*creates radical islam*

*creates radical islam*
>pssh, nothing personal kid
how can eternal anglo get away with all this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_Philby
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the eternal anglo caused the Pacific War between Peru and Chile because of salpeter
>the eternal anglo caused the Ottoman Empire to dissolve and thus the middle east went to shit
>the eternal anglo told Gorbachev to privatise everything

Is there more? He can't keep getting away with all this.

Lawrence created Arab Nationalism not radical Islam, Nasser being a shit cunt created radical Islam

>anglos literally ruined the world every fucking step
>there are people still posting faggy Harris garbage and /pol/tards who blame everything on jews and not anglos
When will it stop?

Because they were locked in a war inflamed by....guess who?

What if I hate the eternal anglo, but am okay with Harris because Krauts are even worse?

Then the eternal Anglo is ok with you. Just stay out of AngloAmerica's way.

>Harris
Is a fucking Retard.

What a weird quote

>No mention of King Arthur
He was the last Roman emperor for crying out loud and the British kings descend from him to this day. Whoever made this chart and neglected to mention the greatest of kings is an idiot.

>creates radical islam

I think Muhammad did that.

The House of Saud propelled radical Islam to the mainstream. Based Nasser did everything he could to crush radicalism.

t. Winston

1. ISLAM, AND MOHAMMEDANISM IN GENERAL, ARE INTRINSICALLY RADICAL.

2. THOMAS EDWARD LAWRENCE DID NOT CREATE ANYTHING; HE WAS MERELY AN AGENT WITH A TASK: TO FACILITATE THE ACTUATION OF EXTREMIST ANTIMOHAMMEDANISM, EVENTUALLY TERMED "WAHHABISM".

Threads like this make me proud to be English.

St John Philby did more to create radical Islam than T.E. Lawrence ever did, due to his connection and support of Ibn Saud. Lawrence was a supporter of the Hashemites and I don't see the Jordanians riling up the reigon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John_Philby

lmao kim philby's dad

Wait, how did a fucking cracker become accepted by Arab society?

Arabs have never been racist towards whites. Plus, there are plenty of Arabs that can be considered whites as well, such as Hafez al-Assad or Izzar Ibrahim al-Douri (pic related). Plus, most Arabs are Muslims, and it is well known that Muhammed was white.

So let me get this straight.

Anglo's are shitheads, destroy everything they touch and basically destroyed the power balance that existed in WWI and later again in WWII.

So did the Germans, by destroying the might and face of Europe, making the USA an official empire first in WWI and later in WWII, forcing Europe to release all their colonies.

And since Americans are basically inbred Anglo-french-germans, which hated each other beyond belief, they now hate themselves.

Their Anglo ancestry gave them a feel for imperialism, which basically keeps fucking up the power balances in the world.

>Downward spiral
Downward spiral
>Downward spiral
Downward spiral
>Downward spiral
Downward spiral

>tfw the world will never be free of Kraut-Anglo autism

They must be stopped

>what's that MI5?
>the japs are about to bomb Pearl Harbour?
>hmm, shame if we weren't in time to warn our American friends....

How is it possible to get basic history exactly ass backwards? You HAVE to be a Muslim, or a certifiable r'tard.

No one made radical islam. As an ideology it's pathological to the core. Why do you think it micro manages every aspect of their life? Why do you think Mohamed was a child rapist and conquerer?