How the fuck do I become rich enough to escape wagecuck life

How the fuck do I become rich enough to escape wagecuck life

I know you need some niche idea to start a business but I JUST can't seem to find any inspiration or any coherent idea. Help me out Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCOFVOSGJTdhWjZ0sQ7dyx0g/videos
coinigy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s
blackhatworld.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

suck a dick

un ironically
kneepads

Become one with the bean

.. elaborate?

bad advice

fuck off

I already am social enough

>tfw tech skills but ideas are all shit so far

idk op you're super fucked with no skills AND no ideas

I'm a software dev. I've got skills but no fucking ideas.
i'm not even sure if anything software related can make me rich.

>if anything software related can make me rich.

well it obviously can. even a middling saas is enough to break free of wagecuckery. just need a decent idea.

> posting on crypto board
> doubting software is profitable

literally retarded

until you want it bad enough, you will never get it
ik it sounds like a meme, but if you live like a student, save around 100k and move to some third world country you could live there easily w/ 100k
ex; romanina, south africa, macadamia, bulgaria

most of these places aren't even bad, just slow internet, bad healthcare overall, ect

its a deadend job, been in the industry a long time
there's no other soul sucking job than this one
sorry

Property prices and living costs are getting slowly higher in those country too. I

> to break free of wagecuckery.
How? JUST HOW?

Most things in dev are already taken by poos. I could make a cool template theme which could sell for 50 bucks a piece but the market is already saturated for that.

idk that's what i'm struggling with now. i've competed with poos on freelance sites and i've learned not to think about them. they service a different market than what i target.

and even if templates, if you're actually good it doesn't matter if it's saturated. new ones are always needed. i would personally rather blow my brains out than work on wordpress themes though. it's still wagecuckery.

you're right but at least there's no one telling you what do to. You're at home and by yourself.. still yeah wordpress themes/plugins are soulsucking.

So what are we gonna do user.

we're going to figure out how to reliably profit from daytrading shitcoins then never work for another person again.

at least that's one my goal. i also want to create a saas... but i don't have any good ideas yet.

literally cashed in BCC as we speak.

> i also want to create a saas
Something AWS related maybe? I've seen some nice stuff in startups where they created personnlized delivery notifications an shiet. Lots of niche things to get there.

>Most things in dev are already taken by poos
Upkeep, sure. But rarely do poos create something worth talking about.

Everything in life has some aspect where computers are needed, and in every industry there are fault lines, spots that are horrendously inefficient or otherwise unautomated. You, as a software dev, can fix these spots and make your fortune. All you need is a place to let your imagination run loose.

Web design, too. Don't fall for the "freelance web designer" meme, that shit is a fucking trap for IT people who think designing one or two webpages for someone else will make them millionaires. Instead, create a website that fulfills a purpose. How about a site that hooks entrepreneurs up with ideas? Or a site that teaches people how to code HTML using cute animals? Hell, why not make a site that is pure entertainment, make a web-based game that wagecucks can play in their cubicles on their lunch break?

There is money ripe for the taking in IT, but you have to apply some old-school entrepreneurial philosophies to get any of it. Don't listen to those websites that list off "Five Easy Ways To Make Money With Your Computer!", and instead think about how your knowledge can be used in the world around you.

Solid advice user. I like it. So basically apply a useful /fun/creative aspect to something normies can use daily to make their life easier.

What bothers me though. How do I monetize that? How do make cash out of it?

nice. indefinitely bagholding omg here.

yeah, there's definitely opportunity there. i feel a kind of sickness though when i think about dedicating all the time and effort required to make a business in some area that i care absolutely nothing about. my times spent with aws are not pleasant and frustration.

but yeah, maybe writing a wrapper around some devops stuff and marketing it properly could work.

i want to create something in crypto:

1) it's cool
2) it's a booming market with no end in sight.
3) the booming market brings in lots of unsophisticated and nontechnical users

Same here, user. That's what always put me off becoming an entrepeneur. Too much work for something you're barely interesting. That's why I like the advice from this user When you know you're creating something fun and useful instead of some abstract shit through AWS, it will make it easier to be motivated to create it.

