This guy pulls up on to your farm and demands your wife and daughter as concubines.... WYD?

This guy pulls up on to your farm and demands your wife and daughter as concubines.... WYD?

kill him

Realistically? Let him have them. If i resist, I'll get killed and they'll still all be raped.

or kill him

Kill him
kill all his friends
decorate my house with their heads
take his wife and daughters as concubines

>Kill a guy in full armor with numerous bodyguards
>As a farmer
>The attempting of which will probably result in the deaths of my family and the surrounding village

For those who want to know this is an image of a Timurid horseman

naw man i'll take em

>Timurid horseman
>Timurid
I changed my mind. Clearly, he would be a reasonable and peacable fellow once I explained to him how cruel it would be to demand my wife and daughters for concubines. We would reach an understanding easily.

There really isnt much you can do.

some farmers where pretty belligerent you know.

They all looked stone as fuck bruv

Noice logic
nice double dubs

>lives on a farm
>doesn't have weapons and gelignite

What are you a bong or something?

I'd tell my guards to cut him down and then sell his equipment to buy spices

NO CROPS FOR YOU

Hit him in the chest with a heavy object

>that armor

what even is this

Say yes, tell him to wait while I go fetch them, then commit mass suicide while out of sight.

>he leaves with his new concubines
>you and the rest of the village kill yourselves
>as you dangle from your noose, your last thoughts are "lol this'll show that cunt what for"

haha then that knave would have to clean the poo poo and pee pee from your voided britches and bury you adequately

Go get my shotgun and blow his head off. Damn fool time-travelling savages...

Gather the boys and beat the fuck out of him with farm tools

those ain't no farm tools

>you will never rally your fellow farmer betas and beat the shit out of an armored chad
>you will never take turns defecating on his sallet

>not having a stash of home made pikes and other weapons, and drilling your family in formations and tactics

Shiggydiggy

Let's assume we, a bunch of peasants, manage to kill this guy and his possible bodyguards. What then? If such an event transpired at the time, wouldn't some local lord find out or something and send a retaliatory strike?

Thats clearly a weponized hoe

>doesn't know what mass suicide means

Typical Persiaboo, gets even more hilarious when he implies that my neighbors are worth more to me than the integrity of my wife and daughters

plead for the lords mercy and appeal to his sense of reason by explaining that you were just defending the village from outside aggressors, for if they were not acting on the lords orders, they were merely terrorizing his subjects for their own personal gain, which is treasonous.

Of course if it was on the lords orders then you're fucked, ask for protection from the neighboring lord.

What, lorica segmentata? How new are you

>Oi milord that unpious son of a bastard woz tryin' ta snatch me wimminfolk, 'e woz. Truly a cruel and treasonous action against ye.

>Nah I told him it was cool.

>Shite.

no retard, theyre like a mix of a ton of different shit, and if we're in the lorica segmentata era, then why does that cataphract has such advanced late era armor?

"It's almost harvesting season!"

It's a depiction of the Battle of Turin. So, 312 AD, a bit of a transitional phase. Lorica Segmentata was being phased out but in a period of desperate civil war you're not going to throw away good armor.

>Run up and stab his horse in the leg
>Stab him in the leg
>Run away and hide until I can stab him in the neck

>Timurids
>Demanding first, taking later

Suck his dick. He cant have sex with my wife if he's gay.

Maybe not. If you bury them quickly then quite literally anything could have happened to them. Just make up some bullshit about wolves if anyone comes around asking. Plus his horse is probably better eating than anyone in the village could ever hope for otherwise.

>you will never gang up on him with the boys and knock him down off his horse
>you will never take a hammer to the joints of his armor and fuck them up enough to prevent movement
>you will never then tie him down while he struggles to run
>you will never take turns defecating into his helmet while he screams and howls curses interwoven with false promises and begging
>you will never chop his dick off, all the while he cries and begs for mercy to spare his manhood
>you will never wait for him to wake up after he passes out from shock then continue to urinate all over him while he is reduced to simpering mess
>you will never get bored with this disgusting oppressor and finally kill him
>you will never realize what you've done and quickly dispose of him, burying his body, arms, and armor
>you will never be interrogated by a host of knights as to what happened, hoping your boys will also stay loyal
>you will never somehow make it through, convincing the investigation that brigands took him out as he left
>you will never ambush the investigators in the night, repeating the same process until the kings host descends upon your village to reap small vengeance after you've dishonored and killed a strong number of the nobility

is this the new Anne frank-style pasta?

Just hire a samurai

>losing your dignity over your life
Faggot

What's with medieval art and weird facial expressions?

Tell him he can do fucking better.

That was beautiful, user. Your effort was not squandered.