I am the one who told you NEO is gonna be 15$+ in august next big one is CFI, I rly love the concept...

I am the one who told you NEO is gonna be 15$+ in august next big one is CFI, I rly love the concept, its like kickstarter for crypto its def gonna be big you should get it now while still cheap

if its good then why has it gone down consistently for months

already bagholding some..

I think it's agreat project, but I'm a little scared to buy more, even tho the price is nice

Not enough ppl informed, not enough hype Its also tied with ICN, they own 10% if I am correct just buy and wait for the moon in few days

motherfucker I had 50k of these pieces of shit and I sold half so I only have 27k cfis left.

I lost all hope on these fuckers, there's literally no reason for this shitcoin to go up, they dont even know what the token is good for, and any good ICO that could have been under their umbrella wont even go near them seeing their awful performance.

I still have a little faith but it wont go up for a year unless they cure cancer or some shit. I need it to go back to $.23 to break even so not for at least 6 months.

What reason do you have for it going up? I bet even musiconomi and x8 cut all ties to them.

Coin For Idiots is DEAD. It's absolute SHIT. If you buy it, you are fucking retarded beyond all hope.

just bought almost 40k dont let FUDs get to me cuz I always lose if I listen to others

Tactics user.

W-whales d-dumping...to buy cheap later. Buy user, 100K or more! Why you ask questions, invest!

It's not Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.

It's Anger, Certainty, and Despair

been bagholding this shit for a while and if I could, I'd print out the private keys for each of them and jam them up the dev's pissholes

fuck that, i lost 60% of my gains thanks to this shitcoin

dev lives 10km from me

good - if you really have 40K I am happy to know someone near the dev will soon want to strangle him

remember Bancor? that coin was also a good idea that tanked for the time being
CFI not even once

good buy-low time. ppl pissed off because they bought high

actually the fact they got much more money than they were worth in the ico is successful for them.

this coin is on sale right now because of the fud. buy high sell low fags won't see that.

go ahead and buy then user. buy it all. buy buy buy. I'm still holding, only because I am not going to give the price manipulating bastard the satisfaction of buying my shit cheap. I am NOT holding with ANY expectation of this being worth ANYTHING. But by all means, buy. If you like buying shit, I can shit every morning and sell some to you, and at least it will be honest shit.

>CFI
>not ANT
dropped.

Went balls deep in yesterday and already up some 15% today :) some big news and icos at the end of the month! I think it already touched bottom

I'm about to drop my 3000 CFI tokens for IOTA, tell me why this is a bad idea

dump it

historically, news and icos have only made Coin For Idiots drop in price

Fuck you, I've been holding this since the 9000 sat. I can't wait to sell it.

this shit coin is ran by incompetent retards, it takes 5 minutes talking to any one of the people involved to see that they have no business being around anybody competent

they look like dipshits too

I bought this pece of a shit coin at 4k sat and I was thinking it was biggest dip ever but fuck no

I sold it with a los at 3300 and put my sats in bnt at 1,8 usd so now I'm on plus

fuck this garbage

My hands can only take so much punishment

It's been barely 2 months. It hit Bittrex on the 19th of June, I think.

Remember, do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you to.

Honestly, it was just unfortunate that CFI debuted in the midst of the massive crypto crash of the last 2 to 3 months. There isn't anything wrong with the coin. Tech is sound, devs are active on Slack etc. Its token price will rise with time. Check the historical price chart for ETH, especially in the first few months. It didn't give anyone hope until around the end of 2016.

Uncharted crypto waters are usually the most difficult to navigate, and that's the challenge CFI is currently facing.

Do the math. I believe.

What tech? Their "platform" will not have any decent uses.

It's mooning right now!

meh, it has to double its current price for me to break even where i bought it.

What's funny is I'm retarded and bought at 4100, and then it dropped low 3000s for a couple weeks and dumped as soon as I could (@4300), to which it went up to 5000, and I bought back in (the retarded part) and instantly started dropping until it basically hit it's ATL, but with the raise in Bitcoin, my fiat value at the 3600 point it's hovering at now (highest in a few days) is equal to my stupid 5000 buy in.

