Why is SIGT dumping??...

Why is SIGT dumping??? WTF I BOUGHT AT 4500 YOU TOLD ME IT"S GOING TO 10000 SATS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm getting BTFO too, should I sell it all??

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Idiot. Thanks for your money. Buy now and you can dump on the next round of FOMO buyers.

I bought at 4200 kek, just waiting to sell at a loss to buy cheaper and ride the waves.

dont sell you morons, this is a whales game atm, weve just hit 70k, wait for the next halvining at 60k and they will fuck off, wait till bittrex and buy lambos, easy.

>bought at 1100
>sold at 3600
wew lad i knew i should sold at 5k. At least I still tripled up. RIP bagholders. Heres a protip. Whenever someone says a shitcoin will moon when it gets on bittrex you should sell immediately.

Bought the dip at 3000sats investing .01btc getting me 333 sigts plus 2 that I mined

Am poorfag and I hope it skyrockets when It goes live on bittrex

JUST SELL IT YOURE GONNA LOSE IT ALL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

cool your jets, bros. SIGT will be $1 by July. Screencap this nocoiners

you spelt late november early december wrong

>he fell for the halving meme

>soon to be you

Did he ever get the bitcoin?

>implying i dont do that already every night on chaturbate

im holding my sigt getting ready to watch you Michael J Foxex's melt.

hang tight user going 2k sats tonight

we've been through worse

Why do you guys always buy high and sell low? Having a little patience in this market can go a long way.

I told yo asses, sell the news

WHAT THE FUCK
WHY
WHY
WHY

Whale here. Just set a sell order of 150000.

>there were people who actually believed the price would skyrocket after the halvening

Buying high and selling low is the absolute way to make it in the crpyto game lad

Should have bought ETH faggot

PIC RELATED

that's a really great strategy "whale" - setting one giant sell order and then telling people about it instead of selling it off in increments to the large bids or setting a large buy wall and then off-loading it to the poor schmucks who set their bids in front of it

Nice, another dip to buy!

I'm not selling until .50c

put on your beach sandals we're going to sea level

How long does it take to get SIGT from my wallet to craptopia?

ALL OF MY NEO GAINS
NOOOOOOOOOO
MAKE IT STOP Veeky Forums MAKE IT STOP

WHAT DO I DO
SELL?!
I'M SELLING

maybe 20 minutes

5-10 mins with LTC

ignore this post i'm tired and can't into reading