How can you tell which advice is good and which is just shilling?

newfag here

Other urls found in this thread:

viahold.com/nr3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

experience only. stick around a while before making any decisions.

You cant.
>inb4 all the hindsight niggers come in here to pretend they do

Source information and learn from non-anonymous, well-established sources.

How do you determine that even in real life?

good point, still worth asking tho

People peddling their heavy bags (BCC,DGB,XRP,ETH) are shilling.
People who talk about events and specific things are worth paying attention too.

Quite easy since people aren't anonymous and can be held to what they say.

strenuous skepticism, due dilligence and even a little common sense.

Were there any specific events concerning SIGT or did it just shoot 15 times up in price for no reason?

buy the fud, sell the fomo

also the ratio of smug frogs to pink wojaks in the catalog is a good indicator

thank you, imperial ruler of the galaxy

If someone can't objectively explain why a coin is good and worth putting money into beyond
>it's gonna moon i swear
then it's just shilling

so buy the wojak, sell the frog?

You are a dumb cunt. Everyone here is paid to put you off. Put your money into btc and do not fucking touch it.

ask questions
some people here made some money but it was luck, they then think they are imbued with some sort of future price predicting power.
if someone shills a coin and cant answer a question or substantiate it with some sort of business prospect or technical savvy IGNORE THEM
that being said buy SIGT right now
buy the pink wojaks
sell when the normies get cocky
trust your gut
don't make mistakes
stop sleeping

Forget about shitcoins. Trade Bitcoin with high levarage (+40x).

Isn't this crazy considering the crypto market's volatility?

everything is a lie
nobody knows what that are talking about

Just ride the waves. If you got in early go for 10x or more. If you got in later only go for 1x or even lower. Anything that's not BTC or ETH won't be here in 5 years.

If someone claims they are an insider and something big bad thing is going to happen tomorrow, they are usually full of shit.

>sort by new
>look for threads with no replies
The best gains come where there's no fud or shilling. Or a fine 50/50 balance

hey, OP!

google examples of "Fibonacci Retracement"
>Learn This Shit

also don't stick to one forum too long. close Veeky Forums and go to bitcointalk.org (register so you can post questions and shit). its easier for me to just google my coin of interest + ANN to find a bitcointalk thread.

side note: fuck with your graph study setting and learn what those are(google it)

you all know I'm right:
BTC: 1GcN4PrxcMKbn9xEiPHBfpMFTAAiyHrnht

by Divine Right.

thats the most important part, you are welcome ::)

Everytime I have reliable big news, I totally avoid posting them on Veeky Forums.

Except when they're already well known, like pic rel8

Almost everything is a shitcoin, literally almost everything. If you see something being spruiked with memes, it's most definitely a shitcoin being pumped and dumped (hello SIGT, DBG, Bitbean)

>BCC
>bags

pick one

Bancor, Siacoin, Reddcoin are also common offenders

fpbp

This is the only answer. I've been here for a bit, when I first started I had no idea what the fuck was going on. It's getting pretty easy to spot the shills.

A /biz thread with actual advice? Anons, are you becoming generous?

When people are very silent about smth and bashing something to the ground you should think about buying

people that actually make money buy a pass

Never just listen to others. Read about an asset to learn about it before considering investing, and only invest if you can personally see it succeeding based on what you learned.

you spent my money on a shit post pass ?
tsk tsk

if the coin in question isn't on major exchanges, chances are it's shit
before you dive into any one of them, read up on their competitive advantage, check their marketcap, circulation, trading volume; then take a close look at charts (daily, hourly, 15min, 1min) and observe the MACD for each of them because this helps you pick an entry point
if you're still a poorfag I suggest keeping your bag in BTC overnight and executing several trades each day but only when you can afford to stand by your computer to execute the sell at an appropriate time (you'll see the swings pattern from charts on when to expect it); don't be greedy and sell after few % gain, just make sure you don't get jewed on trading fees by forgetting to include them in your calculations

I mean, seriously, would you take advice on finance from someone(poor schmuck) that chooses to spend his time solving toddler captchas instead of throwing away a mere $20?

Get serious and think white.

any recommendations of a certain coin are being made by someone who bought in earlier than you. do your own dd and pray. its all luck.

BUY SIGT, WONT FALL BELOW 2,5k OR STAY POOR FOREVER

your in crippling debt...........

sort out ur priorities .

Shit son, if i wasn't an absolute poorfag, I'd send you a pint right now.

Ever since I started doing crypto I've been buying low, coming through the orderbook, checking where whales have been selling and park myself infront with a small profit margin.

Now that I've been going through my sales and buys a bit, they're pretty much right on point with the numbers.

Always figured whales knew better than me, so I just copied, but now I've actually learned something.

there was some shit happening on their website, but nothing exciting enough to cause the recent pump. my guess is the entire thing was orchestrated, the whales are manipulating us like puppets on strings.

If only we had access to a whale forum or something, I'd give half my earnings for a sure bet.

Get in small but early on offerings like this viahold.com/nr3
well it has worked for me at least. I'm out!

>Whale here, this coin is going to moon/dip
Always a shill

This. After a while you start to see the genuine advice and learn to stay away from certain coins despite everyone telling you to buy them.

linger longer and it becomes obvious whos who

the ark threads are genuine the bancor threads are desperate and pathetic

There are no shills, you just have to believe

With that being said, buy NMR up to .05 so I can unload these heavy as fuck bags pls

The only coins that will be around in 10 years are BTC, ETH, and XMR.

Such as?

Veeky Forums and bitcointalk

Source to upcoming news and announcements

Normally, Veeky Forums niche boards are the best places to get unbiased info about a field. Sadly, Veeky Forums is not one of them.

Alot of times someone shilling is actually good advice, just make sure to sell quick enough and not HODL like some retard

He said non anonymous and we'll established.

There is a surprising amount of truth in this statement