name a more alpha U.S president

Teddy

>LBJ 6'4" chad
>teddy 5'10" fat manlet
are you even trying?

The OG

William "the absolute madmen" McKinley

this

Just for arguments sake, post-industrial revolution warfare has favored the manlet. If you think Audie Murphy and John Basilone weren't swimming in pussy and weren't the most Chad motherfuckers on Earth, you're out of your fucking mind.

Andrew Jackson

You mean a rugged asf manly man vs some wrinkly old fart who watched film of animals mating?

The current guy

unconfident, fat, senile, balding men who is laughed at by everyone aren't alpha. sorry

>unconfident
objectively false, his charisma was basically all he had going for him
>fat
size is respected in human societies, the weak should fear the strong
>senile
how so? Once again objectively false, he's very sharp for his age. Doesn't drink for fucks sake.
>balding
No, and even if that were so it wouldn't matter
>laughed at by everyone
everyone fears him.

>point by point nitpick reply on cue
Sad!

bahahahahaha

/thread

404: argument not found

donald trump

>follows G7 leaders in a golf cart

I heard he was 6'8 and weighed a fucking ton.

>le not an argument
kys faggot. no want is trying to argue with you, we just laugh at you

this

anything other than AJ is objectively wrong

So you concede then, awesome. I win.

I wish I could possess Teddy Roosevelt's unyielding drive and fervor for the strenuous life!

People fear him the same way people fear the retarded person at school: retard strength.
pic related

you win at being a retard

donald trump

How can someone who was a number 2 to a 43-year-old kid president be the most alpha

I still win

trump in many ways makes a farce of the dying ideas of masculinity

but say what you want about him, every wino suburban lower upper class soccer mom in a swing state would put out for him.

he set the US up for ruin.

Yeah but he yelled at people and walked around with his dick out in the whitehouse.
THICC

you're quite wrong about that last bit

people have a bit more dignity than that

He looks like a pig though

I heard he like like 30 god damn dicks

Drumf is a bully masquerading as an alpha. Bullies mimic true alpha tendencies like salesmen who doesn't believe in his own product and has to use sales gimmicks to dazzle people into buying his bullshit. This is particularly attractive to fake, superficial people.

The most alpha presidents in history
1: Andrew Jackson: hard to argue with a guy who "rattled like a bag of marbles" from being in so many duels, who beat his own would-be assailant with his cane. At his funeral they had to take his pet parrot away because it kept shouting obscenities. Even if you hate his politics you have to respect his rugged countenance.
2: George Washington: everyone who knew him described his presence: he was a soft spoken giant of a man who's weighted words, when they came, made people fucking respect him.
3: JFK: banged the hottest woman society had yet produced.
4; Theodore Roosevelt: took no shit from any plutocrat. Loved big game hunting so much that he created the concept of a national park just so that Americans could still have a place to shoot large, powerful animals.

nixon

-Teddy
-Jackson
-Grant

LBJ just talked big tbqh.

This x1000

>signed Hart-Celler

>Landslide Lyndon
If stealing elections and assassinating your way into power are not disqualifying factors, then yes, LBJ is definitely the most alpha.

Those are qualifying factors. I don't agree with what he did, but I admire his dedication and resourcefulness.

i heard he once held the hand of the wife of one of his opponents...
...in acid...
...at a party.

>Drumpf
Post-irony.

Go back to reddot.

JFK or Lincoln. JFK for obvious reasons and Lincoln because it takes balls of steel to start, maintain and take a horrifying but necessary civil war to its conclussion.

Why is that mick before TR? TR got shot and successfully deduced it was non lethal and finished his speech. Honestly he needs to go before GW with cripple coke boy pumped off the list. John Quincy Adams would swim across the Potomac river naked and had the difficulties of handling the federalist

>too limp dick to even join a party
>willingly leaves after two terms
Nah

>is his own man not a party stooge
>knows there is more to life than ruling
Yea

Buzzwords and website wars aren't an argument, try again sweetie

I'm not arguing anything though, you're just a certified Redditor

This post does not require a response