Not everyone can come up with a good idea and execute it. That's why 95%+ of businesses fail.

It's easier to find winners and invest in them. Just buy stocks like TSLA and crypto like ETH and you'll make more money than wagecucking or fucking up on a business.

>crypto + stock
Did it work out for you?

Investing in crypto and stock is literally all you need to escape wagecuckery. Stop wasting your time worrying about dumb shit like making something software which FYI never fucking works 99% of the time.

>How do I monetize that? How do make cash out of it?
Depends on what it is you've made. A website where people can submit pictures of puppies to a cloud has a very different marketing and sales setup than a software suite designed to allow users to batch process PDF documents and apply wide-scale changes. It's all about who your market is, and how they'll be paying for it.

Web sites like the one mentioned above is all about in-browser advertisements and, if you get popular enough, direct sponsorships from related companies (so in my example, Purina). Your absolute best case scenario is making something that gets so large one of these companies buys you outright, which involves a fair amount of social media marketing to get to that point.

A software suite, on the other hand, is all door-to-door and convention scrumming. When you have your product, you bring it to your prospective clients and sell it to them, using as many tactics as you need to get it sold. When they agree to buy, you either start them on a payment plan (one that you detail in a nice big contract), or you have them pay all at once. Remember, even here it's important to price check, so if your product is even slightly similar to something already on the market, you need to price accordingly (taking into account the differences between your software and theirs).

Now, obviously, each product is different and has it's own individual needs, some of which might even needing you to switch around the advice I just gave you. This is just broad-stroke advice, and it's up to you to decide what's best for it. No one knows your product better than you, after all.

How do I get into both

>tfw when great ideas but too stupid to put in motion

I basically had the idea for humble bundle about 10-12 years ago, but I was just a teenager on a third world country, so I have never made anything out of it. ;_;

Yea. I made $15k in TSLA this past year.
And I made $30k in ETH this year.

All the businesses I tried took too much work. I'm too lazy for business, but diligent enough for investing.

The only business I'll be doing is real estate. Just preparing for the next 20% dip before buying something to rent.

just suck enough dicks until you save up enough money to have a portfolio yielding dividends in equality to what you perceive to be a livable wage for you.

i recommend BDCL for a healthy dividend bearing stock .
chances are very slim you are going to create a business from scratch that will yield you any livable wage without it being a complete pain in the ass.

what was you starting capital? How much you invested the first time?

I put $20k in TSLA last year and made around 80% profit on it.

I put around $20k in ETH when it was $76 this year.

I borrowed $19k from Chase credit card via a cash advance offer. It's 0% for 12 months, and cost me 2% initial fee ($380).

I got my Canadian weedstocks to hold into next year $70,000 worth. 1500 Waves and 1200 Bancor.

In my two years of investing I have made about $80,000+ by studying my projects all day at my day job. I am a stationary engineer and just study all day in the boiler room. I made a 50x on Waves ico and pulled $25,000. Follow my lead because I am going to be quitting my job and opening a franchise perhaps. I don't want to slave away either. I'm going to buy my franchise with weedstocks and pay for necessities with a crypto debit card, and use my full paycheque to pay off my mortgage. I put my life blood into what I do, and have helped my friends amass wealth and be able to pay for university.

more posts like this; I am starting to get a feeling for the stock world

Don't fall for the crypto meme.

why not

Watch this guy for stock trading advice on crypto. He's an actual pro.
youtube.com/channel/UCOFVOSGJTdhWjZ0sQ7dyx0g/videos

Signup for Coinigy for free and mess with their technical indicators.
coinigy.com/

Use these technical indicators on Coinigy. Coinigy uses TradingView but gives you more than 3 indicators at a time. TradingView charges you for this.
Chart Settings:
Volume (true, 20)
MA (8,close,0)
MA (200,close,0)
MA (314,close,0)
EMA (8,close,0)
EMA (13,close,0)
EMA (16,close,0)
EMA (21,close,0)
EMA (28,close,0)
EMA (42,close,0)
EMA (50,close,0)
EMA (60,close,0)
Stoch (10,5,3)
RSI (14)

Rely on fundamentals for the right coins/stocks, and rely on technical indicators for the right entry/exit points.

