Buy in to NEO now if you want to make money tonight

bittrex volume at all time by by a large margin, chinese exchanges price just increased by 20% in the last 6 hours. the pump is here

Other urls found in this thread:

app.antshares.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

THE pump of 2017 is upon us
NEO shall take the top 3 spot on coin market cap
all hail our new super coin

Friendly reminder to never buy the high.

Look into buying this a few days from now when the hype (and price) has died down.

nice just bought 200k

you call it hype
we call it fundamentals

>buy my bags that stupidly bought after a fucking name change

fuck you

NEO is getting slowly dumped, fucktard. Buy this now and become a bagholder forever.

I believe in NEO. I also believe in the fundamentals of trading. Don't buy the highs.

say this people who bough EHT when it was 20 dollar

this, you're buying into sell walls and it's gonna crash again tonight, exact same thing for 3 days in a row

I admit I panic sold at around to lock in my gains at .005 I was afraid it was correcting, but I bought back in at .0052 so not too bad of a fuck up.

>fundamentals

Yes user, everyone's buying because NEO is a great product, with a whole new site with a great timeline/roadmap that doesn't actually have a roadmap

>implying people do anything with crypto other than buy it so it can go up in value

Stay poor. Chinks will make me rich

Volume was higher on the 7th you mongol, reminder not to buy the high. Pretty bad advice from OP

>forever
Uh see you in a couple weeks when it will be at 30$

wtf happened to this world, after 12th it will be a slow creeping death to establish a new floor because there are no more developments. The biggest developments are lined up for 2018 jesus fuck

oh you're a NEO insider? tell us more about their plans, or lack thereof, for 2017.

Dude, i hold neo myself, this isnt random fud but godamn, have some common sense. Is this your first day trading crypto?

Most stuff on here if not all is traded on speculation and emotion. Or you're just too blind to start seeing trends pretty much shared by all altcoins

It had a big increase over a short period of time, you're gonna get a lot of emotional holders like him thinking this is what's going to make him rich and anyone saying otherwise is working against his dream. He's high on crypto

Which wallets supports Neo?

i use app.antshares.org/
never had any problems
be sure to write down ur private key

thx

Also know if I can stake using Ledger Nano or should I just leave it in Desktop to stake?

So many people were the same way with ripple and digibyte. Do you guys really think getting rich is just this easy? Everyone else has to work hard their entire life learning, improving, reaching goals and making connections to get some wagecuck job just so they don't have to be on the street, but you've stumbled on some magical secret that will message you rich just from clicking some buttons? Be realistic. If it seems too good to be true, it is.

Use Neon. It's really sleek and you generate GAS immediately. It's on downloads on their website.

daily reminder that GAS (which currently has a market cap of 30 million) will be the ICO token

Whenever I worry about lost gains, I just remember at least I didn't buy DGB at 2000. Also I'll (probably) never stick a sharpie up my ass for the chance at 0.5 BTC

Forget fucking NEO.

ANT (Aragon) is the coin that's mooning anons.

Primed to explode.

buy the dip

>Buying in the middle a clear downtrend

You're a smart man user

You're on every fucking thread. Fucking sage.

>Muh volume

you have to be one of the most retarded guys posting in this thread.

any forecasting on what would be that new floor? I'm waiting to get in for long term but right now it's a bumpy ride fun for day traders that are fucking retards like in the ass.

looked good, but then I looked at the daily chart. Haha you can't be serious.

>got out of NEO about 8 hours ago since I thought it was the massive downtrend
>now missed out on gains

I'm not negative but it's fucking annoying, and now I'm not game enough to buy back in

Well, there's the Tokyo conference on the 10th, so that should be interesting. Rumor has it Vitalik will be there too.

Also, there will most likely be a steady stream of positive developments from now until 2018, so I don't see why the price of this coin would stagnate. If anything, it should steadily increase.

We /icos/ now

well I mean if you already made massive gains on it, then just buy in and set a stop loss near where you bought and then if the trend reverses take a minimal loss.

LMAO

NEVER LISTEN TO ACCUMULATE FAGS

PRE-DDEFINE ENTRY AND EXIT POINTS AND SIT ON YOUR HANDS

I AM NOT LEAVING UNTIL THIS THING IS 100 FUCKING DOLLARS

Same fudders still fudding since it was $6 an Antshare. Don't you all get tired? I'm not saying this shit is going to be Bitcoin levels, but the floor has just been rising and rising. Wasn't too long ago when the floor was 300k. Anyway, faggots, first ICO incoming in September.

I bought early enough not to have to look for plebe things like "entry points" faggot :)

It'll drop back down before that. I have my buy-back order for 400k sats. As it is, I've already quintupled my money

not going to fill :)

Nobody listen to this nigger buy bitcoin

>implying it wont be both + bitcoin

This crash is going to make the rape of nanking look like baby's first tea party

no way. the retards who missed out on NEO have it all figured out. see, NEO is actually worth 0 (lol what fools who bought it). GAS is what should be worth 500k sats. Mwahahha, oh man. those guys. they're brilliant.

