Why does Europe, compared to Asia or Africa, bear so much phenotypical variance in every sector, from hair type/color...

Why does Europe, compared to Asia or Africa, bear so much phenotypical variance in every sector, from hair type/color, eye color, nose shape, lip thickness, skin tone, etc., while the populations of Asia and Africa are comparatively uniform?

no /pol/age or kangage plox

When you say Asia and Africa do you mean Mongoloids and Negroids?

yes

epic meme thread
I XD everytime

>While the populations of Asia and Africa are comperatively uniform.
How does it feel to be as wrong as you are right now?

You should do more research

Fuck man all you are going to get is speculation and some asshat pushing a theory as fact.

Frankly everyone is fucking racist and/or full of shit so don't bother saying no /pol/ .

If you want it to be white people are better because of variations that may one day be breed out than you could believe that if you want to believe that your stupid ancestors were only taking a break from fucking sheep to cum in mum that's some good bullshit too.

Hell you might find some research to back up your claim but chances are there are flaws in the basis for the idea or some other guy had research supporting the opposite.

It's like asking why certain dogs leave trails of shit vs mounds.

It's all pointless and more masturbatory than intellectual

>Asia and Africa are comparatively uniform?
Statistically this isn't true
Caucasoids just have a hard time differentiating negroid and mongoloid features

Ask a black or Asian guy, they think whites look the same too.

>Caucasoids just have a hard time differentiating negroid and mongoloid features

Who's the true Caucasian?

I would Asia is more diverse in this regard, remember Middle East is also part of Asia

Hmong, highland Papuans (no not the Solomon Islanders with dark skin and light hair) and several groups in Africa have visible levels of blondism. It's not like Europeans but then again the starting melanin base is higher.

No it's not European Admixture.

Dude if you put a nip a chink a slope and a flip next to each other I would be able to tell them apart as quickly as I could a wop a Polack a lobster back and a fingol.
I think you probably just gotten more used to seeking the differences in Euro faces than you have others.

Europeans are a crossbreed between 4 or so divergent racial types which had their own pigmentation.

>Western Hunter Gatherers
Basically the closest thing to native Europeans. Lived west of the Ukraine and had very dark skin and predominantly blue eyes except in the Balkans.

>Eastern Hunter Gatherers

Related to WHG but also Native Americans. Lived east of Ukraine. Mixed pigmentation, lighter skin and hair but darker eyed than WHG.

>Anatolian Neolithic Farmers

Mostly intermediate skin but dark hair and eyes. Similar to Southern Europeans and especially Sardinians.

>Caucasus natives
Not entirely sure about them since only a few individuals have been sequenced.

Most Europeans in core areas tend to have roughly equal proportions of these genetic types. Selections explains why blue eyes became more common and dark skin less common.

Fuck off you /pol/ reject like everyone on this site doesn't know about your forced fucking meme picture.

Europeans aren't unique at all in being the product of massive ancient blanda.

He didn't claim that retard

This is Africa in 2017

And this is literally every other city on the planet.

So help me figure out what's going on here if you're so enlightened

Positing blanda as the cause of European phenotypic diversity implies that other instances of blanda will lead to similar phenotypic diversity, and he doesn't reject OP's premise that non-Euros are less phenotypically diverse.

Ergo, he posits that Europe stands out in its level of blanda.

This post is too long, can you give me a quick rundown?

This is Africa in 2017

Why are none of the buildings completed?

Construction is a sign of economic growth.

This is America in 2017.

How does it feel to have your digits as blessed as they right now?

The post was about there not being a definite answer just ideas and they are going to be wrong.

Whites can have pale to tanned skin

Whites can have blue/green/brown/black/grey etc eyes

Whites can have Blonde/Brown/Black/Grey etc hair

No other race is like this

Doesn't matter what flamboyant colors you wear. Incas were superior to europeans.

>Africa
>uniform
Is wrong. Kek Ethiopians aloneness prove s wrong. We can look completely different from each other.