If you do get into crypto I'd dollar cost average into it (invest a set amount each month). A lot of coins just went way up in value and nobody knows if this is a new floor or a bubble. Over time I'd expect good returns from a well researched crypto portfolio though.

if the intelligent investor is to "verbose"
for you .
try this.
its very dumbed down.

i read it in 2 days.

this.

Scam an ad network

Most likely the Avalon.nu ICO

>tfw can't afford to buy into in anyway

;_;

good post

humble bundle wasn't really that innovative. and it isn't profitable

Bumppp

Dont become an artist

youtube.com/watch?v=m0n0Et8aI3s

bump

>slow internet
Romania and Bulgaria have top5 fastest internet connections in the world.
They are also not third world countries.

t. Dutch guy who is moving to Bulgaria by the end of the year for that sweet 10% flat tax and the ability to live off from my online business without any worries

Right now im taxed almost 40% of all my earnings here, holy fucking shit

how the ufck did you manage to relocate there? Also what kind of internet business do you have

sell drugs . mad gainz

nah thanks I don't want to be in touch with niggers

Kiyosaki is bankrupt. don't listen to this slopes advice . look at him.... he is mocking you losers

Is he really? He should be rich from all those scam books at least

He's not bankrupt, he just looted a company he raised a bunch of money for knowing it would inevitablely fail.

Well, since both Netherlands and Bulgaria are in the EU its relatively easy, not sure whats the situation with non-EU citizens tho.I got myself a temporary residence permit earlier this year but it lasts 5 years so im set for now.Im gonna start the procedure for acquiring a citizenship once i move there too.The only pain in the ass so far was the bureaucracy, its the same as everywhere in the EU apparently, its fucking tedious and annoying but its not a huge problem.
Otherwise, its pretty good, im currently eyeing a pretty fucking cool penthouse in a good location in Sofia(it even has a fucking hot tube on the balcony) and it costs like 700 euros monthly.For example, when i was a student back here, i used to pay ~1000 euros for a studio.But my biggest draw was the internet connection, since its my bread and butter for making money, 250 mbs costs likes 10 euros there.

>Also what kind of internet business do you have
im technically doing SEO, my main income comes from the fact that i have a few *big* Instagram and Facebook accounts and i get payed good money to shill stuff.I easily make 5k euros in "average" month.

>penthouse for 700 euro
The DREAM. Damn.
Renting prices in western europe is a huge scam.

>and i get payed good money to shill stuff.
teach me your ways master

How much is considered 'big'? 100k? I was thinking of getting into that kinda stuff with bh seo shit

I am a student in Sofia, please hire me

>Renting prices in western europe is a huge scam.
Western Europe is a huge scam in general.Everything is retardedly overpriced.People seem to thing that eastern euros are some africa/asia tier third world countries, but its actually far from that.Yeah, people here make 4-5 times the monthly salary than in those countries, but 40-50% of that goes for retarded taxes.Hell, a fucking beer in a night club here costs 10 euros, how the fuck is that normal.
>teach me your ways master
I dont think im the one who should teach anything desu, i was autistic NEET like everyone here with no skills, but then decided to start using my time to read on the subject instead of wasting it in WoW and DOTA.Basically, im 100% self-taught and it perplexes me that people dont do the same in the current age of internet, where all the information you need is a few clicks away.

If you are interested, this is a really good place for starters, those forums helped me a lot through the years
blackhatworld.com

>How much is considered 'big'? 100k?
Really depends on your target group and demography, you can start making money even with 5-10k followers.

sent :^)

Prices here in eastern europe are actually same in night clubs at least. don't understand. Purchasing power is entirely different, half people cant even afford vacations and leaving their countries

Bulgaria seems like a pretty nice place. Do you happen to know anything about taxes on crypto there? Maybe it falls under the same 10% taxation rate for capital gains?

maybe depends on the country, and city, but in my experience i cant buy a glass of whiskey for those money in a night club and a beer costs no more than 2-3 euros.
>same 10% taxation
pretty sure it does, but might be wrong, im not big on crypto.
if you are interested actually, id suggest unironically checking out reddit, most of the help i needed i got from fucking redditors on the Bulgaria subreddit, kek

Thanks, I'll check it out.

