Why was the Italian war-machine so shit-tier?

Compared to Germany in WWII

Are Italians racially inferior?

>Compared to Germany
Compared with the country which surrendered ath BOTH WW?

They would have won the first won if cuck Italy didn't drag them down

Rommel said that the average Italian enlisted man was equal to a German, but that their officers were shit-tier, which sounds more believable to me than some sort of "racial" difference between two neighboring (the Germans annexed Austria) European populations.

If theyre losses in war was due to them veing racially inferior, then the logical conclusion is that the Russians and americans were obviously racially superior. Refrain from asking stupid questions. You muddy up the waters of real intellectual discussion of history and I for one am at you wasting everybodys time

Why would they have worst officers?

Italians are not true Romans like the Greeks.

No, because if it's Germany v the World the World winning by an inch doesn't mean Germany are the worst at war in the world does it?
If I play a soccer game and it's me vs 20 players them beating me doesn't make them all better individually
Germany: 50 million population
US: 200 million
USSR: 100 million
UK: 20 million

>Italy fights agaisnt Germany in WWI
>Italy fights with Germany in WWII
>Italy stays neutral in WWIII
The result does not change
Germany surrenders.
Blames Italy.

>Greeks
>True anything
Modern Greeks have heavy nigger admixture which might explain their tendency to chimp-out
it's mixture with black slaves that brought down ancient greece

I donĀ“t know about them, but it makes you a cocky fool who went told.

Political appointments.

>nigger admixture
Poor bait.

>it's mixture with black slaves that brought down ancient greece

>Why was the Italian war-machine so shit-tier?
Italy's economy was in no way comparable with that of Germany, France or the UK. They lacked the resources, industrial infrastructure, and capital to be anywhere near as good as Germany.

Nah. Its just natural selection. Cocky people make dumb decisions.

War not make one great. One only needs to be as good of a warrior as one needs to maintain sovereignty. Ultimately, Italy came out of the war less damaged and with more sovereignty than Germany.

OP is a good goy

How do you figure? A-H being able to dedicate more men to the Balkans and Russia or something?

>germany lost ww2 by an inch

this is the only true answer, they didnt even get any oil out of romania, fucking nazi's hogged it all

Italy just wasn't ready, but Hitler started the war anyway, which lead to Italian Incompetence.

I feel bad for Mussolini, he was too good for this world

Italy was still stuck on World War 1 equipment and they hadn't advanced technologically at all.

Corrupt officers and shit industry thanks to fascist economical "miracle"

It's a country that by the time WW2 started has existed only for 79 years, with a relatively small pop, many immigrants went to the US, no natural resources at all and low alphabetization still the fascists built schools and forced people to frequent them.

Take a guess.

Italy's economy was still basically agricultural, they didn't have any kind of manufacturing or industrial capacity

No military tradition.

Thread should've ended right here.

I hope you and your female relatives get raped by a pack of big burly Turks. At least the Italians can actually defeat them

>it's mixture with black slaves that brought down ancient greece