This is a heavy bag. Say something nice about it

This is a heavy bag. Say something nice about it.

It has an OK logo

It was called ants before which is cute.

Kinda looks like a stool, maybe a good place to sit down and rest my arms. Phew, those bags were getting heav- *SMASH*

FUCKING CHINESE GARBAGE STOOL

lol it's literally at a all-time floor high what are you even talking about

i loved their old slogan "ants in your pants"

You can't call floors when it hasn't been stagnant for a while

Shit tier chink coin with a broken wallet has some how become Biz's sweetheart; Haven't the chinks done enough damage with their BTC zerg mining rush ? Sell this shit and watch it crash and burn.

NEO GAS is currently underpriced (only 16 million market cap) and about to boom on Binance. You didn't hear it from me.

>gas is required to do anything on the NEO platform and is basically like ether
>only 100 million created in 22 years

hahahah
would have tipped you if I wasn't broke af

this coin is $ 200 coin at least

buying some more because this is under 20

This coin overthrow Ethereum

>almost 600k, well past all time high
>hurr durr HEAVY BAAAGS am i rite
you idiots :D

Its gonna start rising again right?

>up 5.13% in last hour
"Its gonna start rising again right?"

Fuck off retard

guys, do you expext it to go higher? i solt at 600k
and made about 20k profit, i guess it will drop to 480k squirts

Serious, what will happen after the conference tomorrow?

Drop or pump?

yes, sure goes up a lot, this is just beginnig

timing markets are very difficult, you have to be about 24/7 front of screen, or you miss the rocket

>wake up
>almost $20
>ATH $22

I told you guys and you didnt listen

Might wait till it drops below .3 again. Any day now...

Sure... good luck

I'm a poorfag but I've almost tripled my money on NEO so I'm feeling pretty happy, my question is when to sell?

time to dump

if you ask here advice, when to sell, you very probably keep staying poor

haha only if people who clearly can't speak english respond to me.

It's going to drop at least back to 500 when the conference hits, that i assure you. I have no idea where the floor is, though. Im pretty sure most people accumulated in the 200s to low 300s though, anyone who bought above that is either whaling or getting fomo'ed

I'm happy I sold my NEO at a good price and as for someone who initially bought it at $5 there's no way it will go below $12 the volume is just way too high for that to happen. On top of the NEO rebrand, smart contract initialization and conferences to spread the brand around I think most people are happy with their holds not to sell it so low

It's already below that on yunbi.

Well fuck I should have figured this shit would break down instead of up after that flat period.
Just get back up to 58 so I can sell, I don't want to hold during this conference.

>bought it at $5 there's no way it will go below $12 the volume is just way too high for that to happen.

People said the same thing about BCH

these are FUD shills

It's tough to tell if you're callibg me a shill for other coins or not because of how broken your English is