>Foreign persons who are otherwise entitled to operate a business in their home country or abroad may establish a trade representative office of their foreign company in Bulgaria.

Is this what you did to get the temporary residence permit?

You and the other 7 billion people on the planet you dumb fuck

good luck with your plans user
have you lived abroad before?

I run an online business too and spent 2,5 years in SEA. now got sick from all this third world shit and Im considering a move to the baltics / EE too.
I have friends in romania and theyre loving it so far. Id prefer to stay home but with 50+% in taxes its impossible to stack serious paper here.

I havent done anything desu, my "business" is not registered

do you use your real name on those social media pages you make money off?

or its just a page to share memes and such?

Eh, never been fan of Asian countries, its a great place to visit for a holiday, but i cant imagine living there whole my life, i guess its too much of a culture shock.
Also, not even a /pol/tard but i do prefer living among white people, guess its just a habit.
>inb4 slavs arent white
kek

invest in stocks.

I turned 2500$ into 88k in 2 years and that doesn't include the tesla 3 i bought with cash.

No lol, there is really no point of using real credentials unless you yourself are your brand(a.k.a those instagram ""models"" and those fitness guys for example)

i don't understand.

you have instagram and facebook accounts with thousands of followers.

but what do you post for people to like it so much?

videos of cute animals?

Also, after you pass a significant margin people contact you to shill their products?

Ill give you an example with my least successful page(facebook), its about a relatively niche sport-MMA.
It still makes me money tho.I started it most recently and so far i have ~65k likes.At around 30k i got approached by a "nutrition"(a meme scam if you ask me)company who wanted me to shill their l-carnitine and food supplement vitamines.
Aside for that, im planning on either starting themed t-spring campaing for themed
t-shirts, or just starting a "brand" if i find some good chink deal that will make them for me with good shipping price.
And yeah, the page is basically just memes, sharing news from MMA sites, youtube videos, etc.

You'd be surprised how internet-uneducated most of the normies are and how much they depend only on facebook to get their information regardless of the topic of interest

same here user
but I imagine the culture shock in slavic / baltic countries could be significant too
the language barrier aloneis kinda putting me off
its something you have to try out I guess

i call bullshit
thats like 50000% of profit
how the fuck did you do that?

Yeah, the language is the biggest problem, slavspeak is not close to germanic/latin languages at all, but pretty much all the young people there speak english.I also plan to eventually start learning Bulgarian once i establish there and have more free time, a quick google search shows that private lessons arent expensive at all.
As for the culture shock, i havent experienced it much, yeah they are some things that will prolly weird you out as in any country thats not yours, but nothing big.People in our age group(18-30) are more or less the same as everywhere in Europe or USA.Of course, im talking about Sofia and other big cities, im sure that in the small towns and villages in the countryside there are old fucks who still thing communism is ruling, but the capitals are your average European city(as long as you dont visit the bumfuck neighbourhoods that are commieblock central full with bydlos or the gypsy ghetto - gypsies are basically the niggers of eastern europe, but less violent)

>with his 6 foot average female height fiancee
lol

Bump ppp

The best first step would be to make a lot of money

What country do you live in OP?

My family owns and manufactures some patented concrete formwork systems.

Currently pulling in over $1.5 million AUD per month in profits in China. They own 50% of the company.

I'm in the process of opening a company in Australia to distribute them here.

We have plenty of agents in the US selling the products, perhaps you would like to do the same?

Pretty much printing money at he moment.

I'm sadly not in the US but in Europe.
Do you have agents in Europe too?

>le llc bankruptcy meme

just cause you have to close books on a company doesn't mean you lost more money than you have made personally .

I believe they have a couple in Russia and Germany.

It's a niche product but it sells extremely well.

Prefabricated plywood circular and square/rectangle formwork as well as steel clamps which are used for all types of concrete column formwork. These are typically leased.

I see no other options anymore.
What do?

start your own Veeky Forumsnass.

does crypto count as business