Do any of you actually do research before throwing your money at a cryptocurrency?

Do any of you actually do research before throwing your money at a cryptocurrency?

I genuinely hope I'm wrong about NEO.

I hate to see pink wojaks.

That's like asking: Do you do "research" when you lay chips on the Roulette felt?

Believe me, I would love to see them and you both succeed.

you already posted this FUD 2 times now. we don't care. eat a dick

The state of the price of any given crypto right now is like 80% marketing and 20% actual technology. The general sentiment is excited about it even if it's nothing, so it's a decent buy until they're not hyped about it anymore. That's about all there is to it.

0/10

NONEO's BTFO

What about cryptos with great seeming dev teams but virtually no online presence right now

For everyone who's pro-neo. Have you actually tried using it's underlying tech, or do you just have it sitting at an exchange?

It has an ANT in the logo.

A fucking ANT.

This coin belongs to a kindergarden, it's a joke.

Any examples of top coins like that that have been doing well lately? The main one I can think of is Factom and the price seems to be suffering from its lack of marketing, especially within the last few weeks.

except it doesn't...retard

Makes all these threads to actually try to scare people by copying a reddit thread onto a black document, ignoring the refutations in order to buy them up cheap in the hopes that some people here actually sell.

Please fucking kill yourself.

you want to see the biggest piece of shit crypto look into Burstcoin, run by a team of scammers

No tech
No real github activity
A logo with an Ant

The king of redflags.

Its logo is Keanu Reeves now bro, get with the times

If it's a Chinese software engineer, why are none of the criticisms addressing the code, almost as if someone was trying to seem like they knew what they were talking about

no shit, all coins are scams. Buy the dip, ride the waves, sell the ATH, move on to the next coin.

Posts like these are what destroys coins

OP, what's the source on these images?

i bought 0.3 BTC worth of NEO today

In other words, you went full retard, because the pump is over

Man it's literally the same shit as DGB, shitty management, shitty websites, shitty wallets, questionable developers, a boom based on nothing but hype, and a board full of people who didn't do any research into it.

Trust me OP you're not going to get anywhere trying to warn Veeky Forums, I tried to warn Veeky Forums of all these things that were wrong with DGB in the days leading up to the conference, but you'll only get met with posts like these And then when the day of the conference comes everyone's wondering why it's plummeting and why it keeps plummeting months later as though there was ever anything holding it up besides hype.

>Man it's literally the same shit as DGB
there are people who seriously believe this.

you fags have the opportunity to buy

This is already 3 times when this FUD shill post thin old copy from Reddit.

This shill must been very desperate when NEO is succes

Who pay this FUD shill, that he spam formu this same text over and over again.

who would invest into a digital currency developed by communists? That's like investing in a business run by communists. Or handing a gun to communists and telling them how you run a sweatshop in a third world country.

Yeah yeah, and DGB didn't turn out to be the same shit as PoSW, it was a REAL COIN, with REAL APPLICATIONS, the FASTEST in crypto, easily better than Bitcoin and ETH with all it's tech and now it's 75% down despite all that.

NEO is much more deveploment and better than Ethereum, you will see soon.

>75% down
hahaha you stupid fucking dumbass

lets compare every single coin to its ATH and talk shit about dozens more shall we

DGB is rising back up again, this time much more slowly and naturally, like it should have originally.