So guys what is a realistic price from this shitcoin , from nos to 3 years

So guys what is a realistic price from this shitcoin , from nos to 3 years

I will say 10-80usd is that realistic?

more like 10-80 cents.

>shitcoin

Lol. 3 years? That's a conservative estimate.

.01 per single iota

I'd say somewhere between $1 and $10,000

try 5-10 years. 2 giota will make you a millionaire by that time

IOTA is the most 50/50 coin

either you become a millionaire or lose everything

IOTA is next next level shit, so you won't find out for many years

it really won't matter until Internet of Things becomes commonplace

to irony after reading what iota is, looks like a trillion dollar market cap. Make everything a tradable asset thats an awesome idea

$1/mIOTA
$1,000,000/MIOTA
we'll need µIOTA

The whole internet of things is like a gimmick right now. There are better options.

some day you iota cultists will realize how dumb you are. the system DOES NOT WORK. it has a central authority that props the entire thing up that cannot be removed.

It's not a shitcoin.

that cat's face

Is there an IOTA discord?

I'm a new fag. Been in crypto for only 30 months. IOTA is the most intriguing concept I've seen. As another user said - it's hit or miss but if you look at the underlying positives it's hard not to fall in love with it. Only currently own 300 MIOTA so not much in the game.

False

that's not the only thing its useful for though. It can basically do anything any other coin can do with no fees or miners

your rapefugee shitcoin will be worth -$1 within a year, you will have to pay to get rid of it.

False

When yo8 realize the only way crypto will truly be adopted as an actu currency is if and only if big brother has complete control over it

fucking lying iota holder
enough of your bullshit

This, as sad as it sounds it's true, we have to separate cyberpunk utopia from reality.

In a way more regulations and legislation is good for crypto-currency, sorry goys.

So are you in support of IOTA or not?

Let's hope so, I won't sell a dime before 5$ per Miota
I'd be a millionaire at 40$ per Miota though

I'd take a 50% chance to make x5, x10 or even x50 anytime

$0.01/DIOTA
$1,000/MIOTA
no µIOTA needed

what wallet can i use for iota ? i wish it were on exodus

they have a desktop wallet that works ok from my experience.
t. iotafu since yesterday

most faggot embarrassing post Ive ever read, is this what money does to people? Not money but greed?

also Fuck IOTA. you buy this coin you are funding rapeugees

yes. it will be a strong coin and be around for a while i hope
just because you dont agree with the principles of something doesnt mean you cant make money off it

>you buy this coin you are funding rapeugees
mfw eu governments adopt iota and give all your money to niggers so they can buy iphones and sneakers with iota and im filthy dirty rich lmaoing that i profited from decline of man kind

You mean I can fund the suicide of Europe, which is the largest red pill that I can think of to shove down American throats, and I can get rich doing it?

Sign me the fuck up, senpai.