The Takeda shall rise again!

The Takeda shall rise again!

My cheap imported guns have something to say about that

What are they going to do this time around? Charge a line of entrenched machine gun crews with their motorcycles?

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TALKIN ABOUT MA CLAN

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TEACH YOU OLD MAN

AHHHHHHH

YAMEROOO!!!

This, your time is over, horse lords.

>playing Otomo

visually stunning, love the color

competently captures an ethereal dreamscape given the methods of the time

>Japanese """""Cavalry"""""

strike fast, train young, and leave an honourable death

>hoove sandals

what did he mean by this?

Why was Japanese warfare so aesthetic?

>The Takeda shall rise again!
Excuse me?

>Toyotomi win
Japan invades and dominates Korea, Hokkaido is conquered much earlier, the same thing could possibly happen with Taiwan and Manchurian kingdoms.

>Oda win
Same as Toyotomi but they end up failing to do so, Japan becomes poor after spending too much money on a conquest that didn't happen.

>Shimizu, Takeda and/or Date win
Same as Tokugawa but a much more repressive and militarized shogunate that relies on brute forces rather than the deceive of metsuke.

>Imagawa win

Same as Tokugawa but with more investments in infrastructure, production and overall improvement of Japan's position. Potential reconceiling with the Emperor given the Imagawa had royal ties to them. Boshis war has a small probability of not happening.

>Otomo win

Complete westernization, possible colonization/creation of areas of influence in Japan. Would eventually become what the Qing was to the west but smaller and in islands instead of the huge Chinese mainland.

>Hojo

Japan goes bankrupt. Another Sengoku Jidai.

>Uesugi

Same as Tokugawa with stronger enforcement of shinto-budhism and more trade with Korean kingdom/Chinese Empire/western indiamen/Indonesian sultanates.

>Mori win

Japan becomes a strong naval empire that dominates a lot of trade in the eastern world, competing with China.

t. Shogun 2 enthusiast

time to step on the cross

what is the basis of your evaluations?

ya Kagemusha was a pretty good movie

The acclaimed documentary, Total War : Shogun 2

why would hojo bankrupt Japan?