Parents want to start charging me $500 because "it will teach you about life"

>Parents want to start charging me $500 because "it will teach you about life"

Seriously what the fuck. Can someone please help me think of some arguments against this? I've tried all possible arguments I could come up with and it's not working, they refuse to budge.

Kys

they're right, deal with user.

no they're not. this is absurd and a violation of my rights

threaten to kill yourself if unless they stop

if they still dont budge cut your wrists a little and bleed out in the bathtub while they are home

when they find you they will be very sorry for doing this shit to you

this trick will work - tell your parents their saving on future inheritance tax by subsidizing your lifestyle.

500 for what?

They're teaching you one thing, that people are full of shit and will try to fuck you while telling you they're helping you.

They should give you as much advantages as possible.

Trump received a good amount of money from their parents. You could have been like him if your parents gave you money and you put it into crypto.

weakass bait

Ask them if they would rent out the room for somebody at that same price if you moved out.

If not tell them to go fuck themselves and move out anyway.

nigger literally just dont move

Its not like they can lift you

just... don't pay them?

You can also file a police report online and get your state to sue them for neglect. You get the deficit.

They would not. Please guys i dont know what to do my dad keeps saying some retarded shit about how "it's to teach you about the world" and he keeps bringing up some idiotic example of his friend's daughter that's 15 and works and pay her parents money

but eth

Then what the fuck do they want the money for? You aren't leeching if they wouldn't be getting that money anyways. They're fucking leeching off of you.

Just move out. Bitches love it

They want me to contribute to the household or some shit

I'm a kissless virgin with no friends, there'd be literally no benefit to moving out

How old are you? $500 a month is a good deal.

Just do the same thing as I did with my parents.
>Wait for opportune time to sit with parents make sure both are in the same room.
>Bring up the rent situation
>As they are saying that it's good for your life whip out 10k and throw it on the table
>Look at them face to face and dead in the eye and ask if this will be the amount of money they will be happy with when they retire.
>Wait for them to talk
>Profit

No need to thank me

They're teaching you the concept of expenses. NEETs think they've made a "profit" in crypto but they don't take expenses into account.

This

Move out. $500 is more than rent in some places. Move with roommates on the cheap. Get on welfare. Invest in crypto. Then don't talk to your parents for 3 years.

That's ridiculous.

That's like depriving me of sleep to teach me the "concept of sleep/recovery". Or breaking my leg to teach me the "value of having working limbs".

literally get a job, lazy fuck

>live at home at 27
>eat free meals
>lead a humble life
>spend valuable time with loved ones
>make thousands of dollars with zero expenses
>start life at 28

Ask dad if you can establish a quid pro quo by sucking his honker on the 18th of every month.

Your parents are evil
This is totally unnecessary, why would they do that? They obviously want money from you.
I'm 21, finishing my university and living with my parents without working. In a year I'll start my engineering internship and I think in 3 years I'll leave home.
Explain it to your parents that they don't really need to do that.
How old are you? Do you study/work?

I'm also 21 and currently a neet. i tried talking to them about it man but they're not being reasonable

Just tell them they are really making getting on your feet harder, tell them you want to save up money for a real place.

Where the fuck are you from, rent is like 850+ for anywhere decent here.

Negotiate; $500 but half of that goes into a savings account.

It's not ridiculous. They giving you a wake-up call. The longer you live as a NEET, the more difficult it is to get out of that lifestyle. Being a NEET fucks up you mentally and physically.

I understand being a neet is bad, i will stop being a neet.

but paying this absurd amount of money is ridiculous.

>currently a neet.
>they're not being reasonable

Ironic

Do you really have to make this same shitty thread every other day?

i am willing to stop being a neet, but i am not willing to pay so much money.

>That's like depriving me of sleep to teach me the "concept of sleep/recovery"
Nonsense hyperbole. A more accurate simile would be taking away your comfy quiltset and down pillows in exchange for a shitty mattress and pillow to teach you to the value of comfort.

>Or breaking my leg to teach me the "value of having working limbs".
More bullshit.

being a neet means not studying or working?

SPBP

Tell em to go on welfare if they want free money

Then you're being a stupid, stubborn unreasonable child. Your father has set the terms, you either negotiate, take the deal or go elsewhere.

He is doing it because he loves you.

Stop making excuses, you are stronger than that.

I know this thread is bait, but

Find out who the "Friend" is
Report the father to CPS
Charging your child under 18 rent is considered abandonment, that friend will lose custody of their kid

>850+
I was paying $350 to live with roommates in san diego. Then I paid $400 to live in the living room with my girlfriend (she took the bedroom). Paying for your own apartment is wasteful.

that's retarded

>Give birth to child
>Abuse him while he's young and treat him badly
>He does not do well in school
>Constantly move houses when he's young so he can't make any friends and all his social skills are fucked
>Inevitably becomes a neet and is trying to recover and fix his life
>Force him to pay money just to make his life harder when clearly they have enough money to support him, it's not like he uses anything besides food and internet
>JUSTIFY THIS WITH THE RIDICULOUS AND ABSURD REASONING OF "we're only making your life harder to teach you a lesson, trust us goy"

yes

Love all these stupid ass parents who've raised their kids terribly this generation and then have to deal with the fruits of their "labor"

>oh shit, our lax hands off instant gratification style didn't pan out so well, let's start playing hardball now

>i refuse to take responsibility for myself: the post

No wonder your parents are fed up with you, they're probably hoping you'll run away.

fuck you nigger, you can't find anything for less that a grand if you count electricity and running water. Not to mention no bugs, no fucking mold, and working lights/stove.

>He is doing it because he loves you.

