater risk than the Cryptoverse's gold (BTC). I am seeking risk in a controlled fashion, as that has the higher payout. ultimately, i am betting that Sia (and a few other top 20 coins) will be worth more than just hodlin BTC for a year.

and yeah, i bought two Obelisks. total cost < 5% of my net crypto worth, which is right on target for what I have earmarked for "out there" ideas. At current sia prices, Obies pay off in 5-6 weeks. If price increases, I'm printing an additional 5k/month in addition to my 2k/mo from DCR vote staking.
>inb4 Obelisk won't maintain that rate of production for long (yeah, no shit)

Yet everyone in Blockfolio threads are still gaining more than they would be if they were throwing it into stocks or index funds