Looses 2 world wars

>Looses 2 world wars
>becomes the most dominant country of europe
WTF?

Geographically predetermined

Europe just never learns their lesson about Germans

This, whilst being in the middle of Europe is shit for war, its handy for peace. Also Germany has huge population. Investment after ww2 also played a huge part as America needed a powerful buffer-state against the soviets (Reason west Germany was allowed an Army whilst Japan wasn't.)

>looses
Learn to spell faggot bitch

Amphetamines

i wonder if carthage would have done the same had romans not destroyed it

This is the full answer, OP.

Racial superiority.

Jews. They make countries powerful.

Large, educated and intelligent population with autistic work ethic and a long tradition of enterprise and lack of colonial exploitation

Superior genetics and culture

Also fuck Veeky Forumsneets and fuck bong people.

allies crapped their pants the EVUL GOMMIES will come for them so they made west germany a paradise state

This is probably the least shitpost of an answer you will get OP.

The German will is unbreakable. Let's just face the music and embrace their leadership and direction.

t.Gaston

>Germans
>autistic work ethic

Meme. Germans work less than any other Europeans and have lower productivity than the Norwegians, the Belgians, the Dutch and even the filthy French.

we traded our identity for shekels in the 50s and called it the Wirtschaftswunder

self determination from germany is a worrying prospect

they always ruin everything

I feel that every time time Germany loses they come back in a more autistic form.

>Imperial Germany
>Nazi Germany
>EU

american welfare

The eternal kraut will stop at nothing and will overcome every obstacle in their way if it means getting closer to destroying Europe.

Wherever I am, I must also work.

>Jews. They make countries powerful.

This. History shows that everyone who opposes the Jew, ends up losing.

> american education

I'm wondering how getting rich again quickly after ww2 is synonymous with loss of identity?

Like I get how people say industrialization does that, but Germoney was already industrialized?