Tell me about Tatars, how do they differ from mainstream Slavs?

Tell me about Tatars, how do they differ from mainstream Slavs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1g4iF7fpEM
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff
youtube.com/watch?v=Dk65TbJRN_A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're Muslim

>Tatars
>Slavs

Tatars are turko-mongol tribes that settled in south-east europe and (somewhat) interbred with the locals. For the most part of their history they were slavers, pirates, raiders and mercenaries. Their women are in many cases insanely hot.

Tatars aren't Slavs, they're Turks.

My mistake, I meant mainstream slavic/eastern European societies which they inhabit.

They are rather indistinguishable from Slavs. Only a minority of them still have some Asiatic features. The magic of intermarriage.

Culturally they are also similar to Slavs. Their brand of Islam is completely unlike that of the Middle East. It far more tolerant and westernised, which causes a lot of conflict between the Tatars and recent migrants or converts.

T.Pole, where Tatars still live.

"tatar" is kinda an umbrella term for a group of turkic-speaking ethnicities and tribes across a number of different khanates over the history on the territory of today's Russia

you can still see with "crimean tatars" who are entirely different ethnicity altogether from kazan tatars and have their own different language

Tatars are ok these days, probably one of the few muslim populations that is chill and civilized. Also they are generally ok as minorities throughout eastern european countries because historically they don't have many territorial claims so they don't needlessly antagonize the majority with autonomy, independence, secession and shit like that the rustles every majority's jimmies

tatars around volga are genetically more finno-ugric than turkic
the are kinda tukicized ugrs

Pretty successful fellas. The head of the Central Bank of Russia is a Tatar, for example.

Director of the Max Planck Institute for Astrophysics in Germany is a Tatar as well, his name is Rashid Sunyaev.

that sums it up pretty nicely
youtube.com/watch?v=F1g4iF7fpEM

also here's some tatar cloud rap
youtube.com/watch?v=lwUQlkAUQDI

Both look more Slav than actual Slavs do

The same can be said about a lot of other Tatars. After all, they have been living as a minority within Slavic countries for centuries, so of course there have been a lot of intermixing with the native population of their host countries. They are similar to Ashkenazi Jews in this respect.

In which language is she singing ? Doesn't sound like russian for some reason

Tatar

I'd give the one on the right the mainstream

yeah, is right, it's tatar
idk why you though it would've been russian

Almost all Slavs are Turko-Mongol mix-breeds. Save Croats and Slovenes. And Poles, Poles are the inheritors of the Scythians.

No it's just that i wasn't sure after hearing it

So Poles are Iranian mix breed?

Tatars aren't Slavs, but they got Slav'd.

No they're not, you subhuman, the presence of Asiatic admixtures in their collective gene pool is almost entirely of the Ancient Eurasian variety, and has no established correlation to the current Altaic or Turkic mediated haplogroups, same goes for the Ottoman Turks, who've rarely intermarried with the subjugated peoples of the Balkan Peninsula, especially if they're of non-Muslim faith. And if by some chance, they have, then the offspring would be taken back to Anatolia to be raised as a Turk, completely oblivious to his Balkanite heritage.

Last but not least, the presence of Asiatic haplogroups of the variety you've mentioned in their collective gene pool is beneath 3%.

They aren't Slavic to begin with, they're a Turkic-speaking people.

Kazan Tatars differ from the Lipka Tatars who've inhabited the territories of the Commonwealth, they're avidly ethnocentric.

False, since the Proto-Slavs, who've diverged from the Proto-Balto-Slavic ethos were exclusively of the Nordid variety (but far more Corded than Hallstatt), dolichocephalic and all. Matter of fact, their part of Europe houses the largest population of Nordids in Europe, with the bulk of their population residing in Western Russia.

It kinda sounds like Russian at first.

>haplogroups
Show me autosomal DNA results, slavshit.

In all honesty, maybe a very small minority of them might have some remaining Iranic DNA before waves of Slavs took over the area. There's also iirc an Iranian as well as Germanic origin theory for Croats too.

Autosomal results are even lower, only growing to a somewhat higher percentage in the immediate territories that neighbor with the Mari, Mordvins, Chuvashs and Komi.

>Autosomal results are even lower
>then haplogroup memeing
Ayyyyy

This is getting in curious direction. Since you guys speak of tatars and scythians, what can you say about native Ukraine populace?

They make better sauce

Not real people, not real country, scums

Stop calling people subhuman

Tatars are pureblood Turks you moron. Original Turks

I'm a Turk and I understand 90% of what's said.

Thats the power of Turkic languages.

2000 miles and people can understand each other's mother tongues.

Tatars are steppe nomads, and Islamic raiders, deported from Crimea due to the genocide against the Russian people, and also to create ethnostates to be safe when the USSR broke up there would be no wars

Not those are Turkmenistani people

Turks have 3 branches.

Oghuz - Western
Karluk - Eastern
Kipchak - Northern

Tatar are the Kipchak (Cuman) Branch. And their language is the purest. Even Ataturk made Turkey adopt Tatar grammar in 1930s.

