Why would you want to invest in anything besides BTC/ETH/XMR

I haven't identified any reasons to bother with the rest of the coins, to me they all seem like shitcoins

Bitcoin - first one on the scene has the advantage of also being most well known

Monero - really popular in transactions of illegal nature

Ethereum - KNOO TEKNOLOGIE OF THE FEEYOOCHURE

KNOO TEKNOLOGIE OF THE FEEYOOCHURE

haha i've been researching ethereum for a while now and Im terrible at summarising things and I STILL don't 100% understand it (more like 80% understanding of how it all works) so i just said that

but ya smart contracts and people setting up these ICO things to crowdfund their startups seems really cool. I hope shitty ICOs dont actually hurt ethereums price

because alt coins swing bigger percentages. in the end, its all to acumulate more bitcoin

This. Store most of your money in btc and take occasional moon missions with alt-coins. This is the way.

Check out ARK
t. ETH ICO buyer

SIGT - because of obvius reasons, look it up

There are none.

BTC/ETH/XMR are the only coins with any real value and are all good holds.

Poorfags chase poojeet PnD's because it's their only hope of turning their $87.31 net worth into something substantial and escaping wagecuckoldry. Sadly this is just gambling while the developers print coins from thin air and assume 0 risks. Eventually they'll go broke all while enriching the (((ICO))) teams. It's pathetic.

Why hold anything besides XBT right now?
This is Bitcoin's year and it's going to rape everything on the ratio.

IOTA solves the transaction fee problem. It's the most technologically advanced crypto.

LTC is a good hold as well.

LTC is a glorified test-net.

Remove BTC and add BCC.

very stable and super fast transactions. but none of that matters as this market is not following rationality. It is a good valued coin with nice volume, consistently in the top 10 market cap for quite some time and active development. it is a good hold. if anything it is undervalued, the only strange thing about it is that it is still so low.

you sound retarded.

Transaction fees incentivize miners to secure the network, stay somewhat honest, and add a cost to fuckery like spam and attacks in/on the network.
There is no transaction fee problem.

you're the first person I've seen on biz that's made this correct point.

dude, all the cryptos except btc solve the "transaction fee problem". You see, it wasnt actually a problem until Core introduced it in the first place.

are you guys working in teams now. How clueless do you think people have to be for falling for this tripe?

Why wouldn't you?

explain how IOTA "solves" the fee problem.

i don't have time to read shitcoin white papers. please summarize it for me - you do understand how it works, right?

Too late.

We only trade altcoins to aquire more BTC.