What was the most interesting event in the world that happened from 0CE to 1000CE? What about 1000CE to 2000CE?

What was the most interesting event in the world that happened from 0CE to 1000CE? What about 1000CE to 2000CE?

Fuck you retard

0-1000 rise of abrahamic religion maybe?
1000-2000 industrial revolution

A single event, not an era or gradual rise of something. Like a coronation or assassination.

>0-1000
Romulas being overthrown by Odoacer

1000-2000
Atomic bomb being dropped on Hiroshima

0-1000 CE would be the birth and death of Jesus.

1000-2000 CE would be Charles Martel kicking some Muslim ass

I'm retarded, I put two 0-1000 events.

1000-2000 would probably be the French Revolution

I don't grt that pic furry cancer meme.

Alright, alright stop replying. I made this thread just to post the pic and get >CE fags in here. Go away now I don't care about the topic.

>CE
Kys

>CE

Sir Isaac Newton discovering gravity is a big event tbf

Legit question, is there a good alternative to CE that isn't christcuck centric?

+ or - notation

I hate (B)CE with a passion but tolerate + or - because it's nowhere near as insincere

I have literally never heard of this. Is it a common thing? Is thee some name I can look it up under?

I've seen it used only once which is really a shame

I recall there being a page of alternative notations of the BC or BCE system and you might find it there with a bit of dredging

Tours

Thanks, random user. Shit like this is why Veeky Forums > Reddit.

Well, this and having an interface that actually fucking works.

Just use anno domini, you fucking autist. It's the format most are familiar with and has been used for several thousand years. No need to fix that which isn't broken

>C
>E

CE is more christcuck since it's stating Jesus brought a common era. AD just acknowledges you're using the Gregorian calender