I stumbled upon this shitcoin on Veeky Forums called TeaToken, and at first I thought it was pretty stupid...

I stumbled upon this shitcoin on Veeky Forums called TeaToken, and at first I thought it was pretty stupid. A cryptocurrency just for tea? What? But then I remembered this coin called CoffeeCoin that made a bunch of money for nothing. I watched the introduction video on teatoken.io and it was actually very well done.

And I came to realize. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THE COIN DOES! If normies like it, it will moon. Just like signatum, that giant shitcoin, and bitbean and yes, coffeecoin.

So I decided to put my money where my mouth is and buy 10,000 TeaTokens for 1 ETH since this is the pre-ico stage of their ICO. Next stage 1 ETH = 5,000 TeaTokens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8SEnyE3WcYk
etherscan.io/address/0x15a058323dcd425be52b9340fb13d7d1f135f554
twitter.com/CCT/status/894987109144162305
teatoken.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=8SEnyE3WcYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is literally a copy and paste of another post made several days ago.

Fuck it. Might as well get in and collect the normies money. They don't stand a fucking chance.

I swear to god if this moons.... there's been so many coins that got fudded to shit, and then turned out to moon way higher than anyone could have predicted

here's their introduction video. Pleasantly surprised by the quality.

youtu.be/8SEnyE3WcYk

This looks like a coin normies could mass buy desu, its got good potential.

Looks good, I think ill bite.

So, they have a decentralized tea marketplace that allows you to spend TeaTokens to buy tea?

That's pretty cool actually. And it helps the farmers sell direct to consumer without having to put up with middlemen corporations.

I like it

Sigh..still shilling this scam coin?

if my fucking money weren't stuck on coinbase, I actually would consider buying some of this, because fuck it. I could buy like 500 coins just in case it moons. I'm sick of missing every train

Forget the farmers I just want the money

This is gay. Give me ONE reason why I should buy this shit

nice dubs. KEK has spoke, buy teatoken

I think I'll try this anyway. Literal shitcoins always moon. The latest example being SIGT of which I got some nice profit.

don't you dare compare this piece of shit to sigt

Dude sigt was made by a legit scammer you faggot stop giving him money. They can't even spell shit on their website at least these guys aren't literal retards

yep, I don't care how badly coins get fudded anymore.

I was in the thread when SIGT released the whitepaper, and it was a TOTAL DISASTER, the whitepaper was filled with typos and was clearly copy/pasted from other papers.

Now it's at almost 10 fucking million dollar marketcap. That's absolutely insane.

looks cool actually, with 1 ETH on this ICO maybe I can have unlimited tea for life

teatoken is created by literal retards controlled by mr. ariana grande / taylor swift. kys. literally kys.

reminder that if you give these greedy niggers anything then don't expect anything in return, your money is gone and it's your own fault for being a dumbass and voluntarily choosing to be scammed

1 ether
HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

How do I buy TeaTokens? Do I just send ETH to the ICO address?

shut the fuck up shill. it's so obvious you guys are posting on multiple IPs. nobody is sending the address any ethers.

it's on their website, it's the same as with any other ERC20 token

it's pretty straight forward

STOP WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT.

LIMITING the use of a currency to one thing is not an idea.

sorry if this has already been asked (tldr), but how do I participate in the ICO and buy some TeaTokens?

do I just send ETH to the address?

fuck off with your scamcoin

considering that everyone in china drinks like 20 cups of tea per day, I could see this actually taking off

How do i get tea tokens? Do i just send eth to the address or what

This is funny, fuck it I'll buy

Yeah I'm going to buy some. Dubs decide how much, maximum budget is 200 dollars

If you were a tea farmer would you rather get paid in a currency you can only use to buy tea or a currency that's used for everything?

I was in the other threads, turns out that guy ended up getting kicked shortly after, and he cut out the rest of the convo for that screenshot.

This is hilarious lmao, fuck it i'll buy.

Every drop counts. Make TeaToken Biz Great

>lots of people saying they're buying it
>ICO address still only 1 ETH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck off retard, come back with a concept that isn't braindead

As an actual Tea Farmer myself, I can tell you from first hand experience that it's actually a huge pain in the ass dealing with re-sellers. This TeaBay thing actually sounds really cool, and I like new cryptocurrencies. I can easily just exchange my TeaTokens for Bitcoin/Fiat.

>actual tea farmer
>posting on biz
>not teatoken shill 100% legit

LMAO

i know right. this is pathetic. you teatoken fags need to give up and start over. try a different idea, ok? you're embarrassing yourselves

What's that accent? He sounds weird.

can i buy with monero

where do i send my money to can someone link me the website please

I need to buy more ETH first, you dummie

t.

