I love each and every one of you unconditionally

>I love each and every one of you unconditionally
>BUT BY THE WAY IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP ME YOU'RE GOING TO SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY GET FUCKED
What's his fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OghF2i376yA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some interpretations are:
you can repent at your death bed and it'll be ok
you can be a good person and it counts towards that, so it'll be ok
god knows what's best and so he enforces you to worship him otherwise he wouldn't love you
etc.

Fuck off fedora

>conflating the message of Christ with the heresy of Paul

Death cult that for some gay reason stuck around
>inb4tip

>MY interpretation of Christianity is the right one!

Have you ever met a girl who's super nice, hot, cute and basically perfect but her family is composed by royal cunts? Basically that.

Except not really because Jesus only loved jews, he hated the gentiles. St. Mathew tells a couple of stories in which he's a royal cunt too.

>SUFFER FOR ALL ETERNITY

Somebody hasn't read a bible but wants to argue about how it's wrong.
Lmao.

>hell isn't eternal suffering

It both is not and was never described as such in the bible.

Heathen.

>Posts heresy
>Calls other heathens

Hell is described as the destruction of one's soul. It's getting permakilled as opposed to living forever with the saved.

By no means a Christian, but as I understand it, hell was a dumb meme started by the church because death isn't scary enough.

>>I love each and every one of you unconditionally
false assumption.
youtube.com/watch?v=OghF2i376yA

The inconsistency seems to be that in Hell there is an arbitrary and severe threat being waved over our heads, which is incompatible with unconditionally willing our good.

But the threat of Hell is not arbitrary, and in fact only arises if God loves us, and therefore wills us to be. Hell, after all, is permanent alienation from God, and it is impossible to to avoid permanent alienation from God (i.e., Hell) other than knowing and loving God himself in knowable and lovable form (i.e., the incarnate Christ).

Any other way of being- living for things other than God himself- secures only finite goods, not the infinite good. Alienation from God, then, is the just and natural terminus of the finite creature, unless one knows and loves God. If God loves us, and therefore brings us finite creatures into being, we must be brought into being such that, unless we love God, we cannot receive the infinite good.

Hell is forever pain.

2. Vampirism: Eat my flesh and drink my blood and you shall have life in yourselves.

This.
Christianity is just some random cult that got lucky. Same shit as Scientology.

Read some theology you lazy cunt.
>sin without salvation
Passive
>sin with salvation
Active
>being lead 'upwards'
Passive
>being lead 'downwards'
Passive
IT REQUIRES ACTUAL LAZINESS, IN THE SENSE OF FEAR, AVOIDANCE, WEAKNESS, ARROGANCE, IGNORANCE, ETC., TO ACTUALLY BE DAMNED
MY ANSWER IS FAR FROM NEW. THERE IS NO END TO THE LITERATURE ON THIS SUBJECT, YOU LAZY CUNT.

>implying it isn't active to fuck bitches, murder people, and get money
You think the Jews rule the world because they're so lazy?

No, that's passive. Lazy teenager.

You're dumb.

>I love you unconditionally

Good joke. G-d states that he hates His enemies. You're either fedora fag or paulinite whom ever read his bible

So what's all the fire and brimstone for?

#
Hell, in Orthodoxy, is the same as heaven: the fire of hell and the light of halos are the same: God himself. But if you are not Godlike, then his presence conflicts with yours and causes distress.

MFW Christ is probably coming in my life time to smite the wicked

“And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.”
—Judges 1:19

That's even worse.

>I love each and every one of you unconditionally
>BUT BY THE WAY IF YOU DON'T WORSHIP ME I'M GOING TO ANNIHILATE YOUR SOUL, EVEN THOUGH I COULD SIMPLY NOT DO IT