Explain to me why i should own ARK... and not invest it into something else... i am thinking about getting 10...

Explain to me why i should own ARK... and not invest it into something else... i am thinking about getting 10,000 ARK for long term hold... why is it worth the investment... why does anyone think this could be a top ten crypto one day... why is this better than Lisk?? or Strat??

smartbridge nigga...this shit finna be hot fiyah...and we be getting dem free arks by just putting our precious lil arks in da wallet voting for biz_classic....you feel me homey

who cares if u getting free arks if they ain't ever gonna be worth shit...

noah's ark
Ark
see? That's a synchronicity

NeoX will BTFO smartbridge

okay so Ark is a fail is what i am hearing from these autis.

just go all in on NEO, it's a much more ambitious project.

ARK ISNT vapor ware, that in itself is impressive and gives it more legitimacy than 95% of the altcoins out there

The dotcom bubble crash happened cause all the shitty tech startups are just like those shitcoins/altcoins that don't have any legitimacy and are simply riding the wave. But out of the dotcom bubble came Microsoft, Apple etc. tech startups that are now multibillion dollar companies, ARK is equivalent to Microsoft/Apple.

gtfo you chink shill

But honestly though I don't care if you buy or not, it leaves more ARK for the rest of us to acquire, it's less competition for sure

is NEOX... ARK competitor

ARK will be a platform for cryptocurrency conversion, via SmartBridge. Do you know how much potential this has? It's far more efficient than going to trading sites and swapping currencies there, where you're going to get rekt by fees. Ark's transactions are also some of the fastest in cryptocurrency, which adds emphasis to the ease of use of individuals converting their cryptocurrencies to complete smart contracts. I think the deployable blockchains is just an auxiliary feature, and isn't as important as the smartbridge tech. In simple words: Ark's an excellent buy because its platform concept is incredibly valuable

This.

passive income, mang
both the team and ecosystem are thick, solid, tight

thanks for the motivation

so what did we conclude ARK is garb? and autis bought in back in jan when it was 5 cents and just wanna make more passive money... got it

>it's da futshure!!
>can't break $1
>Lisk has higher market cap

When will arklets learn?

wow whale executed a pump
moon comes Q4
accumulate, accumulate, accumulate

It's the easiest coin to day trade so it has that going for it.

>look at LISK market cap
>think WOW, ARK could easily get there because it's superior in every way!
>but that market cap increase is still nothing long-term and the sky is the limit

They need to push out product first. If smartbridge truly is available Q4, this coin has 10x potential this year alone. Add in encoded listeners and push deployment for their forks. Now you've got a solid enterprise model that will allow companies to use their own crypto to pay a completely different company in their crypto.
If you don't understand the potential with this, you should just buy NEO, I'm sure some Chinese people will use it occasionally.

>Why can't this coin break $1 when it literally only has a wallet and DPOS

Really makes me think

>talking about the tech bubble
>doesn't mention the two greatest/most valuable companies to emerge from that bubble, Google and PayPal

You know nothing of the tech bubble. You were probably only 5 when it was in full swing. The tech bubble wasn't about computer hardware you dunce, it was all about software, which is why the term "vaporware" is fitting.

>Lisk
>the coin that broadcasts your private key

internet of blockchains

Delusional arklets crawl out of the woodwork to attack any criticism.

microsoft was all about software you dunce

and much more

>Why are you arguing and defending your investment just let me FUD lmao

Epic