Fuck I hate phone posting

Ethiopians are mixed though

That's true but we are still non-white which contradicts OP's premise. Plus, the majority of our mixture is ancient/prehistoric, no different from other populations.

West Asians are like that

Cause when such variance happens in Africa people claims that it´s because Arab/Caucasoid/Euroepan/Tits admixture

>Asia population
>comparatively uniform
Are you retarded?

>uniform
>Asia
Asia is so diverse that there are two human racial groups on it the Caucasoids in the West and Mongoloids in the east.

The majority of Caucasoid diversity is in West Asia and India. Europeans are a tiny tiny fraction of the Caucasoid genome.

While Euros do have light hair other Caucasoids can do so, its just that Euros accumulated enough mutations to make light hair a dominant trait in their populations when its rare in other Caucasoid groups.

Ethiopians are a relic of an unknown race that existed in East Africa that got genetically destroyed from niggers breeding with them. Ethiopians not only look like niggers, they talk like them and function just like them along with having low 60 IQ on average as adults. Ethiopians are basically niggers user.

Just say tldr next time newfag.

Its new, the Chinese still works on it

>Ethiopians are a relic of an unknown race that existed in East Africa that got genetically destroyed from niggers breeding with them
Wrong, Horn of Africa populations are the result of prehistoric mixing of native blacks (similar to south sudanese) and West Asians. Habesha have about 10% extra West Asian from another wave of South Arabian migrants about 3k years ago.

>Ethiopians not only look like niggers
We vary. Many of are ink black and others are almost as light as Arabs. Some of us have Afro-textured hair but some of us have wavy, curly hair. Even in the same immediate family, we vary. You can have siblings look completely different from each other.

>they talk like them and function just like them
Yes, most Ethiopian kids have assimilated into dindu culture and pan-africanism.

>along with having low 60 IQ on average as adults.
You're probably alluding to Richard Lynn's numbers which have been repeatedly exposed as trash. And I'm someone who does accept hbd

There is no phenotypical variety in the white race. If you're not Dutch you are not white. Sorry not sorry.

Fuck I really hate phone typing.

Indeed. We must secure a future for Dutch children.

We're an amalgamation of Upper Paleolithic survivors (Cromagnids), Neolithic Farmers (Mediterranids) and the Proto-Indo-European invaders (Nordids of varying type, Corded, Danubian and Hallstatt).

There are also Dinarids and Alpinids, although Dinarids are just brachycephalized Atlanto-Meds (by Alpinids), while Alpinids are fetalized Cromagnids.

Personally, my phenotype is a breed of Cromagnid and Atlanto-Mediterranid, very common for ex-Yugoslav men who reside in Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Croatia.

>west asians
Wrong East Africans were an unknown racial group that existed till the neolithic because they got racemixed by Congoids from Sudan you retard. The african nigger began in the Congo rainforest and spread outwards while this unknown race has always existed in East Africa.

This unknown race is the reason Ethiopians have human looking skull shapes.

>>Caucasus natives had red/blonde hair and blue/green eyes with reddish skin

did not mean to greentext that

>nose shape, lip thickness, skin tone

the middle east, central asia and south asia all have more variance in these than europe.

however it is a legitimate question to ask why Europe has much more varied eye and hair colour than any other part of the world

You aren't Habesha and it's shows.

Stop roleplaying ferenji

Why does all your noses look like that?

>the middle east, central asia and south asia all have more variance in these than europe.

Lol, no.

It's just phenotypes though, not genotypes. Europe is genetically the most homogenous continent in the world. So it probably has to do with sexual selection.

White people all look the same, with minor variances caused by admixtures. Africa is by far the most phenotypically diverse part of the world.

In the Americas black people also have a wide range of phenotypical diversity.

>inb4 they're mixed
Black Americans are mixed by definition.

>American blacks
>black
They literally differ from one another only because of varying degrees of white admixture. The only reason pic related looks the way he does is because of European genes.

Oh look boys and girls, it's a niggaboo!

It's not an "uknown race", they are very known and called Semites.

