Aisha was Muhammad's (pbuh) favourite wife and was a very significant female power figure in the early Caliphate

Aisha was Muhammad's (pbuh) favourite wife and was a very significant female power figure in the early Caliphate.

I don't understand why is is considered so major that Muhammad (pbuh) had sex with her when she was 19. Mary was only 13 when she gave birth to Prophet Jesus (pbuh).

Other urls found in this thread:

i-cias.com/textarchive/bukhari/062.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pbuh?

>she 9
FTFY

Muhammad was a pedophile.

Peace be upon him.

That's not what the sirah says.

>sex with her when she was 19
She was 12, goat fucker.

>Mary was 13
16, descendant of a whore.

How about this female power figure?

She looks like a victim of the patriarchy.

I´m no fan of Islam, but this kind of activism is disgusting female sjw bs. Women should be quiet and stay at home.

The GOAT FUCKER LOL people know that bestiality is a capital crime in Sharia law, right?

Your "laws" don't seem to be stopping your kin from killing the "People of the Book" (Christians, Jews, etc).

this is like a 4/10 bait thread

but Christianity is just as shitty as Islam in this regard

What kind of Sharia Law are we talking about habibi

Aisha's age was always accepted as 12 for most of Islamic history, it's only when different ideas about the age of consent bled over from the West that it was retconned and Scholars decided she was older.

Funny that.

Still not a uniquely Muslim thing, religions are shaped by society as much as they shape society.

She was 9. Not 19. 9.

Except for how it fucking isn't in the least you spineless fedora.

right

so all those catholic priests buggering kids don't exist

Where does Jesus bugger kids you faggot?

Minimum UK marriage age was 12yrs old before 1928

Many US states had marriage ages even younger than that until WW1 or so (mostly brought about by the suffragettes targeting the church to raise them).

You can keep trying to defend your shitty religion christcuck but you're just as bad as the muslims

12 is more than 0, which is the age of consent in Islam.

Go suck some more Muslim cock you cowardly cuckold.

canon sources state that she is 12

never 9

Turkic Hanafi denomination accepts it as 12

which isnt crazy, since Juliet was 13 for instance

>you cannot have consensual sex with a 6-year-old

>0 is the age of consent in Islam

That is simply not true. In the Maliki school, for example, the age of consent is as high as 17. You clearly don't know what you are talking about.

No, you can't

>he's a filthy ancap
Figures

idk shit about this but the source this meme cites () looks legit, can anyone explain what's wrong with it or where the disagreement comes from?

>88:
>Narrated 'Ursa:
>The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with 'Aisha while she was six years old and consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).
i-cias.com/textarchive/bukhari/062.htm

wikipedia says that's from the "Sahih al-Bukhari,"
>one of the Kutub al-Sittah (six major hadith collections) of Sunni Islam. These prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Persian Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations. Sunni Muslims view this as one of the two most trusted collections of hadith along with Sahih Muslim, yet not generally infallible.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahih_al-Bukhari

Honestly I really don't care.
She was such an important person in Islam and clearly cared and was inspired about Muhammad and her being young doesn't offend me at all.
Contrast that with what she would have been if she had been forced to marry a far less Virtuous man had Muhammad not been chosen as a Prophet and it becomes even less blameworthy.
I figure that the people who hate Muhammad for marrying Aisha hate Islam just for the sake of it being Islam.

>mfw people throw a shitfit over Muhammad marrying a 9 year old but are perfectly fine with the Old Testament's decreeing girls be married off at 12 or be forced to marry their rapists

Age of Consent laws were basically shit until the 1800s.

Filthy lying shitskins need to go back to.....holy shit, you're not wanted anywhere!

Its the Islam anime faggot again...

>hate Islam for the sake of it
Yeah, definitely nothing to do with it being complete ideological poison.

Less likely than buggering by protestants or secular position (teachers, politicians, civil servants etc)

Christfags are oblivious to pedophilia in the bible.

aisha was being fucked at 12 by the kind of guy chris hansen has crying on camera.
mary had a baby without being fucked at 16.

nice try.

ITT:redditors vie for who can protect the chastity of m'lady harder.

>being this cuckolded by the vaginal jew

I hate it too, destroying books is just stupid. Doesn't matter what the book is: communist manifesto, Mein Kampf, bible, Koran, Torah.

Fuck off, pedo.

>12 is more than 0, which is the age of consent in Islam.
Most Islamic countries today have higher Ages of Consent, than the West.

>Hadiths
Into the garbage it goes. The Hadiths were written 200 years after Muhammad's (PBUH) death.

>pbuh
pedobear uh?

The age of consent in the UK is 16 not 15. I can't be bothered to check all the other countries individually but clearly that chart is not an accurate source.

>The age of consent in the UK is 16 not 15
You fucking Retard. Check again. It literally says that in the Chart. Blue countries are the ones with 16. This chart is absolutely accurate.

>show me where *Jesus* had sex with kids
>tHe lAw In DuH EeW kAy WuZ 12 UnTiL 1928!!!1111

Failing schools or inbreeding, you tell me user?

Well what was Jesus up to with the naked boy in the garden?

Jesus whipped Jewish Rabbi's and shamed Prostitues. Stoning people to death and underage marriage all exist in the Bible. The only difference between modern day Muslims and modern day Christians, is that Muslims are not hypocrites and actually follow what their Holy Book says to this very day. Don't delude yourself that Christianity is any different to Islam. The things that exist in Islam, are not unique to it, but are standard Abrahamic Nonsense.

