Is ARK a good investment? thinking about buying 5000 of them... or is this shitcoin

Is ARK a good investment? thinking about buying 5000 of them... or is this shitcoin

ARK is a really good investment. Take it from me. I shill coins I have a huge stake in for a living.

so 5000 of them would be a good investment?

Decide for yourself faggot, I have 12k.

it's one of those things where coins with good potential flounder and shitcoins pump 10000 percent

buy it and stake that shit

Yes it's a good investment, no don't buy 5000 in one go. Buy in tranches

what do you mean stake?

With Ark, when you download the wallet and put your coins in there you can vote for a delegate that will give you a daily/weekly/monthly payout based on how many Ark you have. Veeky Forums has their own delegate and I very much recommend it

read more here:
classicdelegate.biz

>classicdelegate.biz
ok thanks. paid out in ...more Ark?

Yep. May not seem like a significant amount now if you're not putting in thousands of dollars initially but Ark could easily be worth over $10 a piece one day. Or you can easily transfer the payout right away to Bittrex and sell the Ark for Bitcoin or whatever. It's a pretty easy way to get a passive income going

Interesting. I just got into Ark so this is all new to me

how will ARK be over 10 dollars a pop one day come on...

ARK would need to be at what NEO is valued right now...and i just don't ever see that happening

Devs have been working steadily on new features all summer. New ACES test just successfully initiated an eth smart contract using ark. Vote for the biz_classic delegate to get comfy staking and expect the real rocket to launch by Christmas

okay lets hope for the best.

Probably one of the best investments desu. Thank us later, join the Ark.

why do you think ARK is a good investment? i still don't fully understand? Can someone explain?

See roadmap, do you know what they want to accomplish?

passive income and potential to be 10+ dollars in a year or two

> in a year or two

look at the chart. have you ever seen a similar picture?

What's your point?

>leaving the day 1 spike on there
Idiots always pay a fortune on day one, cut it off for a more accurate chart.

I'm bullish on ARK but that doesn't tell you anything.

Is it me or is ARK one of the fastest coins ever? The instant I hit send from bittrex to my wallet it's already there with over 20 confirmations.

Ark may have alot to accomplish but so far they haven't done much :(

>im a retard
the post

You'll be a lot happier to have bought now than after they've accomplished a lot.

What do you mean?

>Tfw it's either going to shoot up to 50k or drop down to 17k