Daily reminder that VIA going to worth $5 ish in the coming months

Dont say we didnt shill you some good coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bitcoin.com/introducing-do-nothing-technologies-blockchain-ico/
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.740
twitter.com/poopiepepe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hold about 250 of these bad boys....but what makes you think it's mooning any time soon?

wtf is viacoin

why did i just buy

why should it reach 5$

Dedicate dev. Really

Great community support

Great potential product.

Atleast read their forum and look what they've done in under a year. Segwit just activated more things to come.

I cant see it below $5 ish.

40000sat is the floor after segwit activated. Buy it all up you will thank me in under a month.

LN, user, ledger and many more ;)

You just bought into a moon mission, buddy

it was under $1 just a week or two ago, and has been quietly gaining in $ terms while everyone else is focused on OMG/BTC/ANS.

Viacoin is ultra-stealth just like all other coins that moon. It's in pre-moon stage. The best time to buy. Do you want to buy AFTER it has popped? Most people do. I do that too. And I get BTFO when it dips and I panic sell like a little bitch.

lets hope so

im giving it a month

Chart lookin like it's gonna push for 55-60k. Bought and set my sell orders

WE ARE VIA MARINES

It's cuz the dev Romano is releasing a new wallet next week and then announcing the Styx update, which is privacy on steroids.

-an user who has hodl'd Via for months and is active in their telegram

can a nigga get an invite to the telegram?

t.me

/viacoin

Type it in as one line

IMHO, these cryptos are currently undervalued and potentially tickets to lamboland:
- Viacoin (VIA) - ultra-stealth
- Elastic (XEL) - stole the spotlight from Golem (GNT)
- iEx.ec (RLC) - GNT, SIA etc packed in one; hedge for XEL
- Ark (ARK) - Been hodling this since 9.5ksats
- Expanse (EXP) - holds its value like a mofo, currently down
These are also the *only* coins I am hodling. I am also keeping an eye on WINGS and, interestingly, parkbyte (PKB), but the latter could be just a P&D.
All of the coins above do not have massive market caps and have the potential to move up.

Very solid list, user. I actually just sold my WINGS for (more) VIA... I still think WINGS will go 5x within the year but I think VIA is a better investment for the next couple months.

If I going to buy something now XEL is the last choice. It just pumps straight from 7500sat to 21000sat. I'm not buying high even if it could go higher but I won't risk that.

RLC- still need attention

and I have a feeling that Wings can not reach above 30k sat.

If I'm going to buy something right now. Maybe it's VIA, XRL, DNT. all still in the accumulation phase.

...this DNT?
news.bitcoin.com/introducing-do-nothing-technologies-blockchain-ico/

I'd add ZCoin to that list. It's roadmap is amazing and right now is a great dip to buy

Nice joke, but it does help bump this thread so we all gonna make it brah.

I held WINGS some time ago and it was doing better than ARK. I held it when it hit 37ksats. It is a very promising token, but the problem is that most people do not understand the purpose of it.
When it comes to XEL considering the massive volume increase it is a good coin to ride the waves.

Good entry point?

Yes get it while its below 40k

hope you faggots are right or else

just got via looks good, set stop on 36000

>couple of months

the more research you do the happier you'll be

this is what I think... VIA is going to do more, sooner than some of the other coins being discussed. do you think differently

It's going up, but it is a good long-term hold.

Ok faggots, i will give you my point of view of VIA, since i held those bags since a couple of months.
Fundamentally its a nice coin, good tech, good dev, etc.. it has more potential than many of other coins with a larger market cap.
But in the speculative point of view its literally shit. I think (Romano, i know you lurk around here so take it or leave it) its because there is no marketing at all, nobody wants it, nobody knows it.
The recent all time high was reached just because of whale manipulation, and in the middle of the rally romano tweeted that he was waiting for the segwit signal, then he told that there were bugs so we would have to wait more, and the price went straight to 25K sats. A few days ago segwit was locked and VIA pumped just a little and then dumped again. If bitcoin drops, VIA goes down to shit far more than other coins, if bitcoin goes up, VIA goes down also.

I really dont know how many moon missions i have seen in another coins while holding VIA, just with the faith that with segwit there will be a moon. Well, nothing happened at all. To new VIAcoiners, i really hope you have a moon here, but im out with a very little profit.

