This thing is fucking killing me....are you fucking kidding me with this shit...

This thing is fucking killing me....are you fucking kidding me with this shit? So tempted to just dump it and cut my losses. Not only am i losing my money, but at the same time im missing out on shit like NEO hodling to this retarded coin. This thing is tanking harder after the fork than it did before wtf.

JUST LET IT SLEEP. I HAVE 20% OF MY PORTFOLIO IN THIS SHIT @ 197 JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

It's low. How is the volume overall? If it is good I don't see reasons to dump yet

Could have bought pivx or Zcash or even monero
but dont be a fucking Vergin. coin supply is in the billions

im holdin 650k comfy.

>when you've been holding XVG since 20 sats and you see threads about having verge bags

bought that shit coin at 105 sold at 103 sats. instead got into neo at 450k sats. sometimes just follow your gut.

Or you could simply continue shilling this shitcoin in Monero threads.

same

I bought 1,000,000 Verge at 120 satoshis, when Bitcoin was $2700 USD, this cost me $3,240 USD. The price in your picture is 98 satoshis, an -18.33% reduction in the satoshi price. However, Bitcoin has risen 28.40% in value from $2700 to $3467 (today). The same 1,000,000 Verge at 98 satoshis fetches $3,397 USD, so actually, the USD value of Verge has increased, not decreased. Don't just look at satoshis, that is naive. The reason we buy cryptos is to be rich, but rich in what? What kind of money? Rich in Fiat! The exchange rate matters.

When investing in our crypto we need to consider the value in USD, not just BTC. BTC impacts altcoin prices. You can't be blind to this. Say you buy 10 Ethereum for 1 BTC that cost you $2700, you make a sick trading move and sell your 10 Ethereum for 2 BTC, wow, so great, but what if BTC is only worth $1200 now? Well you just fucked up kid, yeah you made a sweet trade, but you still lost money. You can't ignore the USD side of the equation and focused entirely on BTC.

The Verge dev cucked Monero by hacking their users IP addresses himself. What a lad. Verge has superior privacy to Monero, look into it, Monero is an inferior mans coin.

Hold Verge for more two weeks. You gonna thank me later.

I think so too, their roadmap for august have some pretty sweet stuff.

ok, so you have a bunch of IP addresses. But you don't know 1) how many moneroes was sent/received, 2) you don't know the sending monero wallet address, 3) you don't know the receiving monero wallet address. All you have are IP addresses that could be tor addresses for all you know.

> He measures gains in USD when the only way to get Verge is through BTC.

By the way, are you retarded? In which universe a 20% drop in value is a gain? If you like this shitcoin that much you could buy an additional 20% now with the same BTC. How is that a gain? lmao

Hope Vergins realize their shitcoin's gains gonna be like where their logo is pointing.

And you get BTC through USD do you not? Its price matters and here is why: I bought for the equivalent of $3240 and its now worth $3467, I made a profit on my Verge and am happy chilling because I believe in the coin. It actually doesn't matter what percentage gains satoshis jump up and down, as long as I'm making more USD, I'm getting richer and I already am, stay mad bro.

Yeah, you are retarded.

How many times do i have to say that
IT USED TO BE CALLED DOGECOINDARK
DUMP THIS SHITCOIN

> Brags about missing out on BTC+BTH gains.

kys faggot.

I made a profit on Verge, in USD, great coin with a great future and I think it will increase a lot more soon. Sorry all you guys have hate in your heart, must be difficult xx

And you have cancer in your brain.

I made even more USD gains because I dropped the Verge bags.

How to mine this coin? Online wallet? Where?

>t. newfag

Well done mate, you made money, so did I. Great! How about a little positive mental attitude from you? You speak with such distain for the coin that you sound like someone who actually bought at 197 Sats and mistimed his buy, and is genuinely stuck bagholding. Fear not you big faggot, this thing will be up a lot more soon and you can sell your bags then as we go to the moon without you

> He aims for the moon in 2017
I bought at 60 and sold at 180. Rebought at 90 and sold at 120. kys

So you made some profit bro, nice! Good job. Always great to see a cryptoBRO win. I made a profit too on my Verge, because its a great coin. It's so great we could share in this. Let's both agree to not kill ourselves.

+ Mobile transaction privacy, + Public ledger, + Obfuscation of User IP addresses (unlike Monero LOL), + A max coin supply, not unlimited like some sneaky coins, + fastest transaction speed, + best transaction volume and last but not least, the best logo.

this

Verge will only start increasing in value end this year

Hold more two weeks. Thank me later.

The logo is literally an arrowhead pointing downwards, what did you expect?

You know I downloaded ccminer or something to my computer, found a mining pool (aikapool) or something and then configured the ccminer so that it could communicate with the pool and start mining. I did start mining some Verge, but my PC is too average and couldn't earn any money as the graphics card wasn't good enough.

>mfw bought in at 5 sats
>comfy as fuck

holding 2mm at 100 sats and waiting for that inevitable 125, easy money. feel free to dump, i'll just take your coins faggot

Thanks!

Cut your losses while you can, the devs don't even know the difference between transaction anonymity and traffic anonymity.
Also this

Two of them so it is a double negative making it a positive.