Sigt is dying cause it's full of retards working on it

sigt has fucking autists working on this coin. the web and graphics designer, padraig posted a pic on the official website with an image saying it got shutdown by the feds. why the fuck would you do something like that unless you want to destroy the coin that you contribute to? the mods in the "official" sigt discord are unprofessional as fuck. how are you going to get people to believe it's not a shitcoin while you're calling people niggers, faggots, and pajeets. sigt is runned by dumbfuck autists

Yup that kid is a faggot and he's destroying the coin. Needs to get kicked off the team

'Sigt is runned by dumbfuck austists'
>runned
>dumbfuck

Proof?

I've already lost $120 should I just get out now?

It's totally not dieing because it just went up 200% or anything, why do you have to come out of the woodwork as soon as a natural correction takes place. You pajeets never learn.

Give it a week, don't panic sell

exactly. sigt seems like shit now, but in a few days it will start to seem good again. this is exactly what happened last time.

Padraig couldnt even fucking correct the whitepaper after several anons spent their own time proof reading it.
He did change some things exactly how the anons told him to, but they were never compensated for their time. Then he had the nerve to ask for donations for making the white paper.

That joke about the ICE on the official website didn't get him into any trouble, but people got threatened for asking if the dev/owner was a pajeet.

The community only works at making something if the worst people aren't the most voluntary

i'd strongly advise to do so

this shitcoin is going lower than the digimarines

How much do you stand to lose?

bunch of slack jawed faggots

Sig is crashing

doesnt look like it

In what world is down over 50% not crashing?
Are you like the frog in the otut where you only sense danger when it's too late? Does it need to be 99% down for it to be crashing?

can someone post the invite link to the discord?

shut up fud nigger

it's clearly stopped crashing and found ample support around 2500. if you can't see this you're dumb.

Just like day before you were dumb if you couldn't see that it was going to be 10k sat by today
SIGTfags, I tell ya

Jesus christ, you people act like this is your first day in crypto.

it is a shitcoin like we fucking told you and if you didn't sell at 5k you're a shit eating moron
the devs have been a joke since day one

I have 2500 that i bought at 3.3k should i just fuckin sell

Depends how impatient you are, but if you want to realize your loss go ahead.

you're bashing us like Veeky Forumsbros bet the farm on SIGT at its ATH. whereas most of us probably have less than $1,000 USD in it. calculated risk, nigtits. none of us are losing our shirts on this one.

besides, why exactly are you talking shit now.
where were you when it was at 5K and you were silent, not "warning" anyone to avoid buying at such heights. fuck off faggots. i hate people like you and people like you ruin Veeky Forums for the rest of us because we have to sort through all the FUD-noise.

>tfw buying near all-time-high and expecting it to continue higher but it corrects instead. cheer up and wait it out, its part of the game.

nignore the 14 year old nocoiners who love to chime in whenever something is down and say "i toooold youuuu sooo"

In not impatient if this thing has a hope in hell of raising

Probably going to get pushed down to the point of despair, and than around next halving, "we mooning guise" to around 5k

Profited from most of the waves, but this last one fucked my gains good as I was sleeping.

Oh well gains are gains, droped my bags , waiting for the real dip.

It'll have to fall below 740 before I lose my initial investment. Get rekt, poorfags.

oh great, now we're in the cycle of "huur its gonna hit 400 sats and never recover again" just like last time it was stuck at 1k
2k is the new floor, so make your decision to sell or hold and stick with it limp wristed sooks. ill see you at next mooning

they always sound the same as well... like its the exact same person behind every post

There are reasons for the price drop...

>mining rewards halved, so miners cashing out taking profits
>you don't moon for 3-4 days without a correction

Just look at NEO same thing happening there, SIGT is finding a floor and will rise again.
The potential for this coin once listed on a proper exchange is endless, higher risk-higher reward

So...sell?
Fuck it I'm gonna just stick it in a wallet and forget about it.

enjoy losing your profits, you won't be in red but you could have more sigies

I did, but if ya wanna hodl it's probably not a bad decision, It'll rise back up sooner rather than later

It has a chance...
In 5 months when a random pump group decides to pump it momentarily. And even then just a chance.

lmao, so salty

Fuck this, I'll take the 80 dollar loss. I'm out.

