Will people in a thousand years see our time to something similar to this?

Will people in a thousand years see our time to something similar to this?

>muslims vs white people
muslims are white for the most part, except people like indonesians and black african muslims
islam is not a race
avg. brazilian has ancestry of 62% white, 17% black, 21% native
it is what it is - brazilian ethnogenesis

btw, brazil has the largest arab diaspora in the world - they just moved there 100 years ago and just speak portugese

i literally don't understand why a brazilian would be concerned with islam

That's pretty autistic

I think that Arabia has a larger Arabian diaspora than Brazil

What a delusion LARPer.
Posters like that latch onto their mental fantasies of political crusade to avoid confronting the omnipresent reality that they, like everyone else, are trapped in the same matrix of modern post-industrial society that drowns their radical schemes in impotent complacency, that offers them an outlet only to bury their action, that disguises illusions of choice as meaningful political involvement . Their radicalism is an accessory to their identity, not the conviction of principle. It is a farce.

>their self-righteous smug and cunty Whig History Mentality BLOWN INTO DUST, RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES.

It always irked me how the far right constantly talks about the " smug and self important" left while doing nothing masturbating to their whiteness and talking about all opposition as if it were a mental illness, not to mention their delusions of grandeur.

ITT: triggered liberals
I don't even know how people still consider themselves left wing at this point, left wing thought is literally children's philosophy. Back to the /pol/tard, I don't agree with him at all, but at least I am not emotionally stunted like the left.

Insulting me without knowing anything about me is not how you win a debate or prove your ideology is righr. We all know that left wing thought is only exists because it makes weak minded and weak willed people feel good. Liberalism is impractical, and its rise can be traced to the famous saying:
Hard times create strong men
Strong men create good times
Good times create weak men
Weak men create hard times

Hard times will be coming soon.

Typos because I am typing this on mobile

>Islam is going to conquer the west
Islam is going to try, and is going to succumb as well to the toxic liberalism of the west. If you honestly think a slow trickle of Muslims is going to actually change the face of western civilization you're wrong, it's going to be the other way around, the west is going to destroy Islam with the same decadence that destroyed Christianity.

You're retarded

What "we all know" is that if you had two braincells to rub together you wouldn't be spouting tired epigrams as arguments and belligerently shitposting on Veeky Forums.

>Calls everyone with an opposing viewpoint childish
>Gets called pathetic for jumping into ad-hominem right out the gate
>Suddenly name calling is a problem

>muslims are white for the most part,
For some Northern Africans yes. For Bedouins, Iranians and Indians lol no.

>the Trudeau's
>the TED talkers
Wow what an absolute retard

Stop giving any credence to shit you read on /pol/. and fwiw most muslims I know dropped their religion and they slut around as much as their western counterparts

Fucking brutal.

>Hard times create strong men
>Strong men create good times
>Good times create weak men
>Weak men create hard times
explain ww2 france

Plofound.

Go read some Glubb.

Death to...

Good time created weak men ?

Not enough strong men left from hard times to create good times.

hmm....

/Thread

>western globalists

This is literal gibberish. What is this post even trying to say