Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonic_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=ITeuaqcpckc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean aside from the Mali, the Songhai, the Zulu, and the Maasai?

What did any of these contribute to the world and human advancement?

Meant

To be fair, although accusing Africa of never developping civilization is unfair, none of the empires you listed can be described as being of "great value". They could well have never existed, the world would have been the same. That's not exclusive to African civilizations though tbf.

With the case of the Zulu, they are interesting in military history due to the bull horn formation that they employed, as well as the organization of their troops. They could in some ways be considered the Sparta of Sub-Saharan Africa. The question is of course how much you care about military history in this regard.

Stone age tier

Well, actually more Iron age tier, since iron working was understood by these various empires.
In addition, the military equipment of the Mali empire appears to be on par for the most part with European and Arab armies of the time, using mail armor as well as lances and swords. What they seemed to lack would be in proper siege engines.

bump

Africa is the most multicultural place on the planet

Umm, no sweetie xx

You're right, that would be an insult to the stone age

sandcastle made by arabs?

Kys

For the same exact reason Europeans didn't invent writing: 99 times out 100, a culture doesn't invent a given technology that it uses, but rather they learn about it from a neighbor. Only one man needs to actually invent the wheel, everyone else can simply see one and then reverse-engineer it. The problem for Black Africa is twofold, they have low IQ and so invent few things themselves, and, they have few opportunities to be exposed to higher cultures.

Meanwhile...

1. Hostile enviroment
2. Blacks, through evolution, are poorly adapted for society, abstract thinking and problem solving.

>2997625
> Africa of never developping civilization is unfair, none of the empires you listed can be described as being of "great value".

>What is the Ethiopian Empire.
>Who is Queen Sheba
>Who is King Solomon

When will these stupid retards get a fucking life and read a book about history and actual fucking facts. Stop going on /pol/ and reading dumb ass info graphs and gather information from its source. What a tragedy, once a haven of satire and irony, now taken so seriously by people with IQ's below 5 such as these posters.

Fuck me.

You'd think after making this thread at least once literally every day you'd be able to make your own fucking conclusion

Obvious bait

The first day being in a Eurasia-centric world

>Who is King Solomon
>African

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Someone post the copypasta about African history, please. I'm not near my computer now and can't be arsed to write a long post.

Kys

LMAO this is supposed to be impressive to egalitards and niggers!

You stupid fucking retards. How dumb are you?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonic_dynasty

gentle user I feel your pain.

Would be nice to have an Africa general or something that covers African history to the present day. There's so much interesting shit from the many ethnic groups, wars, cultures and oral history. Just a thread where people who're interested can come in, ask questions and get conversations going

name 1 (one)
>invetion
>how did they improve the world
>there great cities
>advances in medicine
>buildings
>famous people (at least 50)
>cuisine?

Why do people keep making these threads?
Why do people keep responding?
PSA to self-moderate by ignoring bad threads
You do not need to rely on mods to remove bad threads
Sage

>not knowing the difference between their, there and they're in 2017

Hang yourself you are probably american that makes it even funnier.

not american :)
nice ad hominem
how about you answer my questions

Dude I'm Ethiopian and that is a fairytale. Also, even if it were true, Solomon isn't even Ethiopian himself in that story

Don't care about the subject just wanted to school you on my 3rd language.

why?

but thanks i will look it up and try to correct my english skills!!! :)

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=ITeuaqcpckc

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solomonic_dynasty

WE