P.S: it will never drop below 25K sats, thats the last buy of Otoh.. if you know what i mean.

Got in at 38
Wish me luck

ok

you lucky bastard it just mooned. i got in at 40000 straight.

Happening status pic related

so is mooning just any sort of green now?

i thought mooning was supposed to be 10x

The sky is clear tho. No sell wall

We are ready to go.

its time

> Moves up 5% - mooning...

well i looked at 5 min graph looks dramatic my bad

Go go go!

well played

>see this thread
>put in buy order at 38k thinking it might dip a little more
>get home from work
>it fucked mooned
>buy in at 43k

Just fuck my shit up.

>iex
>le sleeper

That shit has never stopped going down for many months. dead coin

gud timing to get that 5%.

everyone calling this a moon can go fuck themselves. Mooning will be when fucking iexec suddenly explodes 10x and i can finally unload these brutal bags of it i've been toting around ever since it was on liqui.io

I think 70k sats is fine in the next few weeks. Its due for a pump.

i want to believe

that will never happen

All alt coins will slowly go down over time and never recover there is only hope in this years bear market. soon people will realize how useless all these coins are

>All alt coins will slowly go down over time and never recover

I agree with XEL...potentially going to take the steam out of GNT which I really need to sell... Can't believe how low it's dropped. I thought I did good getting in at 18cents a few months ago. If there is anything I've learned since starting crypto it's that HODL xD!! is not a fucking strategy.

Why has GNT fallen? Who is their main competitor?

give one reason why a useless digital token that is priced purely on speculation, would last more than a few years

people will use the top 3 coins , depending on Buisness using them, then it will follow suite and the rest of alt coins will die because they are inherently worthless

Are there only three types of cars? Three types of toothbrushes? Three types of computers? Three types of phones?

Fucking retarded asshole with a keyboard doesn't think Crypto follows the same laws of supply and demand of ANY other industry.

Ok

difficult to say its early days in the industry.
so far the ability to use crypto in everyday payments doesnt exist on any meaninful scale. secondly, no one knows what will happen when governements start jumpibg on the wagon

VIA is one of the best coins in the top 50-100 to buy into right now. It's been a long time since I've seen a coin make so much progress in a 6 month window

It's already up 30x, it already mooned sorry guys

somebody doesnt remember/is too newfag to know about dot com boom.
crypto is the new .com and is bubble as fuck. ride it while its good

most alts have done a x30 this year... do a x200 and then get back to me

ETH did 300x since I bought it

yup and that took way more money to do too. A couple million into VIA and we'll see a x300 too

Via is already up 30x, why do you think it'll hit 300x?

because the all mighty Otoh has 2.5 million VIA right now and in order for him to liquidate the coin needs to significantly go up in value. Look as his investment history and realize everything he's touched has turned to gold.

Even he has said VIA is currently his #1 position

Otoh truly does turn everything to gold.

I know he is big in Via, but I need evidence that Via is his #1 position user

sorry, I stand corrected. It's his 3rd largest position but he's the #1 holder of VIA

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1840789.740

Before

After

i wouldve just stopped and held my money in BTC and some in ETH wtf are you doing faggot you ungrateful prick.

do you even know what you're looking at? that's Otoh's current investment portfolio AFTER he cashed out some 8 figures+ worth of crypto.

The before shot was just a "what if" if he had currently held his position before selling

Uhmmm, hook a brotha up?

jesus christ

oh. what a rich prick. nice. i hate him.

somebody help this guy out
twitter.com/poopiepepe
romano should help him out

in at 41000
What are we holding to?

fuck off

wow dick

theyve already jumped on the wagon in the us, the biggest market and i dont know if u need to pay taxes on your bitcoin in japan.

more regulation on exchanges might come but since when have normies cared about that.

at this point i dont think government can fuckup crypto unless LN gets activated and youll see government regulated hubs. but i think if that happens the community will learn and go towards other solutions that are a lot better and have no centralization and cant be subject to regulation.

they havent got on until you see government services or taxes payable witu crypto

This. There's a lot of coins out there, usually with the same tech behind.

Via has a genius dev who works tirelessly and we know that one of the legends see huge potential in the coin. That trust is extremely valuable in this market. If I'd have to choose an alt to go all in, that would be VIA.

Just now.

When is the hard fork though? After the pump?

>$5
>good

>he doesnt know about Avalon