What are some examples of civilizations sharing some aspects of their mythology...

What are some examples of civilizations sharing some aspects of their mythology. The greeks and egytians both had sphinx's.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dragons

Japan and Korea both have shapeshifting foxes that seduce men and eat their livers.

It is extremely common to the point of being universal that mythology is invariably shared by neighbouring peoples. I can't think of a single mythological trope, archetype or monster that is unique to a single mythology.

>The Bunyip

>the bunyip appears to have formed part of traditional Aboriginal beliefs and stories throughout Australia

Africa? Really?

Source please?

Reading is hard, huh?

The zodiac was established in the Neolithic and spread throughout the world

>throughout the world

Not quite, the zodiac we use dates to the Sumerians but the Chinks and Indians still use their own zodiacs and of course many other peoples used to have a different zodiac before European conquest.

I'm actually fascinated by the snippet of text you've given me but I want to verify the sources.

Thanks for insulting me though.

Source is wikipedia and you insulted yourself.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunyip

sexy

Thanks.

Fuck me, I'm retarded and misread.

I apologize.

Being user means never having to apologize for being an idiot. Just tell me to get fucked or something.

Chinese mythological beings tend to also be in Korean and Japanese myths.

Pic related: prime example.
>mfw Koreaboos and weeabs blame each other's countries for "stealing" it when its Chink all along.

I still want to admit to my mistakes for my own sake.

That's actually very egotistic of you, you stupid faggot

Did I ever deny it was?

The virgin birth.

Pretty much all aspects of mythology are shared if you look.

Well it's a folk memory thing. The aboriginese remember the Australian megafauna. And Indians remember the mammoths.