Hitler's Watercolors to be sold at an auction

Hitler's Watercolors to be sold at an auction

youtube.com/watch?v=06sxMzguI2M

Proof they are authentic? Didn't think so

>inb4 some Jewish art dealer buys em and has them sit in his cellar until price is high enough to sell again to some rich stormweenie

>tfw someone will buy these and destroy them

>Just want to be good at painting
>Nobody thinks you're special, so you build resentment and blame society
>tfw empathizing with Hitler
Sucks, desu

he was literally an amazing painter

his downfall was he was terrible at painting people

/ngmi/

I mean, he definitely has talent, especially by modern standards, but he wasn't amazing.

Also, everyone knows that the director of the Vienna Academy was a huge faggot who only accepted the most Academy of Academy painters.

Hitler should have been an illustrator

Jews would never allow it. They have gone out of their way to ensure everything related to the Holocaust is enshrined and memorialized forever because you must NEVER FORGET THE SIX MILLION.

They are pretty shitty, desu. You can find better paintings on Deviantart.

That's actually a really good painting. The one he did of the tanks looks like a comic from Dilbert though.

There is something wrong with these horses.

Is it me or is the perspective wonky as fuck?

Just think if Hitler had applied himself and studied instead of spending most of his time before his exams sleeping and sitting in his room fantasizing about waifus and his ideal Europe.

>whether Hitler became a failed leader or a failed artist, he'd eventually blow his brains out
really makes you think

I like how people exaggerate that these paintings are somehow the worst thing ever and that even a 5 year old could paint these, when they are actually quite decent for a largely self-taught artist. Certainly no prodigy like Picasso, but still good

>be me, dreaming
>am in wartime Germany
>look out a window down to a courtyard
>see Hitler shooting brownshirts with a pistol
>he comes inside and walks up to me
>puts hand on my shoulder and says
>"At some point in time I will have to kill you too"
>hold his hand and say
>"all I want from this life to be a part of this great project you're starting here"
>Hitler looks at me with a profound look of understanding and gratitude, such as I have never seen in life
I didn't even think I was a nazi but this dream really freaked me out

He failed to implement perspective, which is a shame because the colors and lighting are good and he seems to have a passion for architectural detail.

One thing that strikes me are the mazes of branches on those trees, each having caught snow where you would expect. It must have taken some time and you would expect he had little interest in it.

It's a postcard. Like, a very small canvas. Painted quick enough to make some money of it.

>tfw not in the timeline where Hitler becomes a celebrated Children's book illustrator

The perspective is terribad
>old guy with a cane literally bigger than a horse next to him

That is the biggest flaw in all his paintings. He just didn't understand perspective. Someone post the painting with the giant door and the tiny windows please.

That's a decent painting, albeit nothing mindblowing.

It'd look great in a hotel lobby.

>his downfall was he was terrible at painting people

which is pretty important.

if you can't depict anything alive what use is drawing a fuckload of(crooked and proportionally fucked up) buildings and parks?

I like Hitler as a politician, but he was a horrible painter.