Who the FUCK is ready for round 2?

Who the FUCK is ready for round 2?

Strap in lads

see you on the moon brahs. you sure got a lot of haters here on biz, SIGT, but man will you and all your friends have the last laugh. stay cool.

your friend,
moon man

>ID: "ugg, phocn..."
That's what sellers will be saying soon. I just bought 1000 more and I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

The volume got much lower if compared to the last few days.

Pray for the sigmarine who spent 10k at ath

nice mooning delusional fukk

Never unstrapped, just let some bagholders hand me a few free Siggies on their way out the door. They probably give their wife's boyfriend an allowance, too.

New to cryptos, is this worth a buy after the drop or is it out of gas?

id buy now, since it dipped
we're gonna moon boys

everyone is leaving sigt on cryptopia for iou, you still have time

Honestly if you want to do a crypto experiment put like 100 in to sigs right now. Look at what it did over the last week.

>id is -Seriously, why, when?!!!!-
Fitting

>buy the dip

Bought 460k at 40sat... cashed out at 130sat.

It could go multiple times that, but I'm happy.

this is def my experimental coin where i buy about 5K cheap and just hodl and see what happens in 6 months.

would not put serious money into this at all though, too unpredictable.

It's only a dip if it goes back up ;^)

sitting on 23k sigt bought at 2700, if it shoots back up to 3200ish im selling asap, too volatile and bittrex is still a rumor at this point, might hold on to 3-4k just incase it moons at some point

i bet you said that when sigt was at 700 sats last week :)

Last week, I was busy fucking ladybois in Thailand. Next week, I'll be busy fucking ladybois in Acapulco. Right now, I'm watching ladybois like you get fucked by poor life choices ;^)

>ladyboys

lol fag

instead of selling my bag at 4100 sat i bought even more at 3500 now i'm double bagholding wat do?

>tfw 50% of you protfolio in SIGT

>ppl claiming they buying the dip
>volume low asf now

lol keep shilling plebs.