I know this is a sensitive topic right now but all the African Mud Hut threads have really got me thinking...

I know this is a sensitive topic right now but all the African Mud Hut threads have really got me thinking. Have native Africans ever actually accomplished anything on their own? You see all these examples of infrastructure but upon further research it is discovered that all these exist due to third party intervention from outside influence. In other words, Chinese investors that wanted to open up a business or use their labor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin
historum.com/middle-eastern-african-history/58840-diversity-early-african-architecture-ruins-thread.html
nairaland.com/1249503/interesting-images-precolonial-early-colonial
nairaland.com/2207723/architectural-wonders-pre-colonial-africa-pics
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinian–Adal_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinguetti_Mosque
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Egypt. But you knew that.

If you want an actual discussion then before we go any further, please define "accomplishment", "native african" and "on their own".

If not, then would it help if I started screeching about niggers?

Can we have a thread in which we talk about every other African nation and people besides from the Moors and Egyptians (who weren't negro btw but I dont want to get into it)

>Have native Africans ever actually accomplished anything on their own?

So what you mean is have negroes ever accomplished something on their own? Because you said African.

Malinese empire. All of it.

Does Veeky Forums even know anything about Africa besides Egypt?

I know I don't

Mali, Songhai, Ashanti, Ghana,

Pic related is a small portion of the ruins of Kumbi Saleh, the medieval capitol of the Ghana empire (not to be confused with modern-day Ghana), one of the many great African civilizations.

Trans Sahara trade empires, but honestly that's about it. Other sub Saharan trade empires existed but they were all the offshoots of trade with either Europeans or Arabs.

This is an example of ZImbabwean architecture.

More ZImbabwe

Akan buildings

Another one from Kumase

>Other sub Saharan trade empires existed but they were all the offshoots of trade with either Europeans or Arabs.
Most empires exist due to trade with the rest of the world so I don't think that we should discount those.

Akan living quarters for commoners

Then you have Benin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benin_Empire
Who accomplished(among other things), this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Benin
Pic related is one of the famous "Benin bronzes"

>In other words, Chinese investors that wanted to open up a business or use their labor.

The half-naked Chinaman in your image is going to need better green-screen software, if he expects any Africans to do his bidding.

Another noteworthy pre-colonial African achievment is pic related. Those are some of Ife heads, cast in bronze. Sadly, a whole heap of the sculptures were looted and destroyed by the British.

Out of all the posts in this thread, this is the one you respond to?

>le North Africans are the same as sub Saharan Africans meme

Another example of Ife art.

Oh, and lest we forget... Musa I of Mali, arguably the world's richest man, here depicted on the 1375 Catalan atlas, holding a a gold coin as a symbol of his wealth.

OP asked about Africa, Egypt is in Africa.

Axumite castle 1

Axumite castle 2

>Egypt
I think he is talking about Sub-Saharan Africa user

>It's the same shitpost pretending to be another poster and fuckers still reply.

He's referring to Sub Saharans user and it should be a ban worthy offense to make a thread about Africa without specifying WHAT part of Africa they're talking about.

Example of a traditional Malian house

This is the mosque in Djenne, a mosque and a city both dating back to the middle ages.

These are some Berbers outside TImbuktu, another important Malian city, in the 1300s.

HOL UP SO UZ B SAYIN

Egyptians come from West Asia.

Segou, Malian city

>"Moving away from the north and toward the Bende region of Abia state in the south we see more examples of multi-storeyed buildings from traditional African architecture. The building was built with two-stories and a set of stairs. This was probably owned by a wealthy trader."

From a different angle

>tfw a troll post gets this many responses
>tfw my dump gets none

>muh sand castles and drawings.
LMAO.

Besides they were probably built by Muslims.

It's cause they don't know anything about the subject so they gravitate towards the shitpost.

I know. I try to remind myself that it is just their ignorance.

another /pol/ invasion :(

I don't get why these insecure idiots who obviously aren't interested in history are so eager to shit up every thread with their childish buzzwords and recycled arguments.

