Why did Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs suddenly start slaughtering each other after centuries of peaceful coexistence?

Why did Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs suddenly start slaughtering each other after centuries of peaceful coexistence?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Panipat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khanwa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaḍḍā_Ghallūghārā
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

something something eternal anglo something something

Damn... it's almost like 99% of them were un-educated peasants who were frustrated about being forced to move from their ancestral homelands and took out their anger the only way they knew how...

>centuries of peaceful coexistence

What the FUCK are you babbling about? read a book on Indian History you total assclown.

Righteous Hindu revenge for centuries of Islamic oppression.

I hope India can gain true first strike capability.

t. Gook

/thread

>Chop of muslim parts of country.
>...
>Grows back.

How was shit handled before the British arrived?

>forces
user, I...

>Righteous Hindu revenge for centuries of Islamic oppression.
South India barely even got Islam'd yet they were the most savage.

The eternal anglo striked again.
Paying off all three sides

so you admit that you street shitters started it all?
I knew the muslims did nothing

>peaceful

The Brits maintained the peace otherwise the Muslims would be whipping them and using the hindus as slaves today

tfw the mughals and based aurangzeb could have civilized and islamized the entire continent and cleansed all the pajeet street shitter, instead we got the eternal anglo fucking things up for everybody for the xth time

>The Brits maintained the peace otherwise the Muslims would be whipping them and using the hindus as slaves today
>this delusion when the muslims were outnumbered 4-1, while hindus and sikhs were favoured by the british in civil jobs

>tfw my parents named me after aurangzeb
>tfw too much of a loser to save the subcontinent

Someone posted a smug pepe

such a shame based aurangzeb died too soon before he finished genociding all the pajeets, this border triggered my autism fuck

So you are mad that those islamic rulers failed.

Though luck.

not mad desu, just dissapointed, the subcontinent couldve been great again but of course the eternal anglo would get their grubby hands on it

Yeah look at all those great Muslim states...oh wait, there are none. Islam is akin to societal cancer.

ottoman empire 2.0 starting with turkey and pakistan inshallah

The eternal anglo

>Why did Hindus, Muslims and Sikhs suddenly start slaughtering each other after centuries of peaceful coexistence?
It would have happened a lot sooner except that any time the first or second touched a Muslim a Mughal army would go and raze their village to the ground.

I don't know if you're serious but orthodox islam did set everybody back a large bit. 1200-1700 had the least amount of scientific discoveries/inventions in all of India's history and was probably our weakest moment...

>aurangzeb
>genociding

That kid's pretty aesthetic no homo

>pakistan
Couldn't even keep Bangladesh. Didn't get Kashmir.

You know. If Pakistan (incl. Bangladesh) & India stayed together and you actually bided your time, you might have easily taken over all of India.

If you where so powerful why did you get taken over in the first place.

(Probably slow seeping in played a role, but I probably don't know shit.)

>civilized
>islamized
Pick one

/thread

>If you where so powerful why did you get taken over in the first place.
I didn't say that.
But for Babur he consolidated his power in two main battles within the sub-continent.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Battle_of_Panipat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khanwa
In the first war he killed the last remnants of the Lodi dynasty which was already getting BTFO'd by the kingdoms surrounding it.
The second battle is with the Rajputs where he consolidated his power.
Babur was a good commander but what really pulled him through was being pretty technologically ahead of the other two.
After that the Mughal empires power was consolidated and they had enough resources and power to keep going to war.
I should mention that the Delhi/Northern India area was always weakened from brutal massacres. It takes time to recover from that.

I suppose.

Aurangzebs sons were shit.
They were old by the time he died.
Also he never managed to defeat his rival shivangi properly.
The empire broke down after aurangzeb died and the british just had to pay off the right princes and play them off against each other.
Basically the role of the jew.

>t. clueless about Islamic Invasions

>This ruler once asked his spiritual advisor (or ‘Qazi’) as to what was the Islamic law prescribed for the Hindus. The Qazi replied:

>“Hindus are like the mud; if silver is demanded from them, they must with the greatest humility offer gold. If a Mohammadan desires to spit into a Hindu’s mouth, the Hindu should open it wide for the purpose. God created the Hindus to be slaves of the Mohammadans. The Prophet hath ordained that, if the Hindus do not accept Islam, they should be imprisoned, tortured, finally put to death, and their property confiscated.”

What?

Everything changed when Islam attacked

Think how fucked the world would be if the breeding herds of poo in loo became muslim

they would actually poo in the loo for once, one think islam did right is the hygiene i guess whats with cleaning yourself 5 times everyday

pakistan

Anglo enlightened the Pajeet and unveiled to him the true evil Ahmed is capable of

then how come most of the pakistani kids I went to school with smelled like shit (especially the girls, holy fuck)

It's called Pakistan and Bagladesh.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaḍḍā_Ghallūghārā

>hindus and sikhs were favoured by the british in civil jobs
There are reasons for that.

They are by nature more servile and obedient and happily help any invader who set a foot in india.

Yeah it's because during the war of independence in 1857 it was mostly muslims trying to kick out the British.
The Hindus and Sikhs were obedient slaves..

yes, because the hindus and sikhs actually went and became educated while muslims sat on their hillocks going WE WUZ

Why aren't they doing it now?

Traitors. The British could have been defeated if the Hindus and Sikhs weren't traitors.

t. Pajeet

Anglo census autism creating clear divides between Hindu, Muslim, Sikh populations whose belief systems had become largely syncretic. There was obviously friction between all of the groups, but it only really came to a head when Nigel reee'd hard when Pajeet said that he incorporated bits of Buddhism with his Islam.

Pakistanis also fuck goats, despite the fact that bestiality is punishable by death in Sharia. Pakis are not very observant Muslims.

No they don't.
You're lying.

Precisely what I meant.

They smell even if they wash because of their skin.

>smelled like shit (especially the girls)

>tfw went to school with paki girls as a paki guy and never got to smell them
Must be nice to be a chad like you.

Compared to the Partition violence it was peaceful

Muslims were in control of much of India. Especially the areas the Brits controlled the longest

1000 years of massacres and conquest was more peaceful than a few months?

What the fuck are you smoking