Do you remember when Veeky Forums weren't 100% about crypto shitposting?

do you remember when Veeky Forums weren't 100% about crypto shitposting?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/game/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah it was even worse

Wasn't this board created just to get cryptoshilling off /g/?

Buy ETH, thank me in a month when you're up 100%

Nice just remembered 100%

Yeah but I swear this time last year it was more data mining threads and discussion of real money as opposed to "why haven't you bought XXX? to the moon!!"

NO I WAS HERE THE DAY THIS BOARD OPENED AND 6 HOURS LATER WE HAD CLONED LITECOIN, GAVE IT THE NAME OF AN EXISTING CHINESE COIN, AND WERE PAYING /B/BITCHES TO WRITE SHIT ON THEIR TITS

Xhusky.jpg

kek

trimming armor free

start the biz game then nigga

marketwatch.com/game/

yeah

where the fuck is ihaz?

delete this

I swear Veeky Forums was majority nocoiner last year

Oil was a big one for awhile
Things poor people say/do
frugal threads
robinhood
GXY
index funds
"buy kneepads"
budget threads and budget software
drop shipping
ASX general
gold/silver
investment advice
Based Chinese business man "are you really chinese"

There used to be a little bit of variety 18 months ago. Now there's almost no point coming here

I actually feel bad that the ASX general faded off. Some good dividend shares in Straya.

When I first came to biz it was nothing but people who thought they'd get ultra rich off dogecoin

i quickly left cause I thought it was all a pipedream... wonder if anyone made made gains at the time.

mad gainz**

>tfw bought ETH at $1 when Veeky Forums told me to

me to but , i didn't buy it cause i was told too , bought it cause it sounded like a good idea/ it got added to coinbase, never expected it to go up so high tho.
feels kinda unfair that anyone would have to buy at 200+ its also hard to buy more knowing i got it so cheap...

desu i've been a Veeky Forums bro since before Veeky Forums started shilling memecoins.

And i'm fucking loving it.

Everyone became Canadian plumbers overnight and those of us who aren't retarded are making sweet crypto gains

I wanna fuck her. AIDS be damned.

>Remember when this containment board was more than just a containment board

Rolf

it was garbage before

GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A COMPANY
GUYS BUY KNEEPADS
HOW DO I LAUNDER MONEY

before eth moon it was contained somewhat. now everything is crypto

You are not thinking right about it it
I been putting a little bit of cash into bitcoin after every paycheck since 2016 instead of savings account and am enjoying better returns after a year and half then if i kept in in my savings.

I get it you made amazing gains but it does not mean you can't make more gains from fiat just sitting there.

And if you no longer believe in the asset just sell all, why HODL?

It was boring. It was mainly about
>value investing
>Vanguard
>401k

Now there's some action. It's part of the gold rush of the day.

this. I think around March this year it tipped from being often NEETs asking for ways to make a million dollars in two weeks to nothing but crypto shilling. But there use to be non NEET stupid scheme threads, while now it's nothing but crypto.

There would be a lot of crypto threads, but they were more "generals"

can confirm

You forgot about Foxbro threads

MGT

Veeky Forums can't ignore the new opportunities.

>inb4 shill

You mean right now?