Making me life harder because he "loves" me?

this sounds like all the dads that start telling their kids to take cold showers
>its because they cant afford hot water and are also too lazy to work 2 jobs

You don't learn and grow by having an easy life you retard. Are you 21 or 12? It's hard to tell.

May I recommend

>your upbringing has no effect on how your life turns out

typical silverspoon normie refusing to understand anyone else's position

>what is the quickest way to turn my child into a serial killer

I had to call my mom a nigger in order to get her to make me a doctors appointment OP. Do whatever your instincts tell you to.

No such argument exists and anyway you will thank them for this later. Chin up little man.

>HURR People become NEETs because they've been abused.

The more likely reason is that they've been spoiled rotten by their parents.

you should hire an attorney i believe this is hate speech crime

>has to make up imaginary characters to reject opinions that shatter his precious worldview
I had abusive parents growing up, kicked out of home when I was 16. You have shelter, food and internet. You're a fucking baby that's crying because his parents what him to stand on his own feet.

>coddling them to the point that they don't develop healthy relationships and boundaries

$480 room with water electric gas AC internet all kitchen appliances. Live in sonwhete kinda shitty for a bit instead of letting your landlord cuck you

>You don't learn and grow by having an easy life you retard.

Do you honestly believe this?

Why not just kick out children at 18 then after buying them used clothes and garbage food for 18 years to give them the hardest life possible and make them "learn and grow"?

Make a deal with them. You stop being a neet and they don't charge you. Say it will be too hard if they charge you when you're just getting off the ground

Yes, now at whatever age OP is claiming to be is the time for them to start teaching and caring about OP.
This scenario has played out time and time again and is purely a move to get rid of the kids, not help them. It's obvious that OP's imaginary parents never wanted kids and are too stupid and irresponsible to actually not have them or to raise them if they do.

Getting kicked out at 18 is better than 16.

So your parents treated you like shit and now you want the same for others?

You feel superior because of it? or are you just seeking vengeance now?

>So your parents treated you like shit and now you want the same for others?
I want 21 year old manbabies to get perspective that their situation is not as bad as they are deluding themselves to believe it to be.

>You feel superior because of it? or are you just seeking vengeance now?
I feel stronger because of it.

But it is bad. My parents have more than enough money and they're completely unnecessarily making my life much harder. How is that not retarded?

That's pretty cheap for a place to live.

>stereotypical bully response

Negotiate $500 worth of labor for rent. Just doing the lawn, household dishes and cleaning costs more than that if they hired. If they won't budge move out since $500 is practically extortion.

>How is that not retarded?
Because they are forcing independence on you, perhaps because you are incapable of making the transition willfully.

OP is 25,KHV and leeching off his parents allowance

>perspective is bullying

A new order of thought has emerged.

What are you going to do when your parents aren't around to pay for everything for you? What the fuck have you been doing since you graduated high school? You did graduate high school, didn't you?

I almost can't believe this thread is real. Yeah wow, totally unreasonable that your parents would expect a 21 year old man to start acting like one WEW

>Statistics show that more and more people are living with their parents, and longer
>The vast majority of these people do not pay rent to their parents

>AND YET ON Veeky Forums, the website known for having the most successful and ambitious people of society everyone is an Engineer making $120k a year, moved out at 15, wiring their parents $2000 a month and completely self sufficient at the age of 20-21

You don't even have a job.

In fact, how the fuck did you survvie getting kicked out at 16?

Can you please explain how you survived, managed to graduate highschool and where you are now in life?

Please stop this pathetic larp

>>Statistics show that more and more people are living with their parents, and longer

Those people probably have fucking jobs or are at least making the effort to do something with their life

16-19 dropped out of school, slept at friend's houses, slept on benches, did drugs, sold drugs, scabbed food from anyone and everyone, stole things. Around 20 I decided to go to TAFE and finally finish high school, went on social security and found some government housing. Got a job at a supermarket for a few years, went back to TAFE and got an IT diploma. Got an IT job and now rent a place.

>slept on benches, did drugs, sold drugs, scabbed food from anyone and everyone, stole things

wow sounds like it really taught you a useful lesson and made you into a better person

underage fuck off

if he's over 18 police cant do shit

>she took the bedroom

for her and her bull's son?

my man, you just proved us all right with this post.
>capcha: Find the punching bag.

>he thinks learning is like tinder, "swipe right to now smarter"
It's like you totally ignored the part where I stopped doing those things and learnt to better myself.

Do you think you couldn't better yourself without doing or selling drugs?

This makes about as much sense as getting into extreme debt and then climbing out of it after many hard years to "learn the value of managing your personal finances".

>learnt
HAHAHAHAHA
>learnt
OH MY GOD

>Do you think you couldn't better yourself without doing or selling drugs?
Congrats, you can consider yourself better at making decisions than a 16 year old that's alone and without a support system.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>(You)

Please answer

your logic is astounding, i think the drugs might have really done a number on your developing brain

>What are you going to do when your parents aren't around to pay for everything for you?
I will start paying for my own shit then, by then I will have a decent amount of investments and a career built.

>What the fuck have you been doing since you graduated high school?
nothing

At least mine was developed by the age of 19, yours will still be in an infantile state until your parents kick the bucket.

>and a career built.
>Admitted to currently being a NEET

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you disabled or something? Why can't you help your parents now?

He needs to think through his LARP answers more thoroughly.

because i refuse to pay so much money to my own parents who should be helping me

>i refuse to take responsibility for myself: the reprise

correct

Then get BTFO when they put you out on the street I guess lmao. I think that's enough larping for me tonight.

How much BTC do I need to own for a serval like this?