>t.Turkroach
Tatars are more like mixbreed. Go rewrite your history somewhere else roach.

get cancer slavshit

not every race is a mongrelized bastardized whore-people like your HIV vector people

>Their brand of Islam is completely unlike that of the Middle East. It far more tolerant and westernised,
It's cuz they gof STALINED

Chechens got STALINED as well, yet their brand of Islam is essentially the same one that is practiced in most Middle Eastern countries. Plus, the only Tatars that got STALINED are the Crimean ones. The real reason why Tatar Muslims are different from most of the other Muslims is the Jadid movement.

Yeah okay Sergei.

my waifu on the right

What did we do to deserve this?

There are more than three branches.
Beside the Karluks, the Oghuz, the Kipchak there are Khalac, ancient Uyghurs, and the Siberian-Turkic people.

Well, it is true. the Turkic people like Kumans, Kipchaks, Pecheneg, Khazar and Black Oghuzes got mixed with Iranic, Slavic and Germanic people of eastern Europe.

No, it is because the Turkic Islam is more liberal than the middle eastern Islam. According to Ottoman Sources the term "Turk" was used as an insult and meant disbeliever. Most of the Turkic people accepted the orthodox Islam in the 19, and 20th century.

I mean modern Europeans are literally a product of ancient mesolithic and neolithic racemixing

Did you know that the father of the Bogdanoff brothers is Tatar?

>Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff are fraternal twin brothers born to Yuri Mikhaïlovitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff (1928–2012), a Russian painter of Tatar origin and descent from a line of Princes Bogdanoff

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_and_Grichka_Bogdanoff

Bulghars died to the Slavic cock, you are Bulgarian now

>was a direct descendant of Genghis Khan
>was into traps and crossdressing since his childhood
>smoked weed everyday
>studied at Oxford
>was richer than any of the Romanovs
>hanged out with Gypsy bands
>killed Rasputin
>TATARED a Russian princess

This guy had an extremely interesting life. Can you recommend me any good book on Felix Yusupov?

Allways makes me sad to see slavized Turks.
Came as conquerors, and got assimilated by the people they conquered.

You're an Anatolian Armenian Greek larping as steppe nomad

Our ancestors were steppe nomads though.

WE

At this point, it's hard to say whether it is the Turks who got SLAVED or the Slavs who got TURKED

lol no we genocided them all

How many Tatars want independence from Russia? Will Tatarstan turn into the next Chechnya, or are Tatars too assimilated for this to happen?

Orher than Russians and Ukrainians, Asian blood doesn't exist in Slavs. Czech republic was never even touched by the Mongols.

Post more central asian qts

Balkan Slavs have Azn heritage though. Balkans has had a continuous Turkic presence from 400 ad onwards.

Turks aren't even Asiatic, they are Greek/Anatolian genetically.

There were Turkic people in the Balkans a thousand years before the Seljuk Turks took Constantinople.

Slavs actually met the Turkic Avars when then they arrived in the Balkans. Needless to say, interbreeding happened and the result is the Serbs.

>Avars
90% of people in the Avar khaganate were Slavic, only the tiny ruling class was Turkic.

Kazan Tatar here. The view here for the Volga and Mishar branch is that Tatars are North Turks. We view Turkish Anatolians and Turkmen as West branch with all the rest as Eastern branch.

Chuvash, Qashqai etc. are enclaves of Turks remaining in non Turkic countries.

However regarding Islam, we view ourselves as superior to everyone else. We are the definition of harmless Islam. Sure we adopted it from Ottoman tradition but right now I don't think a more modern muslim exists than Tatars.

If you're harmless it doesn't mean you're superior, it means you're cucks.

There has never been a single Tatar in Tatarstan borders death due to Islamic strife. Harmless to Tatars, not YOU christfag XD

No takers? C'mon y'all.

turkmen grill
kazakh

>XD

> central asia
> tatars

Tatar mostly live in what is now Russia proper.

\However during the Empire times there were many tatar "missionaries" spreading/teaching Islam to local populace. Quotes are here because it is not a mission how christian understand but more like when they built a mosque and medrese the only educated muslim scholars around were always tatars. Central asian nomads who largely weren't settled down yet were mostly illiterate folk who still had a lot of tengri/shamanism element in them (still do).

Well, according to Johannes Krause, neolithic hunter-gatherers are essentially gone from the European genepool and there's much more from Anatolian farmers and Yamnaya nomads

youtube.com/watch?v=Dk65TbJRN_A

From personal experience, Tatars are virtually indistinguishable culturally

except we fucking dont intermarry with HIV vector slavshits

ever

conservative Tatar families would disown a girl who wanted to marry an orthodox

>conservative X families
Mentally ill people don't count

Tatars are genetically Russian. When I visited Kazan I couldn't tell the difference between them.

t. Czech

Initially Tatars was a name for all Mongolian and Turkic subjects of Genghis Khan empire. In Medieval Western Europe they were called Tartars from Tartarus in Greek mythology.