Even if they make the TeaBay thing the tea tokens would be a completely unnecessary scam. An ebay for Tea would work with dollars or btc or eth. But having to convert the tea shitcoin is just an unnecessary hassle especially since the volume would be so low people could pump and dump it.

Hey man what kind of tea do you farm? I love to farm green tea and I am going to buy tea tokens right now. This concept will benefit my business a lot if it takes off

Teatoken.io

wow, this thing is really starting to take off. CRYPTO CURRENCY TALK TWEETED ABOUT IT!

They have over 5000 followers

twitter.com/CCT/status/894987109144162305

not bad

Holy shit they are really big! Damn I didn't know this token was getting such good press

>even if
>if

>CoffeeCoin that made a bunch of money for nothing

Wat? The owner of the coffeecoin made an small ICO right before the current one, BaliCoffeeCoin.

People bought in the ICO on the Waves DEX
Now they can trade theyr tokens against premium grade coffee from bali
They ALREADY GOT their coffee!

Same for the bigger coffeecoin ICO
+ this time they develop a webshop with integration for the tokens to buy coffee

If you have bought waves cheap and bought ICO coins later, then you have cheap cheap premium coffee!

teabay.io has a sleek design. This will definitely appeal to normies.

Oh shit they already have a site? This is way better than the standard ICO where they have nothing at all

Just checked the tweet, it's actually real.

Gotta admit, I'm impressed this shitcoin has made it so far.

TeaToken.io is a place to make money and laugh at mean fags who are naysayers. Here I think you'd enjoy one of these

If it's so good why is nobody here getting in the ICO?

their ICO has 4 transactions. 3 the dev admitted were them testing.
now, one ether... probably also from the devs
what a pathetic FailCoin tea is and has always been. Biggest attempted-shill implosion I've ever seen.

you're better off buying espers on yobit.

It sounds better than coffeecoin. Still a shitcoin, but with chances to moon.

actually pretty much all the scam ICOs have a sleek looking website. it's how they get their marks.

They already have their product launched though, so it can't be too scammy. Unlike a lot where they just take the money and run

Alright you convinced me. What address do I send my ether to in order to get teatokens?

It must be so sad sitting at home all day writing positive reviews for a shit token with the hopes of someone sending 0.001 ETH your way, so you can split it 14 ways between all the shills.. This is beyond pajeet level, if you guys actually live in the west I hope you stop wasting your life and get it back together

teatoken.io/ see on their website.

>look up contract address
>contains 1 ETH ($300)

LOL enjoy your bags. Someone just threw away 1 ETH

and by the way, I'm putting one ETH.
I'm into ZrCoin (but I will not trade it against 1ton of Zr, lol)
into coffeecoin (sweet sweet coffee gainz)
and now TeaToken (dem great green tea

this thread is hilarious. teatoken is definitely my favorite shitcoin, I'm gonna keep an eye on it and see if they get anywhere.

they don't actually pay the shills, they just get new ones every time the old ones quit

check the smart contract, they have hardcoded 14 addresses in there

Any ICO besides this where I can invest?

This is a total scam, you can tell by how they are splitting the ICO money equally between everybody. If this was an actual company and the money was going to be used for development, they wouldn't do this.

They will just host some shitty website for a little bit while they work on the next scam coin.

Zero real world use cases for this.

This vid is ight tho
youtube.com/watch?v=8SEnyE3WcYk

I don't see why they would pay for some professional to make a video if it were that much of a scam. There must be some integrity in there

Lol, "professional"

Someone in the group is obviously graphic designer and you can pay someone on Fiver to read a script for you.

It really wouldn't be hard to create this video, would just take time.

this is how retards who get scammed think, lmao

Holy shit, I have to say I am pretty impressed. At first I had my doubts but this is really coming together.

yeah all this FUDers are missing out.

>some professional

I'm starting to really\, really hate these fucking videos

>Simplified, minimally animated cartoons

>Jangly, annoying musak

>Rapid transitions

It all reeks of shit

It's not decentralized if it is a website lmao

Buying for the lolz

there is no product. none whatsoever.

Do you guys think this could be the next bitbean or something? I mean if people are already buying it I guess there is some hope, right?

>people are already buying it
>1 (ONE) transaction not from devs
you're going to have to try much harder to shill this garbage

Kek, they keep trying m8

worst shill squad ever

please press TFU to spit on tea token grave.

I think it can perform better than Bitbean

Lmao so why does this crap need a token and not just a website ?

reporting this project, thread, and website to the SEC

This desu
>Start shilling token two days after the ICO started