I think I just need to hodl until 7-8k + at least. Gotta stop the day trading bullshit with this one and forget about it.

Still don't know what to think of my XMR and XVG though.

>tech

Basically providing structured ICO systems and helping major service providers with projects launch sales. Don't forget blockchain is revolutionary and has a long way to go in this askew world of ours.

>kickstarter for crypto
Isnt that what every ICO is already

What's the CFI token used for?

What are VTC, FCT, XEM, GNT, BURST, GRC, LSK, NXT, SC, BTS, ARDR, etc tokens used for? Are we not all here to make more of king BTC?

GNT is used to rent computing power, FCT is used to entry registries into the bitcoin ledger. The rest I assume have some use that I'm not aware of.

So I ask again what is the CFI token used for?

t-to buy into their sponsored ICO's

Fuel the rocket to the moon

Can't I buy into those same ICOs with ether or btc?

The devs are working to connect with startups with good prospects to make entry into their ICOs to be through Cofound.it.

CFI token holders can buy their ICO's after the ICO's community sale and before the open public. The more cfi you have the more you can buy on the ICO sale.

Very apt.

If I could give you a tip, I'd stay away from this fucking coin. Look how the developers managed to kill the coin and the pump did not hold up. It happened because everyone wants to get rid of it.

its only use was to enrich sleazy slavs - now it doesn't really have a use, unless you want to buy into their shitty ICOs

It will be $1 by december-march, but the road will be hard.

lepo srečat še kakšnega Slovenca tle

I bought this coin when it was released on bittrex and I spent a month and a half watching it every day. The advice I give to anyone here is: do not approach that fucking coin.

I sold it last week. Bought for 12k and sold for 3.5k. I'm almost sure that it's the developers who have destroyed that currency. If you buy it you will see it plummet even more and arrive at the 2750 sats.

all transactions were blocked just after it was available on bittrex
that's what started its descent

The fact that cfi and icn are both heavily manipulated speaks volumes. The devs are scum.

Seize to sell while you are not at the loss. I spent a month and a half following this coin closely and I'll tell you what will happen.
It will drop 1 sat a day that are the developers pouring all the CFIs into your head. You will arrive at the 2900 sats or 2750 and you will be there.

Oh! Look who is falling!
It will be 3000 sat. Vai estar 3000 sat em 9 horas. Anota o que eu estou dizendo.

yep - it bobs up and down, much like the cofoundit developers' lips bob on their dogs' cocks

3331 sat. Shitiest coin I have ever seen.

lol @ the people who bought into the ico and bagheld

can confirm this is a trap shitcoin, dont buy fellas just pls trust.

If one CFI buyer can tell me how they expect to make money on what is essentially a loan to the dev team to spend on other projects w/o any incentive to pay it back, I'm all ears.

This is a scam coin targeted at benevolent investors that want to "clean up" the ico scams

It will never be valued with developers recycling all the CFIs they receive by dumping everything back into the exchanges.

I would not say that CFI is a scam in the proper sense of the term, but after entering Slack and talking to the developers I realized that it has all the looks of a scam.
They do not give direct answers, they are all evasive and a return to a very distant term. They say we have to hold our bags for a year to see something happen, these two characteristics are typical of scam.

In addition Jan who is the CEO said he has no interest in valuing the currency.

The only ones who will gain from this are the developers of Cofound.it and the ICOs they launch.

Slack people seem to have some kind of delay or they're also part of the scheme.

And while you're holding your scholarships for a year they're probably making money by dumping all the CFIs that recycle at the exchanges.
That is, they will be the only ones making money as long as you keep up with this scheme.

I do not doubt anything that they are manipulating value.
Who else would insure a currency below the ICO value that was 4000 and few sats?
The only ones who could make money selling below this amount are the developers. Or else CFI is the currency with the largest amount of money-losing imbeciles that ever existed.

I also do not doubt that it was them who made this pump now also to be able to get more muggles.