How drunk do you have to get before Irish history looks attractive?

How drunk do you have to get before Irish history looks attractive?

Dead

Drunk enough to think Guinness tastes good
So pretty fucking annihilated

Irish history is neato. They've always been Veeky Forums as fuck, a lot of their literature is lovely, their military history (particularly leading up to norman's and during norse invasions) is the tightest shit, and 1900-1940ish is fascinating in how many different ways it could have gone.

Ireland has never been relevant on a global scale, but they've played excellent fisticuffs with us English, with the scots, with vikings and with themselves.

People say "LOL the irish are so bullied" when realistically I'd argue that the natives to england probably got memed even harder.

T H I S
H
I
S

>thinking you need to get drunk to read about brian boru.

it's the only irish beer I can name of the top of my head, though magners is a pretty stellar cider, but I do prefer a good solid strongbow, or a fine scrumpy when I can get it

Don't order Strongbow in certain parts of Ireland, some micks will get offended

>he doesn't drink stouts

I pretty much exclusively drink stouts, Guiness is a shit stout
My favorite is Samuel Smith's

ever had Young's double chocolate stout?

Can some Irish lads point me to some good Irish whiskey? I feel like I've only had meme whiskeys like Jameson and Uisce Beatha. Since we are on the topic of drunk and Ireland and all.

No but I'll swing by the liquor store later and pick some up, thanks for the recommendation

>Drinking Oatmeal and Chocolate Stouts, but not Guinness

Who knew there were so many women on Veeky Forums!?

>women
>drinking dark beer
Pick one my dude.

Women don't drink stouts fag
Also oatmeal stouts aren't even sweet

What's not attractive about it? What do you know about the history of Ireland to come to that conclusion

>hating guinness

>defending his limp wrists and panty waist by making up as much shit as he can

Good thing you're not butthurt over being called out for your excessive woman-like qualities, ya pansy-ass

So in sum, Irish history = beer.

actually my mum loves Guinness, so does my old grandma