You have 15 seconds to name one significant European contribution to the world

You have 15 seconds to name one significant European contribution to the world.
I am waiting

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Internet

is american

PAWGs

Americans are European, frankly

America is European

no

America

yes

Trains, planes, automobiles.

Anime

White women

Looks like Greeks.

America as an entity is far more European than anything else.

Shite bait desu

Most white Americans whose parents are also from America don't consider themselves Europeans in any meaningful sense. That's why Italians got singled out for being especially European. You'd know that if you weren't Europeans yourselves.

Blue eyed blonde women

>A man doesn't identify as a man so it can't be a man because it doesn't identify as a man so it must be a woman

>t. Mohammed Abdul Hafeez

The all in one bullet
Made hunting so easy

>Balkans is purple
>Turkey is blue
Really makes me think....

Invented by Jews

AYO FRANZ SO U BE SAYIN WE WUZ AMERICANS N SHIT
LIKE WE INVENTED DA INTERNETZ N SHIT MAYNE?

The Balkans are European you idiot.
And Turkey was occupied by Western powers between 1918-1923.

Use of electricity.
Radio.
Democracy.

Why is south Caucasus purple?

The fucking Scientific Revolution.

Sorry m8, not everyone's as irrelevant as Rome.

>And Turkey was occupied by Western powers between 1918-1923.
>thus they are blue
What a dumb map.

this makes no sense

The Christian Middle Ages (and subsequent artistic, scientific, and theological advancements)

It makes total sense, almost every single part of our society, culture, and lifestyle has a European countries origin.
We're the product of a European total takeover of another continent, we're not European in geography only.

America

He means on a cultural and institution level, the US hold European (now western) ideals such as Democracy, Liberalism, Capitalism, the way the government is perceived ect. compared to eastern traditions and values which are less materialistic and focus family values such as Confucianism. If you were to group civilizations together, the US would come under the same category as Western if not all of Europe.
In regards to Cars, Printing Press, Tanks, Trains, Submarines, Lights, Telegraph, Chocolate, Carbon Fiber, Soda, Penicillin, Hypodermic needle, Phone, Jet engines, Bikes, Stainless Steel, Photos, Clocks, The World Wide Web, Computers, and Radar just to name a few (I literally have not even scratched the surface)
In short, OP you are a master baiter for making me reply.

It contributed enough war and misery for people to flee to another continent and form the greatest nation on earth.

Argentina

Fuck off loyalist cunt
Europe can burn, in fact it currently is

Disgusting

LGBT pride, Marxism, critical theory, postmodernism, and multiculturalism. Purely European in origin.

Nice picture, where are you keeping the ones with the other 80% of the country?

>implying that was European

Various distilled spirits.

The automobile.

>It makes total sense, almost every single part of our society, culture, and lifestyle has a European countries origin.
L I T T L E C H I N A

>Cars, Printing Press, Tanks, Trains, Submarines, Lights, Telegraph, Chocolate, Carbon Fiber, Soda, Penicillin, Hypodermic needle, Phone, Jet engines, Bikes, Stainless Steel, Photos, Clocks, The World Wide Web, Computers, and Radar just to name a few (I literally have not even scratched the surface)
Where would all of these been without Persians creating the first building blocks for it to stand on?
checkmate whitey

It's fucking ridiculous how just about 5 cultures in history produced 99% of mankind's achievements.

Incas were superior to europeans tho.

lol, literally the second shittiest civilisation after Indus Valley.

I hate the sinoboos on this board almost more than anyone else.

airplains

Actually Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the World Wide Web, is English.

I can't tell who is more cancer between the sinoboos, byzantboos, romeboos, or britboos.

With thousands and thousands and thousands of British inventions and contributions to science and technology to choose from you had to choose something invented by Americans AND not even spell it correctly.

Our country is going down the toilet.

The Internet and the World Wide Web are not the same thing, user.

Eurocentrism

America

Excellent false-flag, Agent Smith.

>shitty
Eww europeans were the dirtiest of all. They brought all those germs and avoided water. They literally got taught how to bath by the mesoamericans savages.

I can confirm, Incas were superior to europeans.

>Implying that Persia would have been anything without Africans mud working techniques

fuck each and every one of you who bumped this thread, and fuck OP.
and fuck me post posting in it.

But how is that possible since Europeans were already taught how to bathe by the Muslims and the niggers and the Poles? Did they keep forgetting?

Europe is singlehandedly keeping the RTS genre alive.

You can't trust europeans' brain though. Just look at the amount of time they spent ooga-booging until anatolians and egyptians brought civilization to their shitholes.

Anne Frank

Never said anything of the sort, in fact we're what Europe wishes they were.

You're a retard

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries

Here you go.

Nothing else matters.

Industrialized warfare

You have 13.55 earthling seconds to name one significant earthling contribution to the galactic confederation or be annihilated.
I am waiting

The soft pretzel

This is it. The culmination of our strength.

weaponized autism

communism

Antibiotics
modern medicine in general

The black warrior

t weeb

those are terrible legs

BLACKED

t. Stacy the cum dumpster whore

She has an unattractive body

>mesoamericans were more clean then spainards
>believes this
Laffin

Penicillin

t.salty submissive mudcucks

Yeah euros really did create everything,every other race and ethnicity is as boring as their culture except Cuban music I fuck with that but that's basically just spainards

White people

Modern civilization.
/thread

Correct

This,other shitskins need to get real and realize they're losers in the grand scheme of things.times are changing though once the lower specimen chimp out horrifically the European races will have no choice but to put them in miles of impoverished enclave ghettos where they will toil the blood stained concrete of their starving kin.

>some of you are alright, don't go to agincourt tomorrow

Stay sandy anglo!

refer to

Read a book and we Will take you seriously.

>Cuc-
Opinion discarded.

t.mudcentrists

Keep speaking my language son

I have and all the colonizers say you all were subape shits the Bulgarians and russianslavs were more civilized then you.

Ethnocentrism.

>fathers side is west African brought here via slavery and mothers is from Haiti and moved here when she was 9, i was born here

What the fuck, I'm European now???

Holy shit those digits

Those digits? Look at YOUR digits!

Farming simulator