MSNBC just had a segment on BTC and how Putin is getting interested in crypto to launder his stolen oligarch money...

MSNBC just had a segment on BTC and how Putin is getting interested in crypto to launder his stolen oligarch money, and they mentioned how Putin met with Vitalik about ETH

Are we in the public awareness phase or are we still early adopters? Damnit

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/style/what-is-cryptocurrency.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

smart money

i-is that shopped?

No

>we are the smart money

Love how the (((media))) will keep trying to demonize crypto

lol no

They actually weren't demonizing it, the segment was decent. First she explained fiat then she explained how crypto is better, but then went on about the Putin stuff because it was the main focus

We are in public awareness.

>MSNBC

Personally I don't think Putin would be interested in blockchain technology because it is inherently transparent. Decentralized transactions are easier to trace, not good if you are laundering millions and billions of dollars through your Violinist best friend.

The only reason I could see Putin championing it is as a fuck you to American fiscal dominance of FX markets while simultaneously projecting the image of Russian superiority in technological innovation

>Are we in the public awareness phase or are we still early adopters? Damnit

nope, you're just retarded hillary voter and everything in this world is backed by putin's evil plots, get rekt again

National Bolshevik Channel

pic related now and forever.

TRUMP WON BY A SMALL MARGIN IN A PERIOD OF ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT SENTIMENT.

>MSNBC
So in other words the segment was 100% fake news

>TRUMP WON BY A SMALL MARGIN IN A >PERIOD OF ANTI-ESTABLISHMENT SENTIMENT.

trump won, ftfy

ETH blasting out of the milky way?

For fucks sake they're all actors on the same side. Scripted bullshit.

You're delusional okay, all of you people on the right are delusional. You can look at their objective voting records and compare them, you're falling for conservative propaganda. Fuck you righties

Sounds more like the prelude to the government crackdown phase.

Ok sweetiebuns.

fuck off over to /pol/
Veeky Forums is about making wise financial decisions

We mainstream

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/style/what-is-cryptocurrency.html

Are you retarded? I was telling him to fuck off back to /pol/

How could government crackdown a decentralized system? There's nothing to attack.

Putin interested = kgb haxors know something

They can go after exchanges, but not the coins themselves. That or the developer's, depending on the coin.

FUCK OFF OF BIZ WE DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR POLITICS BULLSHIT JUST MONEY

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe the US government could also somehow filter all Bitcoin related information packages since they control most of the internet access points. I don't know if this would be possible though.

Stay salty, faggot. I'm getting rich in Trump's America.

Literally 1984 propoganda. we still have years.

kill yourself, nigger lover

just got my masters degree, wrote my thesis on that matter. I think we are 1-2 years from major break through, for now it is still too early and way too complicated for normies to operate in crypto world + there is no real use cases, you cant pay for anything with crypto.
we need something that will allow crypto to spill into the real world, a new platform that will allow them to easily spend and receive crypto cash + it is way too volatile for now, but yeah "wild west" times will end soon.

b-but i just got here :(

Pretty soon they'll be saying that Trump paid Putin in ETH to hack the election for him.

will be more stable when we have a widely adoption and easy/cheap transactions ?

it has to be stable before it really takes of, but before that crypto will go through "store of value asset" in normies world. they are gonna watch TV, see that you can make big gains in crypto, and that is where crypto will start to really grow. the only thing left is a platform that will allow them to easily trade and store it.
Thing with crypto is that evolutionary changes happen almost instantly(if you want to know more you can read about kondratievs waves and glazievs cycles, that would be a good start). we are still early adopters, but that will change pretty soon, way too soon for my liking.

and we can profit by that holding, right ? which other books yoy recommend ?

my community college spanish class filled with old boomers all know what bitcoin is

Yes, but are they holding any?

>This stupid kid actually believes what the mass media tells him to believe

I hope skeletor doesn't get assassinated

if you want to invest, you can do something like STATUS, CiVIC, SONM and other crypto "infrastructure" projects, they will moon either way. i am personally a fan of SONM project, they already have working alfa + really solid white paper+roadmap, you can get it really cheap right now.
But if you want a really good advice, i would recommend reading on that stuff yourself, no amount of shilling will guarantee you success unless you know what you are doing.

They're waiting for someone to offer a prospectus.

Kek

i will study their wps, thanks bro for your kindness

>are we the early adopters?
I might be, you probably aren't.

Go look at your fucking meme chart. Did the early adopters sell at the end of the "early adopter" stage or did they hold and sell to the late majority later?

I'm probably a real early adopter but I just keep on holding.