Coblee responds to criticism on the Litecoin subreddit

Coblee responds to criticism on the Litecoin subreddit.

Litecoiners have a bigger cuckold fetish then Swedes.

It's a fucking meme coin, the whole "silver" to BTC gold is an invention to pump it. The coin has no redeeming features, hell the whole gimmick of it being a scrypt coin was started by Tenebrix and Coblee just forked from that. He has done nothing but copy/pasta yet has the audacity to compare himself to Satoshi. Can't wait until it dies off once and for all.

His responses to the responses from his response. Jesus Christ, this dude probably made Litecoin to get Bitcoin.

litecoin pump and dump scam project of russian btce .com

sysbro warned you all, now you pay the price

Well I always found it a conflict of interest that his brother runs a huge exchange in China. Another thing that annoys me is people think it is the first altcoin, actually Namecoin was. It's also BS the guy gets more honor and respect than say Sunny King who invented proof of stake and actually brought something new to crypto. IMO peercoin should be where LTC's marketcap is first.

How can anyone support a coin where the creator says shit like "My vision for Litecoin is always silver to Bitcoin's gold. That's not going to change. I will be touting that whenever I can. I see Litecoin working side by side with Bitcoin to address the need for decentralized currency. I hate to break it to you, but Litecoin will never overtake Bitcoin. Bitcoin will always be the king."

Why would anyone even invest into Litecoin when even the creator says Bitcoin will always be king.

True it's self defeating, there is no shame in being number 2 but you should always act like you are number 1.

This is absolute diarrhea
why the fuck did I ever get into this shit coin
This guy is trying to crash LTC

The dude legitimately gives no fucks about his creation, as long as Bitcoin does well.

Yeah fees are too high and transactions are so slow, Lightening network is just centralized bull shit & who the fuck is going to use atomic swaps?

Oh wait... none of that is true.

It's pathetic all these newbs just getting into ltc are going batshit because charlie didn't say just the right recipe of words to pump the price on CNBC. It's embarrassing to see other ltc holders be that shortsighted.

The next pump and dump, I'm out
I should have swapped at 0.02 and I regret it ever since
I could be so fucking green right now
Instead the literal creator is telling people to get the fuck out of the coin because it's worthless
I'm hoping that it's some chinese bullshit technique to do a pump and dump scheme

Thats retarded & not true. This is the noob shit im talking about. you clearly just found out about ltc, It was always meant to complement btc, not be number one. It already acted a testnet of sorts this spring for segwit, this is where litecoins extreme similarity to btc is a big advantage.

That's all true but the silver thing is and always has been retarded and scammy. It's weird to see him still using it.

Why is it scammy?

Lol, been buying/holding Litecoin for years. Charlie comes out of the wood work and literally cucks the entire ecosystem.

LN and Atomic Swaps don't even add value to Litecoin, it makes using Bitcoin easier. Everything that is posted about LN and Atomic Swaps revolves around the use with Bitcoin. Litecoin is fucking worthless.

I just found out about it? Dude i'm one of the few fuckers who knows it's just a fork of Tenebrix unlike litecucks who think Charlie thought of an idea for a crypto coin using scrypt all by himself.

The silver to gold shit was a fucking meme until coblee has been pushing it hard as fuck recently like Germany pushing migrants on Europe.

i agree with this
if you're an entrepreneur your goal should be to always /sell/ your invention, rather that's through a crypto or an actual company is beside the point

it was kinda disgusting to see someone who created ltc talk down to it like that, i was not impressed

charlie is telling you what we have been telling you all along: LTC has no future. period. get the fuck out already.

>remembering the time when people thought LTC was going to moon to 100, loooool

It is fucking insane that he doesn't promote the technical and practical benefits his shitcoin has over Bitcoin.

If the coin is superior there is no reason for it to be silver, it should and will be the standard.

It's kinda cheap that a dev would even speculate on their product at all.

Also buy Digibyte

If I recall when he testified 3 years back about the Bitlicense stuff, he barely even talked about LTC even though the issue about alts was brought up, it was all Bitcoin Bitcoin Bitcoin.

I liked it better when he worked at Coinbase and didn't talk down his own creation.

Everyone should report that "Response" thread on r/litecoin with the message "FUD"

I am a Litecoin bagholder and I am supremely unconcerned. LTC will do fine. There are devs like fluffypony who actively sabotage their coin, and then their are dudes like Charlie and Vitalik who just say what they think. Romano of Viacoin is the same way-- they're just no-bullshit guys instead of tech bro hypesters.

Now, Vitalik is 10000x smarter than Charlie Lee is, but the point holds. (Romano is somewhere in the middle)