That is part of their ethnic makeup. You could say the same thing about variations in white people. It is due to admixtures.

>populations of Asia are uniform

Uh oh, retard alert.

Africa and Asia do have a lot of phenotypical variance. If you only count SSA you already have a lot of variance. Adding North Africa obviously increases even more the plurarity.
In Asia you have middle easterners, mongoloid and indian peoples. If that's not a huge variance I don't know what it is.
It's just that your brain is more trained to discern among europeans than other peoples.

You're an idiot, first you claim the great phenotypical variety in Africans, and then you admit it's because of non-African blood. So native Africans are not so phenotypically diverse after all.

Also

>Nicki Minaj - Indian dad and a mulatto Trinidadian mother
Barely even black.

>Beyonce - a mulatto with artificially straightened and dyed hair
It's cosmetics, not genetics.

But Europeans vary also because of non European blood.

>Jews
>Europeans
Nice try Moishe

One drop rule defines "black". Virtually all black Americans are mixed to varying degrees.

>One drop rule defines "black"
No it doesn't, that's not how biology works.

In America that's always been how it works. Which is why Obama was a "black" president, and why lightskinned "blacks" are so ubiquitous.

>Autistic arbitrary rules override biology and genetics
"No."

That rule was put in place during colonial American times for a very specific reason. A social rule like that, that has been in place for hundreds of years can't be changed overnight and cheaply. It has affected and still affects far too many lives and perceptions on a deep level.

Doesn't matter. If I made up an arbitrary rule saying the Sun and the Moon are the same thing, would that make it true?

But the rule wasn't arbitrary. It was designed to create a robust American lower caste, and screw mulattos out of inheritance. Racial identity is largely a social construct, though not entirely. Your analogy doesn't work because astronomy is purely objective science with no social element whatsoever.

Oh fuck off
Anyone got more of these

> black eyes everyone
> same type black hair everyone
So much diversity lmao

>The worst picture he can find of America still has more development in the background than the best picture he can find of Africa

he should find a picture of a Renaissance fair

ITT bunch of libtards denying overwhelming diversity of European nations comparing to "minority" population of the planet Earth

>this is every country in Africa
>He probably thinks Africa is a country.

I think all races are rather Unique.
Blacks have dark skin and very thick curled hair
Asians have extremely straight hair and how do I say...almond shaped eyes?

Btw Middle easterners can have pale to tan skin and so can Asians; I don't understand that point. Grey hair happens to every race with age user so that was just dumb..You mean WHITE hair?
Actually the only thing unique about whites is their light colored eyes(mainly blue) and possibility of blond hair, but even the light eyes to a degree, can be seen in some Asiatic peoples in Eurasia.
very true.

Wait what? Then you can say the same about whites with black hair and dark eyes...It's because of mix from other types of people. Mainly middle easterners.

Lol look a pictures or Vietnamese, Japanese( triple points if you look at people from different regions), Chinese ( again,even more so if you look at people from different regions),Koreans, Thai, and Malaysians then tell me they don't all vary.
Then do the same from Turkey to Iran all the way to India. Then tell me they all look the same.
I'm waiting.

Anyone else think the Syrian guy in [pic related] looks like your average Welshman?

That's not America, that's Cuckoldfornia, the shittiest state. Might as well be a part of Mexico.

>it wasn't arbitrary
It's completely arbitrary because it ignores how genetics work. Anglos had jungle fever and when they realized how many half breeds they spawned, they got scared and called them all black to stop further mixing and mongrelization. That's the only reason why this horseshit rule exists.

yes really. there is more variance in facial features in india and pakistan than in europe.

Inbreeding occurs less in European populations.

The Catholic Church banned endogamy, they banned marriage between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th cousins.

They even went to the lengths were they banned marriage to the family of godparents.

Catholic made Europeans more varied due to a higher increase the the sets of features newborns could inherit from their parents. It is a shame to watch Jews (who are endogamic) try to breed inbreeds with Europeans.

Fuck the jews

Beyonce isn't a Mulatto look at her parents

checked.

found the guy from rural kentucky