Yfw you realized jews became the world's only unconquerable culture when they decided Jewishness is passed on via the...

>yfw you realized jews became the world's only unconquerable culture when they decided Jewishness is passed on via the mother
there is literally no way they will ever be defeated

Hol up. Are you saying that Jews work like some fantasy race in the elder scrolls?

This is why we must promote JMBF.
Jewess + Gentile = Jew
Jew + Shiksa = Gentile

>if you cuck your enemies they win

>implying their pretentiousness and jewishness isnt passed on through genes anyways

It's funny because the opposite happened. Genetics show most European Jews (both Sephardic + Ashkenazic) paternal lines trace back to the Levant, while their maternal lines trace back to Italy. Documents show there was apparently a phenomenon of Roman women being coerced by Middle Eastern Jewish men that if they slept with Jews and had their children they would be cleansed of their sins. A fair amount of Roman women converted which became the basis to the majority of modern Jews.

>*giggles* what you mean you want to stuff me into an oven user? I think you'd rather something stuff something inside me instead hehehh

>tfw no jewish slave wife

>Jewishness is passed on via the mother

Only like half the Jews still think that. The rest of us, such as Reform Jews, realize that (A) heritage in the Torah is passed paternally, and (B) it's insane and illogical to say that someone is a thing if their mother is, but if their father is the thing, then it cancels out; what the fuck is that? It'd be like saying that a mulatto baby is only part black if the mother is black, but if the mother is white while the father is black, then that's a white baby; that would be super retarded.

You're wrong, you sound like you don't know why it's matrilineal. The central belief is that because a mother carries the child to term and nourishes that developing life, they implant a larger essence of themselves into the child's soul than the father does. It's similar to how a farmer plants a seed but the soil of the earth is what nourishes the actual growth.

While the father does provide a level of essence into the child (tribal outcome for example) the child is much more heavily impacted by the mother than the father in their development. This is the central nature of why that rule is kept. It comes straight from Torah and Rabbinical law.

Observant jewish males will only marry jewish women.
She'd have to convert first afterwhich all of her children would be jewish.

She's clearly converted. Nice try Hans, his kids will still be Jews.

it passes down from the mother because before paternity testing, it was the only surefire way to trace lineage, the biological father could have been some outgroup rapist and they had no choice but to take them into their fold.

Yeah as far as non-religious reasons you are correct.

wtf i hate jews now

Shit Jews really are a race. Jew on the left is like a depigmented version of Jew on the right

*teleports into your attic*

"Oh hello user. It's your baby I've got inside of me. Won't you be a loving father to it? Let's play a game. I've got this old diary with some empty pages in it. You can tear out a page, write a name on one side, and I'll write a rebuttal on the other, and then we'll switch. Come on, it'll be fun."

Except most of the Jews /pol/ and Storm front hate don't even follow that law or see themselves as Jews. Nor did Hitler follow that law.

Talk dirty to me more Anne...

>The central belief is that because a mother carries the child to term and nourishes that developing life

That actually sounds... Kinda sweet.

wtf I want a Jewish woman now

>when you burn down her temple and scatter her people over the face of the earth

the Nurmerburg laws were lifted right from the Halakha.

This post is so cute yet so sad...

I'd like to put a bun in her Auschwitz oven.