>The potential for this coin once listed on a proper exchange is endless, higher risk-higher reward
Like DOGE?

sell me your siggies for steam games?

doge was a meme coin shilled to normies and reddit cunts
and its still a very high volume coin that still sees moon missions every now and then. idk what point you are trying to make

next time dont buy at an unreal ath and cry when you get burned like the fomo chasing brainlet you are

I have 600 already. I'm trying to pay my student loans i cant be losing 100 bucks on a shitcoin..

Just bought 4k at 2500.

You are all going to fomo when it hits the large exchanges. I can only advise you buy the dip and keep your strong hands.

richest wallet has 2.4 million, or 65ish BTC worth.. that's allot to risk if to ask me, but I suppose, if I had the money, I would have scooped up as many as I could over the last few days aswell

Big dick mode I'd say, this coin is a little unstable right now, but that is mainly due to the shitty exchange. I'm in it for the HODL, and hopefully we can soon transfer our siggies to bitrexx.

Out out out it'll go below 1.2k

I have heard heaps of people say this. We have a big community why don't we all do our part and keep up the demand for SIGT to be listed on Bittrex so we can trade a 0% premined, prosperous crypto coin with security.

I'm probably the user you're thinking of that re-wrote parts of the whitepaper after the initial draft and I don't need tips for it. It was my way of contributing to the project in a meaningful way.

Besides that, the market paid me for my work on the whitepaper by letting me sell high and re-buy lower when all the weak-handed FOMO buyers decided they wanted to give their money away.

I think that's probably exactly what you are - OP. A sweaty palmed, low constitution, weak-handed FOMO buyer who's gotten pumped and dumped twice by this coin. You bought both times at 4800, didn't you? Well - hopefully you sold at 700 and 2200 SAT respectively.

Next time donate your money to charity. Picture related - it's your life.

nice, rekt

SIGTmarines Episode V: The iron hands strike back

Sure, but how do we as a community show our demand for bittrex listing?

SIGTMarines take no shit.

He has a family user!

inb4 threads about regretting exiting sigt in a week

United Sigt Marine Corps

No tech, a shitty ass marketplace, and a gay ass community spamming HODL in the Discord every time the coin drops 200 sats

Reporting for duty.

>he thinks every coin has to have some 2.0 user platform that does arbitrary stuff to be valuable.

News flash, this market is irrational, if you're gonna pull the rationale card you'll be hard pressed to understand why Signatum is going to be valuable in the future. Crypto currency was first visioned to be just that, a currency, which is what Signatum is going to be, not some bloated niche-platform coin which doesn't require a currency to utilize blockchain technology.

Stay Poor my friend

It's only a couple of weeks old.

It was never my job to write the paper, that's up to the devs or whoever is in charge of writing it, I have very little knowledge of the tech behind the project nor do I need to. There was such a lack of structure during that point in time I had random people recommending changes from various chats, so I obviously implemented them as I went. And I did ask nearly all the contributors if they wanted to be included on the papers contributor list. Some did, some wanted to remain anonymous.
Also, I was not asking for donations solely for the WP, as I was working on the re-brand, website (with another community member), videos, and editorial. My time is not free.
If you want to contribute there's nothing stopping you if you figure you could do a better job. As par the course with projects like these everyone's a critic but maybe 2% of them will go beyond moaning on a Chinese knitting forum and actually put some work in and help out.

Shut up padraig. Do sigt a favor and remove yourself from it.

You've done nothing but tarnished the image of sigt with your unprofessionalism

If you were trying to get compensated for your work then you shouldn't have volunteered numbnuts.

Wanna send em to me?

>2,400,000

The fuck...I'm at around 5,000.

shame on you, padraig. you used to be cool.