ITT: historical qts

ITT: historical qts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotha_Lintorn-Orman
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obligatory.

She's ugly, looks like a cashier in my local Billa.

t. ugly girl

Fucking shame how she ended up

*teleports into your attic*

"Oh hello user. Let's play a game. I've got this old diary with some empty pages in it. You can tear out a page, write a baby name on one side, and I'll write a rebuttal on the other, and then we'll switch. Come on, it'll be fun."

>Anne will never hear wails of a baby for the first time after enduring hours of excruciating pain laboring and pushing that leaves her too sick and exhausted to even sit up
>Anne will never cradle the newborn in her arms, filling her heart with a joy only a mother can feel
>Anne will never feel the sting of the teething infant biting down on her nipples while she feeds him, but have her discomfort instantly vanish watching the baby make a milky smile
>Anne will never hear her child's exuberant giggling as she tosses him up and down in the air on a bright summer day, with the scent of roses filling the air
>Anne will never softly encourage her firstborn to touch her belly and feel the little brother or sister growing inside of her
>Anne will never tuck her little babies into bed, kiss them goodnight, softly singing them lullabies in Dutch and Hebrew
>Anne will never comfort her child's nightmares by telling him how she survived living one for six long and awful years, but now that the world is a better place and he should not to be afraid
>Anne Frank will never be a MILF

feelsbadman

God when will this meme die

Never, pregnant Anne Frank is an official Veeky Forums-approved fetish.

I'll swap up the pics a bit though if our favorite /d/rawfriend does more of them.

Never knew I wanted this until now... Post more Anne

Who is this? She is gorgeous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotha_Lintorn-Orman

Obligatory

Why is it only low test beta males who get attracted to tomboys

I'm a girl

Still low test

le fashy butch dyke of WW1 bravery

Whoa

>get gas chambered
>Veeky Forums fedora neets on a finnish horse archer bord fetishize you being pregnant and wanting their cum

Anne Frank died of Typhoid fever.

Tsarina Maria Feodorovna

Bonus shota Nicholas II.

user

These greentexts are always so moving to read

But how well does she succ?

there can only be one

Anne Frank desu

> Wanting a submissive little toy who has no drive or agency in life to be your life partner

Post Young Stalin(ΕΔΙΤ)

>she will never be looking at YOU

Nice projecting you colossal pleb. Tomboys are a miracle of the universe.

The sad thing about all these qt ruskies is that when they grow old they all turn into withered Baba Yagas.

10 Poklonskaya points to user

Nick with mom

forgot pic