$3385

>$3385
Hands getting a bit shaky, boys

Other urls found in this thread:

bizbeginner.com/2017/07/06/etoro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go rent a shack on an island for a month and come back rich.

why? at this point my brain considers BTC to be real money. the USD amount barely registers. all I care about is upping my BTC stack via alts.

Yeah honestly I stopped caring about the value of BTC a long time ago. BTC is just a volatile currency now. Real money is made in shitcoins like SIGT

Keep holding, it's not at the top yet!
Keep trading more coins!
It's not crashing yet!
Keep going, there's more room in the portfolio!
Keep buyi--

STOP watching the price every 5 seconds.
HOLD for a few years and you will be very happy.

Yes, I spelled hold correctly because I'm not an autist.

HODL

HDOL

>sold at 3050

Just fuck my shit up

exact same here. all i care about is accumulating "muh 21 BTC" before it spikes to $10k or whatever insane number. It's a race against time.

sell at $3500

Don't sell btc, never sell btc

why not just place a sell stop at a price that you think would be the beginning of a hard dip?

or am i missing something?

>never bought in

just

should i just buy in right now or do we think there will be a small dip in the next 48hrs?

If you truly believe that BTC will one day become the world's largest currency, why do you care about some small dip?

If you don't believe, go play around with shitcoins because BTC isn't for you.

Why even worry about the price anymore? Unless you're holding hundreds of thousands then it doesn't even matter and even then it's going to go back up. Buy the dip on shitcoins if you want to make more BTC.

This may actually be the most autistic post that's ever been written.

LDOH

HODOL

Same. I don't even know why I read these threads. Slowly drowning myself in poison.

why 21?

HLDO

it's a meme. there are 21m BTC, so 21btc makes you among the top million BTC holders on earth.

That number represents 1-milionth of the total theoretical maximum Bitcoin supply (21 million coins). Any one with 21 BTC would own 1-millionth of the total BTC market-cap, which could potentially be an amazingly massive number. Knowing this fact makes calculating net worth easy, as all you'd need to do is divide marketcap by one million. However, the real number of BTC in circulation, if I am not mistaken, is closer to 16 million, so having 21 BTC right now is equal to a value greater than 1-millionth of total marketcap.

Even better, place a short before the dip.

too many dumb people are getting rich right now
as BTC holder this is not a good sign

website?

eToro
>They don't allow leverage for crypto
>only available for non-US because Dodd-Frank banned CFD trading

bizbeginner.com/2017/07/06/etoro/

For US peeps, I think you can use Bitmex to short? Not sure though.

no stig coiner typical response
stigmarines will prevail!

>not an autist
>implying

Nice! Just held 100k

time to dump. it's going back to around 2800 soon. this recent spike is nothing but a pump.

Yes, its at an all time high, right now is the best time in its history to buy, most likely. It's on a one way trip to the moon and every day you aren't holding bitcoin is another day you are literally leaving all this free money to the autists of Veeky Forums. Dump your bank account into it, today.

this

even if bitcoin dips, you can easily make back your losses by holding it in various alts

I fucking love this board

>Dump your bank account into it, today.

Nice! Just bought 100 sats

HODOR

>1 post
>nocoiner