Nigga, there is a difference between shaming someone/forcing out a few rabbis and merchants from a temple when compared to leading armies killing Jews and false believers.

You dense fuck you

I like how you cherrypicked my argument, and ignored the rest of what i said.

>Stoning people to death and underage marriage all exist in the Bible. The only difference between modern day Muslims and modern day Christians, is that Muslims are not hypocrites and actually follow what their Holy Book says to this very day

Mongoloid, how about you actually read the new testament?

The reason we don't stone people to death is because we don't have to, same reason we don't have to be kosher or circumcise our kids

>new testament?
Yes, and the Old Testament, which is also a part of the Bible, no matter how Hypocrite Christians like you deny that.
>The reason we don't stone people to death is because we don't have to, same reason we don't have to be kosher or circumcise our kids
No. It's because Christianity was suppressed and castrated by Secularism and Liberalism.

You realize that age of consent laws are literally social constructs, right? And recent ones, at that. They didn't exist anywhere in the world at the time Mohammed was alive.

We dont stone people because christians are hypocrites by nature.

>Mary was only 13 when she gave birth to Prophet Jesus (pbuh).
Firstly, according to whom? Muzzie paedo-apologists?

Secondly, four years of physical and psychological growth as a child makes a fucking massive difference. It's not at all equivalent to four years as an adult.

If you don't believe me, intimate to fathers of an eighteen year old and a fourteen year old that you're having sex with each daughter respectively, then report back which encounter you survive relatively unscathed.

That's evidence of the psychological state of the father, not of the daughter.

The opinion of the father is shaped by sociocultural norms, which are shaped by physiological and psychological development of children in general. A father's view is not developed in a vacuum, they directly relate.

Ducking moron doesn't even understand OT vs NT.
The whole fucking point of Jesus is that he retconned the Old Testament. You'd understand this if you weren't too busy wasting your life larping as a Mudslime.

Nigga, the OT is mostly historical records with the other have being Sapiential and then Prophetic books. While the OT is filled with tons of horrible shit, hardly any of it tells those abiding by its religious teaching to actually go out and do these actions, it instead is just a record of the Jewish people's "history". It's almost like you're someone who likes to shit talk the OT without ever reading it before.

other half*

Yeah, that's bullshit. Practically no one has a realistic memory of childhood 20+ years later.

I wasn't talking about recollections, I was talking about observations. The father will develop their view based on the experiences of others around him, from talking to peers about their children, from those stupid books like "What to Expect When You're Expecting", from media, from talking with their teachers, etc.

After all, few fathers were ever teenage girls, so recollections of their own childhood is going to be of limited value.

This is why making napalm seems like a great idea as a kid, but a terrible idea as a parent. The two opinions are derived through different means.

>The father will develop their view based on a bunch of bullshit being shilled by the pedo-hysteria industry
Sounds about right. Remind me why I should give half a fuck what he has to say?

>that pic
Who gives a shit? Ban it anyway. Ban Islam while we're at it, disgusting religion.

> the pedo-hysteria industry
t. kiddy fiddler

t. ran out of arguments

>must be married
>in most Muslim countries, girls can marry at age 12
Doesn't that mean the age of consent is technically 12?

t. didn't have an argument to begin with

Are Fox News and Joe from work more reliable than these sources?

Rind, B., & Yuill, R. (2012). "Hebephilia as Mental Disorder? A Historical, Cross-Cultural, Sociological, Cross-Species, Non-Clinical Empirical, and Evolutionary Review."
>"The primate data just reviewed show that the ‘‘against evolutionary design’’ implication, along with intrinsic coercion, trauma, and harm, has no phylogenetic basis. In monkeys and apes, MIMH (Male-Immature Male Homosexuality) is associated with characteristics nearly opposite to those assumed by victimological and popular thinking to apply to human MIMH, including hebephilic relations."

Constantine, Larry L. "Effects of Early Sexual Experiences: A Review and Synthesis of Research"
>Reviews 30 studies, most of which include child-adult contacts. Breaks down experiences by their consequences for the child: positive, neutral, or negative. Examines relationships between several variables and observed outcomes. Concludes that 13 of these studies found that "for the majority of subjects, there is essentially no harm; and six [other studies] even identified some subjects for whom, by self-evaluation or other criteria, the childhood sexual encounter was a positive or possibly beneficial experience."

Okami, Paul; Olmstead, Richard; and Abramson, Paul R. (1997). "Sexual experiences in early childhood: 18-year longitudinal data from the UCLA family lifestyles project - University of California, Los Angeles"
>"On the other hand, lack of sex play has been indicted for delaying normal development (Gadpaille, 1981), causing sexual pathology in adulthood (Currier, 1981), or indirectly resulting in social violence, as some have concluded from the work of Prescott (1975, 1979)."

There was literally nothing wrong with having sex with your prepubescent wife in pre-modern times.

Ban Christianity and Judaism while we're at it. I'm not anti-religious or anti-spiritual, but the Abrahamic religions were a mistake.

The second one is from 1979. Hardly reliable.

Last one also mentions only old studies.

>Sources from before 2000 are irrelevant
>Posting on a history board
I'm sorry, what? What's changed about sex in the last 30 years that makes it so terrible now but not then?