I probably will

i cant fucking wait for the next moon

Dude look! LOL some rich guy sells 138 Bitcoin and you've lost 15%

Ok just bought 10 btc worth of NEO. When do we moon?

Guys, I shorted this pump a little to soon. What are the chances of this hittign 300-430k over the next week?

After this week easily

Hope you're right. I'm holding NEO for the long term but did not expect it to moon so hard on this news. I will still be able to buy back in and increase my holdings if we get a nice dip

seeing as how literally everyone wants NEO to dip so they can get on this rocket, not very likely.

>seeing as how literally everyone wants NEO to dip so they can get on this rocket,

I've seen more people saying people should get in because it's gonna be huge (and they're already holding) than people saying they want to buy the dip. I really haven't seen that many people talking about buying the dip

is anyone using the neon wallet to stake for GAS?

Been holding since June and would love to buy more on the dip!

no but im using the neon wallet to shake that ASS

Do you honestly think the big players talk like they do on Veeky Forums? The whales move the markets. We make decisions based on what they do. Veeky Forums should be renamed /HODL/ because of how few people short crypto. Enough retards make their stupid decisions public (selling ETH at $150) to encourage the HODL meme.

Whales sell ATH and buy the dip. pro-tip: they don't sell everything at once.

IM A SHILL WHO LOVES BBC

>76% in two weeks
All I have to do is make 5% daily over the same time period to beat that

$4,000? That'd be 229.885 NEO, John.
Let me lock in that trade right now and get back to you with my secretary with an exact confirmation. Sound good, John?

Can anyone explain why Neo is slowly dipping in price, didn't they just announce a new ICO?

LOL WHY? It went up REALLY FUCKING HIGH and now it's going to come down REALLY FUCKING FAST!

Hype period's over man

what goes up gotta go down

You just made someone else rich :(

FUCK I JUST WENT ALL IN

>STOP LAZY TOWN POSTING
STOP LAZY TOWN POSTING

I've not bought in anywhere near the ATH, just wondering why the a crash is happening now of all times.

It's post big news for NEO, which means dumping time like it did before for ANS/NEO. The ICO announcement gave it a little more life, but it wasn't enough to clear levels that would bring back interest

Never mind it seems to be growing with some decent supports

i'm ready to cut losses on my shitcoins and go all in on this once it dips

Some crazy mother fucker just slapped down 13 BTC at 0.00535900 and it got eaten alive

Ok faggots. Who can actually explain what gas is for? whitepaper is a bit ambiguous on the topic

During the Buy Phase I swear to god people were taking out 100 BTC Walls in 10 Seconds LOL... you have to understand how fast it COULD come down...

What's the chance of it not dipping the next week? These are minor corrections/pulses that we are seeing right now, right?

Goddamn this rush made some people fucking rich

it's what you use to do transactions / make smart contracts on the network, just like how ETH is spent as "gas" on its network. it's clearly a better system to separate the two concepts like NEO does.

>These are minor corrections/pulses that we are seeing right now, right?

Tough to tell. It was on a downtrend before this point, where the NEO team announced the first ICO for a project built on NEO which reversed the trend. Unsure if the announcement put enough interest back into everything

So a tech startup will accept gas as contributions during an ICO?

So let me get this straight you are asking why parabolic price movements don't continue upwards forever?

I doubt it. They will probably want NEOs so they can generate their own GAS for free.

No. Agrello asks for NEO shares. Gas is a bit of a meme right now by noobs that missed out on the moon

If this is just a small boost back into a drop, how much are we looking at it going than 400k sat? I sold all my shit at 560k. 400k could be a nice amount of additional Neo.

Am I retarded?
What I meant to say was "how much are we looking at it dropping, do we think it could reach less than 400k sat?"

>probably
Whats your price?

I set a buy order @ .004111

you're asking a bunch of people who desperately want it to go lower so they can maybe get on this rocketship. i wonder what they'll say.

Yeah even more perplexing..

Agrello is not Neo based though is it? they are accepting multiple coins as contributions

Admittedly they're also fighting against people who bought in high and want it to stop going down so they don't lose gains

>Yeah even more perplexing..
maybe to brainlets...it seems pretty straight forward to me.

Oh cool a neo thread
idk what it is I just care about what's on top 5 on volume

been riding this all day today, held the bag for a while and took a nap on a sell order and it filled

Was considering buying now while I sleep but I want to sleep peacefully, I can eat the regret for breakfast in the morning

Any idea if Neo will catch up to Ethereum in the future?

Is this a Hodl coin?

>Sold neo at a loss for the third time this week hoping to wake up to a profit
Wish me luck I guess.

Probably, but people are going to turn very skeptical when it catches up to Ethereum. Bullshit ICOs probably aren't going to be enough to make it moon. Actual adoption will have to occur.

kek i bet you are holding it for a quick flip when it moons and nothing else.

Still doesnt explain the demand for gas and who needs it

Its gonna drop when ICOs come out... just like Ether's ICOs