Saved every one. You're the kind of person this board needs, user.

Who is this cute boy?

Thanks, user. I got some of the best pics from the linked thread. You should look through it if you're interested, although it only covers a tiny portion of African architecture.
historum.com/middle-eastern-african-history/58840-diversity-early-african-architecture-ruins-thread.html

This is even better
nairaland.com/1249503/interesting-images-precolonial-early-colonial
This too
nairaland.com/2207723/architectural-wonders-pre-colonial-africa-pics
Pic related is from one of the threads

Ethiopians are mixed , exclude them next time because ppl want "negroid" achievements which you've beautifully shown. Great job pol btfo

Are you just gonna say that? Or are you going to provide even a small shred of proof or explanation? I'm guessing it's the second one.

>only part white people can accomplish anything

When will stormweenies finally leave?

I'm just glad that this board actually had historical content and even if /pol/ shits up the place, people call them out. Keep it up guys.

They had some crappy kingdoms(like 14 in total) that never had any relevance even on their own continent they were by North African civilizations.

unfortunately its not a boy

Nah buddy you did a good job.

What the fuck happened? Were they just removed off the face of the earth? Did African civilization have some sort of apocalypse?

Doesnt kuffar mean nigger in muslim speak?

West Africans weren't civili-

xD

No, they had city states in West African that were completely native with incredible art

forgot pic

Half Islam half europeans

No, black Africans didn't even have a bronze age. They imitated what they saw real people doing. Most of Africa is Bantu culture because the Bantu were some of the first to learn iron working. They earned it from nubians who learned it from Egyptians. The Bantu went on to slaughter and enslave their stone age brothers. This is what niggers refer to as their mighty empires.

Many of these got destroyed by rival nations, colonial soldiers, or raiders. Or they fell into disrepair and literally got lost in the sand. Many of these structures weren't made to last hundreds of years, especially in the harshness of African environment.

Dunno if OP meant Ethiopians and Somalis but there is the Adal-Abyssinian War
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abyssinian–Adal_war

Notice all the bullshit theniggers are posting in this thread is run of the mill, low Tech nothing. Niggers literally did nothing new or inovative. They have zero tradition of engineering.

>No, black Africans didn't even have a bronze age. They imitated what they saw real people doing

Africans sued iron tools since 1200 bc, before 98% of Europe

>tfw every Africa thread dies eealy

Check out Great Zimbabe, Tedx released a vid about it yesterday

Yep the semites were savages when they conquered Egypt, but i fail to see your point.

Proof?

No, it means unbeliever, the Portuguese just heard them calling the blacks that and assumed it was specifically used for them.

Sorry, but either you have been lied or your a lying liar that tell lies.
That's clearly a picture of the mosque of Chinguetti, built by the Almoravid empire on the 13th century. You need to cross almost the whole country to get to Kumbi Saleh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinguetti_Mosque

Original.

Why do Nile cultures make white people so insecure?

>all these people complaining about "mixed" or "non-native"

Nigga I got some sad news to share with you about the history of Europe if you thynk that shit disqualifies a continent's inhabitants from holding legitimate claims to the successes of the past.

West African Muslims.

What do you mean, its common knowledge that they are

>What the fuck happened?
Europeans mostly. Not even sjwing

> They have zero tradition of engineering.
Ethiopians would like to have a word with you.

Can you point me in the right learn about nile valley cultures and Egypt. I'm trying to figure out Egypt in my mind. Am article or something would be cool

I'm also pretty sure this is depicting circumcision and not le ebin dickwashing meme.

How was that implied?

If africans never acheived anyhting, doies it mean I can slaughter them and sell their meat?

what could it be? hmmm.
really activates my almonds...

>have native africans ever
But he isn't.

Who is this?

Bantu people do not equal all West Africans. People in Nigeria discovered iron smithing, the Bantu learned it from them. What you're saying, is as accurate as every European being of Italian descent. Kill yourself.

Nearly every black person in the African diaspora is of mixed ancestry. Your point?